Thanks Prachi . 

Please write Maha Epilogue. I can’t wait 

thank you so much for your support and love throughout the journey yaar😃

this story will always have a special place in myheart too❤️

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

I loved the last chapter but a little sad that Asad and Zoya are not thinking of letting Arnav and Khushi enjoy their wedding day as special.... I mean I understand they love eachother and Arshi doesn't mind sharing the date with Asya but Asya were already married once, right, so this time they should've let Arshi take the limelight and gotten married some other day....

thank you so much for your support and love to this story...this story is superclose to my heart too😊❤️

they will be getting married in the same week on two different days though on the next day after the other😊

I will give the epilogue in a while😃

Originally posted by: Eastender

Thank you, Prachi for a great love story. Love triumphed over hate but it is a fine line between the two.and they exist together a lot of times. Sometimes Love wins and Hate is banished, sometimes hate is too strong and destruction and devastation follow.

I hope you will write more stories.

thank you so much for all the love and support throughout this journey❤️

love and hate forever bound together with a very thin line dividing them❤️

Originally posted by: coderlady

Finished reading it all.  Loved every bit.  Everyone went through a lot of turmoil. At least Arhan was able to die in peace and they all have a new beginning to look forward to.

thank you so muchhhh for the support and love...this ff is superclose to my heart❤️

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Wow finally a very very very well deserved end.

I can’t believe after so many years we are seeing this day.

And how beautifully every character and track was executed.

I’m definitely going to miss this.

Will be missing waiting for the updates.

I hope u will complete oytl as well.

thank you so much for all the love and support during this long journey of TDKOL over the years😃I will be giving an epilogue in some time down the line...❤️

oytl is definetly on my list of completion too😃

Originally posted by: ruma_kolkata

Hi Prachi, I am your silent reader from India-forum since 2013 when u first started writing TDKOL. I cant tell u in words  how  crazy and passionate I am about this FF of yours since it gave us the complete feels of IPK and QH days. Unfortunately both these shows were given a very rediculous ending. Anyways plz plz plz plz plz do continue this story of TDKOL in a Sequel or as Season 2. Would be Eagerly waiting to hear from you and your new FF where we will again get Arshi and Asya together. Lots of Best wishes and love to you and family in the coming new year. -- Ruma 

hi ruma

thank you so so so much for your message!! so nice to hear from you..means a lot to me truly😊

okk honestly I didn't think of a season2 of TDKOL yet..but after reading your message...my mind is on it...hopefully soon...I shall be able to give you another arshi and asya ff...but it will take me some time to get to it as I will first finish the current arshi ffs im writing...but I will get to it surelyyyy😊

thank you so much for the best wishes...merry xmas and happy holidays and happy new year to you and your family too...much love..prachi

Originally posted by: muskaansobti

Beautiful ending can't wait for the epilogue... though i somewhere didn't wanted arhaan to die...this story will always be close to my heart too when i found ur FF three months back i read all the 45 parts in one go i just loved this FF when you started posting again it was like a treat and now the story ends it was beautiful u have displayed every emotion so beautifully that it touched my heart. Thank you for giving us this lovely story please if possible do continue writing on Arshi . Thanks once again

thank you so much for all the love and support to this ff..its really superclose to my heart❤️

yes, and I am also writing two other arshi ff's currently - the chaotic wires of love and hit wicket my heart

after I saw your message here, I did try to pm you  with the updates but its showing that its not being delivered because your inbox is full!!

I will love to know what you think of the other work as well😊

merry xmas and happy holidays😊

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LifeDramaFicTns

thank you so much for all the love and support during this long journey of TDKOL over the years😃I will be giving an epilogue in some time down the line...❤️

oytl is definetly on my list of completion too😃

will be waiting for both.

New user name.

And don’t worry u will find me here only.

-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for taking out time and completing the story. It brings back good old memories and makes me forget al the worries and even work on office desk!😛

It was such a bliss to read your story.

Wish you and your daughter all the health success and happiness in life.

God Bless.

😊

Edited by -RM- - 4 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Such a beautiful story 

Heart touching

Awaiting epilogue