Share ghost experience/stories of your or others - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
bookmarking this thread ðŸ˜Š
There are couple of actually which I heard.

One of them is at my friends house.
It was about newly built house in a bit deserted area in outskirt of Bangalore city
whenever the family (parents and one brother and one sister) used to dinner together at ground floor they felt the footsteps of someone in the 1st floor. This continued for few months. Even the guests at their place felt the same. After that they used to feel the presence of someone else all the time. My friend (the sister) said many times it happened that someone answered her questions and she thought it was her brother but later realized that her brother was not there at all. Same case with the brother as well. Finally they packed the bag and said bye bye to the house.

I don't have any personal experience but I think the dogs can anticipate a nearby death.
Every time someone dies in my locality the street dogs starts crying at night from 2-3 days back or totally stop barking even in the presence of stranger in the middle of the night which are extremely unlikely. I have noticed it for long now

Originally posted by hermione82

There are couple of actually which I heard.

One of them is at my friends house.
It was about newly built house in a bit deserted area in outskirt of Bangalore city
whenever the family (parents and one brother and one sister) used to dinner together at ground floor they felt the footsteps of someone in the 1st floor. This continued for few months. Even the guests at their place felt the same. After that they used to feel the presence of someone else all the time. My friend (the sister) said many times it happened that someone answered her questions and she thought it was her brother but later realized that her brother was not there at all. Same case with the brother as well. Finally they packed the bag and said bye bye to the house.

I don't have any personal experience but I think the dogs can anticipate a nearby death.
Every time someone dies in my locality the street dogs starts crying at night from 2-3 days back or totally stop barking even in the presence of stranger in the middle of the night which are extremely unlikely. I have noticed it for long now

Don't know about the anticipation of death but I think whenever something tragic is gonna happen animal can sense that thing even in my locality I feel this cannot relate it with dogs only but other animal also 
I have no personal experience with any paranormal activities but we have a graveyard next to my house. Only a narrow lane plus a brick wall separates it from our house. And we have a clear view of what's going on the other side of that brick wall through our roof. There is funny incidence related to this. When I was a kid, I used to narrate all sort of ghost stories to my cousins whenever they come over. I used to make them look them into the graveyard through our too and there were times when candles were used to lit on the graves by their relatives obviously and it was very fascinating to us being kids. I still remember how my cousins used to be scared/fascinated when I narrated them those stupid stories. 😆
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

I have no personal experience with any paranormal activities but we have a graveyard next to my house. Only a narrow lane plus a brick wall separates it from our house. And we have a clear view of what's going on the other side of that brick wall through our roof. There is funny incidence related to this. When I was a kid, I used to narrate all sort of ghost stories to my cousins whenever they come over. I used to make them look them into the graveyard through our too and there were times when candles were used to lit on the graves by their relatives obviously and it was very fascinating to us being kids. I still remember how my cousins used to be scared/fascinated when I narrated them those stupid stories. 😆

It. Would be very funny have u get scold for this ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

It. Would be very funny have u get scold for this ðŸ˜‰
nah never. Mom never got to know about this. There was one particular cousin of mine. He was such a coward I tell you. He was elder than me but I used to scare the shit out of him with my stories. Once when the candles were lit on one of the graves and I told him that some atma will come out of it at midnight exactly at 12. He never stayed in our house thanks to my stories.   ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

nah never. Mom never got to know about this. There was one particular cousin of mine. He was such a coward I tell you. He was elder than me but I used to scare the shit out of him with my stories. Once when the candles were lit on one of the graves and I told him that some atma will come out of it at midnight exactly at 12. He never stayed in our house thanks to my stories.   ðŸ˜†

U r lucky then ...but can't believe this he was elder than u n get scare so much wish I have also a cousin like yours