Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a fictional account of what happend   when barun decided to quite ipkknd ? And when many of the ipkkndians decided to not let the show run without him . I was one of those crazy callers who called star plus customer care line more than ten times a day , they stopped picking my phone afterwards    ๐Ÿ˜†
I would have done the same if my doll sanaya would have left the show .

I personally was agree that if the show would have continued without any of the leads our lovely BARUN & SANAYA it would have lost its esence and would have become like many other long running shows which goes on travelling to ghost , alien , chdail story ...

Ipkknd would not have been the epic show that it is now ,an amazing love story of two different people and amazing co- stars . Every character in ipk was epic be it anjali, shyam , nani , akash , payal , buaji , lavanya , garmia , shashi even HP & lakshmi ji and happyji . ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ   

. If people dont agree with me kindly ignore it . Everyone has there on point of view of what happend and i respect that .

Now , i will start the story . Please imagine it as some documentry you are seeing on Discovery channel . Juat like they show few scenes of a place and victims tell their stories to us ..

STAR PLUS vs IPKKDIANS

The inocent employesss ::

a voice over was going on , while screen showed various employess glued to their phones   , continuos ringing of phones , overflowing emails , twitter &facebook accounts crashed for the tenth time and occasional techanics that came to recover them , all setled which their bags like a small camp has been lit up . Sleep forgeten ,no food noy having the time even to pee and all employess of different shift together working continuosly .   All face saded some eyes full of tears who just wanted to go home and eat sleep . A scene so emotional , choatic

" i have just joined the star plus call center .i was there for last three months . My uncle recommended me knowing how lazy i am This job was perfect for me . 1 -2 calls used to come that to in weeks . We a used to chill around , play candy crush , cards , watch cricket match ...
Huh ... ( sobing loudly ) but thEn that horrible night happend . Why?? God why ???? "   mr. Chakarwati .

" baba re , merko toh itna ich yaad h ki sab kamchor chokra log ekdum buzy ho gya re tha baba ... ( with full accent of paresh rawal ji in Hera phere movied just imagine some one like him ) " mr.baba - sr. Head of peon party.

wraping the blanket   around her petite form , securing her head phones woring sunglasses in day one of the most effected employee of starplus miss . Rakhi sawant ( she is as the real rakhi is , imagine her )

" i used to be the hotest , sexit chick in the whole star plus office , tight low neck dresses endind on her thighs full chamak damak make up , ( full dramacti emotional , crocdile tears making its way down her non make up cheeks )   but fir ... fir that storm came ...    can you hear the ringing ..   buzzing ... SOMETHING IS BUZZY ... OH GOD ...NAHI ...NO . THEY ARE CALLING AGAIN ... SAVE ME   "

" news came to me that day , i have just came out of my meeting with   the producers of bati & mombati our top trped show . We all were smiling , i was going to my next meeting to change the track of muaawjadiya again top show to a track where chopi is killed and she again relives as a short dress mordern women take revenge from chada and do stunts in her kajjiwaram sari ...

But that news shattered all our dreams who knew that for these 2 days we will be get locked inside out office , not be able to see even one ray of sunshins . " mr. Anil mittal CEO of star plus .

" me ich gya tha re sir k pass , baatane ki phune p phune , phine p emil ... sab toffani barrish ki tarrah aae ja re h .. re baba ...    "

" we were waiting for virat 's sixer when my phone ringed breaking the uncanny silence prevailing in our call centre office . My phone buzzed first time in the last week . Excited i pick up the phone .,...   i so ... so wished i haven't but for how long we have been saved from the inevitable .          ( his eyes cloudy with tears , fear making him shiver , rembering that first call that was fowlled by many )

*flashback*

' hello its rahul chakrvati star plus customer care , how may i help you   ?'

"Hello    i am seema from delhi . I dont want barun to leave the show . Please make him stay . I love ipkknd   . ( a sweet 18 year old girl who has never raised ger voice even a inch , anger has not even came near 1000 km radius ) "

"Thank you for your suggestion mam , channel is trying to follow your wishes . Have you watchef our top top rated bati & mombati , mind giving some feedback mam."

" ji my mom watches that show it is ok "

" thank you for your feedback mam what about our other shows like ye chuza kya khata h . Mamm ..
Mam ... are u there mam...

Beepp...signal cut ..

Tring . Tring this time rakhi ' s phone buzzed .

" heeelllo me sexy hot rakhi sawat , how help you ?

" i am raviya from UK    i dont want barun to leave the show make him stay . I only watch there show . I love them khushi & arnav are the best couple " ( with full british accent )

" aaela !!! Furgn culler ( foreign caller )    i to dream coming to london all the time . Sponser me please . ... "

" what i dont quiet understand you . Make barun stay in ipk that it .,"..

Beep---;-------

" are baba aaj toh mahene bhar k kote k phun aa gya re baba !!   Ye barun baba toh famous dikhta re .. 2 call wah !! "

Everyone continued watching the match in silence when   first phone rang ... followed by another then another and all of a sudden all the 15 phones were ringing   .. making whole office buzzz like a hermonium

Tring ... tring ... tring... tring ...

" hello rita here
Subbhash here
Ricky ji
Rakhi

, how may i help you ?"

" Iss pyaar ko kya naam do ...
Iss pyaar ...   

Want barun to stay ...

Love the show ...

Sanaya & barun makes amazing couple dont separate them ...

We wont them both ...

Khatarnak chemistry ...

Epic show...

Love them ...

Dont ruin the show...

Unhe maniye pls ..."

" may i know from where are you speaking from ?    "

" iam MP , india ...

Harayana ...

Rajesthan ...

Tamil nadu ... south love arnav khushi...

From UK ...

Pakistan...

Morocow ...
Russia...

Turkey ...

Bangladesh ...

Srilanka ...

So
..on ..."

Everything started at a pleasent note bit suddenly ... everything turned darked ...

" how may i help you ?"

Ipkkndians :

" aree !! Ghanchkr terko samajh ni ata kya ... jaaege pata re barun ko    ...
Aur himat bhi ni karna mombati k bare me puch ne ka   samjha wArna ... usi mombati se aag laga du .. samjha k "

" you know the first time arnav looked at khushi with such intense eyes , raaba ve playing in the background   ... oh god !! ( jumping like a fangirl)   i was unable to take my eyez off..."

" this is my first ever indian show moron ..
I love it more than my i pad , i phone do you get that"

" jamyela ...apun kha raha na phone de apne manager ... ko are de na .. khopdi na ghuma ty abbb   ...   ha toh kya rakhi bandwa lu tujhse ... "

" dont english ..much . Love ippknd .. want barun it . No ipk if not "

" chopi ko kha de chopde ko leke chopda kar de aur ... gul ho jaye ... chiski baat kare hu tu sun na abe "

" khushi was falling but arnav saved her   , he picked her in his strong arms , put in her car ... rabbba vee ...rabb ve ...     episode 8 "

" jo phele...ee hua na ...abb hone laga    , dil tum paa kar abb khone lagga he "

" saaeya bibiya aae balwant kaur na aaye "

"Wo toh khate thi k m baaar wajhe aaogi ... aathe wajh ge dhai ... par balwat kur na aae "

" no.. no. He loved khushi but he did realized yet he is emotionally challenged    . . What do you mean why i like him then   "

"what the ... are you freaking out of your mind "

" unbelieveable "

" hey devi maiya !!! Tumhe samajh   kyu ni aa raha .   arnav khushi ka miss kiss on on diwali not holi "

" naam...
Jalebi bai ... jalebi bai "

" 21st sep   its is very important date you wont understand chodo "

------------------

Continue soon . Tell me how was it ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sexy hot Rakhi Sawant.๐Ÿคฃ Awesome and funny OS.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I remember the forum days back when Barun quit the show and it was so amazing to see how much his fans loved him and didn't want him to leave and tried so hard to get him to come back .โค๏ธ Truly loyal fans. By the way, do you think the Star Plus customer line stopped answering your calls because they blocked your number?๐Ÿ˜†
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

Sexy hot Rakhi Sawant.๐ŸคฃAwesome and funny OS.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI remember the forum days back when Barun quit the show and it was so amazing to see how much his fans loved him and didn't want him to leave and tried so hard to get him to come back .โค๏ธTruly loyal fans. By the way, do you think the Star Plus customer line stopped answering your calls because they blocked your number?๐Ÿ˜†

maybe they did , in my family 's words i was really behaving like a obssed luntic fan ..     ๐Ÿ˜†        yes i felt like we   were figthing a war that we won i am so glad for that ๐Ÿ˜ณ