• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
JDJ Reloaded ended yesterday on MBC Bollywood
actually i would like to thank mbc because:
1/ they appreciate baby Sanaya Irani
2/ they r giving her wht she deserves
3/ they gave us the opportunity to rewatch SANAYA s sizzling performances
4/ finally, they gave us the opportunity to see wht happened exactly during JDJ & to see all the cheating
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa the real name, No u re wrong Cheating Dikhla Jaa is the real one
since 1st day they had only 2 aims:
1/ Make Faisal win as he is young that s y they named the show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded
2/ Give importance to Shamitta Shetty so that after the show she can success in Bollywood as she didn't since 1998
in this show they only used SANAYA s name & fame for their fav & they abused her fans
during all the show eps, they said clearly sevral times that they want Faisal to win.
Shahid said this "I want u to win" & once he gave the Ticket to Finale he said "for the person who usually says I ll not win this competition"
Ganesh too was cheering for Faisal & in wk13 he said: "I knw in JDJ a non dancer has 2 win but as it's the Reloaded make him win plz"
Maybe we would accept the way that they r underscoring her each week, disappointing her.
Yeah, SANAYA was the only contestant who judges didn't stop disappointing her & underscoring her
they did this & were commenting a lot & saying that it shouldn't be like that & several things while SANAYA wasn't making silly mistakes as Dancers did & I mean Faisal.
Malaika had a huge prob with SANAYA.I don't knw y but each day she was minimizing her. In wk9 she didn't like Mohit & SANAYA s act that much as SANZ was in, in wk10 she didn't like SANZ sensual act as she doesn't accept the fact that someone else is hotter & sexier than her, in wk11 she said: "Do u think India liked ur previous act & voted for u", in wk12 she said to SANAYA :" u re cute & bubbly while Drashti is hot & sexy"...
It was clear from beginning that they wanted Faisal to win, that s why they kept making att on him & giving him full scores & the immunity ball several times
& It was really clear that Shahid & Ganesh & Malaika wanted Faisal to win.
Malaika is such a B*** Hypocrite, she didn't like SANZ sensual act but she was behaving with a selly & unrespectful way once she saw nude Mohit & Gautam & went to dance with gautam & making several bad facial expressions. & in the Finale, she was making really dirty & silly dance.
let's come to the Final,
it was really clear that Faisal knew b4 he will be the winner as he was totally comfortable and wasn't nervous at all
Malaika was asking & lookig for a finale act while Shamitta & Mohit didn't make a stunning act & both of them made mistakes while dancing:
1/ shamitta made a wrong step with her feet
2/ Mohit had a huge problem: his legs, he can t move his feet smoothly at all
Also Salman Khan Shot for BB9 b4 JDJ8 last ep was shot & he already knew that Mohit will have 40 as scores
SANAYA was the only underscored contestant & only one who didn't show her family sitting there to cheer for her as did with all contestants
I would say that that Aerial act was totally different not as Malaika said "we already seen this":
1/ Fire Water: controversies
2/ SANAYA was up & Jai down
3/ SANAYA lift Jai several times
4/ she danced much more than the 1st aerial act & did aerial dancing & movements too
It was purely clear that Shahid asked for the underscoring as we heard, once he gave her the scores he didn't have the ability or power to look at her even once came to hug Lauren
SANAYA was the 1st person 2 b on top3 finale contestant
Malaika is such an inpolite person & hates SANAYA so much
once Anita came with guy they started making jokes. The boy said sth abt Malaika so she changed it & Said that s SANAYA (the guy said one day M & Irbiz lost their keys so as M is skinny she went through the lock & opened the door & Malaika said oh no u re confusing that s SANAYA)
Great now u cheated baby SANAYA & we knw this
but plz where is Malaika now, I ve never seen her or heard abt upcoming movies
Where is Ganesh, I didn't see him & he ll stay knw only in India as Movies chreographer & outside Indian 4 ppl who r only interested with Dancing
just after JDJ8 Shahid had a huge flop for his movie Shandaar
where is Faisal now I just don't knw
but my real Q, Is Faisal happy & satisfied & can sleep at night after taking someone else work & success?
Where is SANAYA now?
Best Indian Actress in India & all over the world
she visited Egypt after she got invited & met her fans there
IPK is having succes in Turkey now & ppl r asking her to come there
Mbc Bollywood an arab channel is telecasting only her shows...
So don't worry baby SANAYA u re the winner & u ll always b
they cheated on u & God will never forget this
U re the best SANAYA IRANI
I m Proud Of SANAYA IRANI

hehe baby sanaya irani..is that what she is called in the arab world?..i am not laughing AT it..it's cute..kinda..i think 😆

Colors' biggest reason to make faisal win was that they wanted to remove the tag of being the channel that always makes popular 'overrated' stars win..at least this was the reason imo.
One good thing is that she has a more toned body now..that is always a plus..for anybody!
I didn't know drashti was considered so much more sexier than sanaya in the telly world before jdj though..not that sanaya is sexy to me,but hey even drashti isn't!
Talking about the performances..i really liked the baby doll one..and most i didn't like..but i don't claim to know anything about dance.
Shahid is so annoying and his smile is so plastic..blahhh..even ganesh i don't like now..and i can't believe gautam gulati has fans.
The bit after mohit-sanaya's performance was channel-change worthy.
Why does Colors come up with these 'reality' shows..they need to stop..Colors as a channel needs to shut shop.Zee Tv too may be..star at least tries new things..
Nice to see Sanaya's performance being appreciated in the Arab world.
Even though Sanaya did not win Jhalak, I feel it was a good experience for her. She got trained in a lot of new dance forms and has become a confident dancer.