Both In same gypsy dress..but one Elegant Damsel & other Painted C

librapaposwetie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😆 😆

Both in same ditto gypsy dress
But one so elegant gorrgeous damsel with substance
And
Other one...llike painted Chhakka with all skeletal bony cheeks..

Shraddha rockss in her beauty... 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But i was too a big fan of ayesha or arti. But there is a limit for all cruelty.  Now i really hate ayesha.beauty or elegance does nt make a true woman.
Now i wish this serial end as soon as possible.  Let s watch something  new. 
saniaabrar thumbnail
Shraddha Arya truly looks phenomenal in her evry attires... Desi western or gypsy!
TR25026 thumbnail
So what,!! In whatever attire  she looks good, she is just a criminal. If she is in savdaan india, she would  ve arrested long back. Why ,we people  tolerate such persons in serials. 
Now she acts as if she has forgotten  everything  past. Can anyone believe  that,knowing  her character?  
This is the main reason serials last long . Finish it as soon as possible.  That s fine . I really  cant stant het ,any more
saniaabrar thumbnail
U r saying about her character Ayesha and I'm talking about Shraddha Arya who is playing the roll...she is truly awesome beauty...Mash Allah!and why u r forgetting she playing a negative role!so her activities hav to b negative & negative...
This content was originally posted by: saniaabrar

U r saying about her character Ayesha and I'm talking about Shraddha Arya who is playing the roll...she is truly awesome beauty...Mash Allah!and why u r forgetting she playing a negative role!so her activities hav to b negative & negative...

exxxactly...i dont know y the helll ppl r aftr our darling arya shraddha...Infact i dont even care if she has negative role. look at her role play...So gorgeous as early aarti n ayesha both she did faaabulous.. & what rubbish this is how is filmdom staaars life is. They shown reality...Great stars like meenakumari gurudutt etc passed away with barbaadi in filmdom itself... arey we shd be blessed with actors like shraddha. ELSE THAT STUPID MANLY BLAAAND CHAPATI LIKE ...FACE OF THAT RAGHUS NEW PLASTICIZED AARTI   ...MAKES ME VYOKSSS
This content was originally posted by: saniaabrar