*Members Introduction Thread*

Posted: 8 years ago
First of all, a warm welcome to all of you🤗
This serial, i'm sure will allow us to create new friends and new memories amongst ourselves! So why not begin by introducing ourselves. 😳

You can follow the following format, if you so wish😛

Name:

Date of Birth(Year is optional):

Profession:

Other Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Celebrities:

Reasons for watching this show:

A few Lines about yourself:

I hope we all have an amazing time here😳

Edited by -V.I.P- - 8 years ago
Shubh kaam mein deri kaisi, ill begin by introducing myself!😳

Name: Keshni

Date of Birth(Year is optional): 15 March

Profession: Im a university student

Other Favorite Show(s): I have only one favorite Indian show and that is Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon! I do watch Kalaash at times and im kinda addicted to Korean dramas!😆

Favorite Celebrities: Too much actually but to name a few Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Rithvik Dhanjani and thousand others🤣

Reasons for watching this show: I think the promo was very appealing and i was forced into watching the serial

A few Lines about yourself: I love to write and used to write a lot on the previous forums that i was part of! Apart from that i'm pretty talkative and well, uhmm crazzy or rather degenerate😲

So here it is about me! Wishing to know all of you...

Edited by -V.I.P- - 8 years ago
Hiii

Name:Me abha

Date of Birth(Year is optional): 27 march...thanks for making year optional🤣

Profession: Student😳

Other Favorite Show(s): well i tried every serial...who had genre of Romance...used to watch yhm but thanks to writer...😆left it long back...currently love watching 3 american shows and hindi show bhabhiji ghar par hai...

Offfcourse reality shows...no pure fiction...

Favorite Celebrities: there are many...but I am not crazy to watch them...i just ok with whatever they do...

Reasons for watching this show: Welll i search comedy shows and ofcourse promo is good...

A few Lines about yourself: me talkative, drama queen but hate to debate bcoz i am not good at that...🤣

Hi all:
Me: Katori 

I am a soap addict and watch almost everything for the first month before quitting. My current shows are Thapki, Hamari Adhuri kahani, yeh kahan aa gaye hum, kalash, kaala teeka, meri saasu maa etc. etc.

Name: Raina (no points for guessing)

Date of Birth(Year is optional): 20th July

Profession: Student

Other Favorite Show(s): Yhm, kkb, naagin, ssl, bhabiji and now bhrk(this can be used to name the show in short)

Favorite Celebrities: Divyanka, Karan- Patel, Wahi, Kundra, Tacker, Rithwik, Asha, Sriti, Shabir, Arjun, Mouni, Adaa, Priyanka Chopda, Varun Dhawan, SRK, Deepika, Hritikh, etc. Falling in love with the bhrk team except for vahbz cause unke liye pyaar purana hai. 

Reasons for watching this show: I had come to know that Divyanka would have a short scene in the first episode so I watched the episode for Divyanka but I guess the first episode was enough to get me hooked to the show. 

A few Lines about yourself: I'm a Tv-holic. I basically like romcoms and romantic dramas. Fun person with zero ego. Would love to make new friends here. 

Hi 😊

Name - Sane as the username says. 😉 Anshika!

Birthday - - Christmas Eve! 😊

Country - INDIA

Profession - A student and a content writer at just-showbiz.com

Other Favourite Shows - I'm a Loyal YHMian, SHQian, WHOvian, Siya Ke Ram and now, BHR_K is added to the list! 😊 Loving BHR_K for it's refreshing concept! 😊

Favourite Celebrities' - I'm a DIVian , SRKian, MSDian! ❤️ ❤️

Reasons for watching this show - - The first promo it self was more than enough to grab my attention. The unique and refreshing concept attracted me as a viewer. And TBH, when I heard Divyanka Dii is going to make an appearance in this show, there was no chance I would miss it. Plus, it's Sonali Ma'am's show.. 😊 More than enough reasons, I guess! 😉

About myself? - Umm.. I'm an aspiring writer, dreamer, Theophile and a caninophile! 😊 Dunno, what else to tell but I guess, that's enough info for an intro! 😉
Hi guys.. 
i am kinda involved in the making of this show.. nice to see so much good and positive feedback.. Thank you. 
however, I expect you guys to be blunt and honest in  your opinions so that we can contribute to making this show enjoyable for all of us. There's a lot of scope here as the canvas is wide open. Rajni can do anything. 

A lot of effort I understand has been put into making this show different from other tv shows and your response will be much appreciated in framing our future episodes and exceeding your expectations. 
I hope it's not against the rules of the forum for me to be here.. as we only aspire to make it better and entertaining for you all. It's a process of give and take. 
Thank you. 
Sam. 
Hello
Name--mannu---

Usename -mannu--

Profession -student and Soap adict!!

FAV -celebrity--All belonging to the industry.

not any particularly since...i am a mad soap adict..😆

Reason for watching the show--Promo and then the unique concept...i must say this show is a stress buster!!

just loving it completely!!
Hello Keshni...

My name is ...Dolly.

I  live in Canada.

The reason I am watching this  show  is because it has a humorous script and not too much of the usual Saas Bahu tug of war.

And the idea of a robot being a perfect wife is hilarious and I am looking forward to laughing  in a comedy rather than pull all my hair out in a boohooing  drama.😆

Edited by Dolly-heart - 8 years ago
Name: Shreya S.

Date of Birth(Year is optional): Sept 2nd

Profession: MBA student

Other Favorite Show(s): Crime Patrol, CID, Sahib Biwi Aur Boss

Favorite Celebrities: The list is quite long

Reasons for watching this show: I saw the promo and I rather liked it so I watched the first week and I like it so far. It's different and rather enjoyable.

A few Lines about yourself: Get to know me and you won't need these few lines. 😉