New SS: Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere. - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
 Part 12 13
god Juhi actually succeed in her evil plan can't belive everyone trusted more in her then Priya really sad Rajat actually turn out god here happy to know that... what ever Ram is suffering he deserves Priya should not forgive him so easily... loved whole past present track all way too good enjoyed a lot... I guess NeVi will play the cupid for RaYa now just need to show right path to the arrow of love which is Peehu. .. moving for next...
 Part 14 15 16 17
omg do many things happen Rajat Joyti entry RaPee to realized their relation... there Priya forgive Here & Neha too good awesome Peehu is on her Misson to get RaYa close Kady Rajat all r in to help NeVi to bring RaYa close again. .. awesome too good mind blowing...  I just loved this bold Priya mire then anything ekse too good awesome mind blowing enjoying in all the way...
 Part 18 19 20
awww awesome too good Thus Peehu is really chotta packet bada dhamaka hai yaar too good she is RaYa se bhi har chiz me do kadam aage hain... so all MU between RaYa got cleared Priya wanted to start a new life but still past not ready to leave her... ab yeh kya Ram has proven best son for sure too good love RaYaPee all moments together noe moving for next...
 Part 21 22
wowoowowow what an end... same like was on the night of RaYa's first night... too good I so enjoyed it a lot. .. the way RaYa took another step in their married life awesome  nd abt the end part it was really superb too good awesome mind blowing RaYa blessed with twin babies whole family is happy to see this too good awesome I just so enjoyed the whole journey of this RaYa all the way... waiting fir more hope u post them soon...