Food, Drinks & Recipes

How to make home made chips.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi  !  hello !  creative friends 😃😃   

How are u all??

I hope you all had fun after crushing your brains ,in order to find creative answers to the questions provided in the First round of Tashan Masti contest.    

If a ship has to undergo a journey in order to reach his destiny ,then the land of creativity you people are in requires you to ship to the next level that is the next round to reach the target of your aim in participating in the contest.So here were are with the 

SECOND ROUND OF THE CREATIVITY CONTEST                                          

Does it really sound interesting??

Writer's Romance 😆😆

What are we supposed to do ,we  have to romance the writer ,who is going to write something 😆😆

Nooo ! !

Then you are supposed to write anRomantic OSon your favourite couple Twinkle and Kunj

As this is a contest there are certain rules that are to be followed while you people write your OS ,it is as follows.

Omg ! ! I forgot something ,isn't this a creativity contest ,we always have some or the other thing ,hence here is the twist of the tale...

Your OS must contain a paragraph that is being provided below ,make sure you use this paragraph in your OS ,at any part of the OS  but , it must be a part of the OS as it is mandatory and this is the twist of the OS writing round , which we have introduced inorder to identify your creative ability to connect the story in such a way ,please remember the following passage provided is an  "Incomplete Paragraph " and it is in your hands to make it look meaningful in your OS.

Here is the most important part the incomplete para that is to be included in your OS on a compulsory basis. 

" If days scroll like the pages of a calendar ,then my life too will never have a focus because ,I want something meaningful in my life , I want  to hear true words from your side "  uttered ,  Kunj . Twinkle winked her eyes  and pleaded him to tell that what he wants from her , " I need some some prospects of reciprocation ,will you be able to offer me ",asked Kunj .
" Are you mad  !  Why are you blabbering something" , asked Twinkle.
" Yes , I am mad   Twinkle something pushes my heart to hellfire...

Fine ,hence  you people must include this paragraph in your OS by completing it and making it meaningful ,important note , It can be included at any part of the OS , it depends upon your creativity.

Now the regular rules to be followed while writing an OS for a contest is as follows:-

* Your OS must be only based on Twinj with Romance as the genre make note for sure that all the teams has only genre that is Romance and Twinj is th only couple whom you will write an OS on.

* Your OS must comprise of 2000 words ,it should not be less than 2000 words ,a bonus of 10 words for instance say 2010 words would be accepted , if you couldn't restrict ur OS to 2000 but less than 2000 will call for minus points.

* Your OS should be sent by the team captains to Alohomora through pms on 28th February on or before as it is the deadline.

THat's all for now 

Have a wonderful time with writing OS on your favourite couple with your own words.😃😃

All the very best teams ! !👍🏼

Regards:-

Alohomora
                                                                                Abhisheking
                                                                               MFRanjini
                                                                                CarpedeimRose
                                                                               --Minoch--

Edited by CarpedeimRose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahul_Pandit thumbnail
You can try the recipe on this website
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2612/ovenroasted-chips
ElsieMcHenry thumbnail
  • Take the plantains and cut it into thin slices.
  • Add salt and turmeric to the thin slices of the plantains and keep it for some time.
  • Deep fry the plantain in hot oil.
  • your homemade chips is ready.
kuckoo thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
thank you for the recipe :))