Another Parud FF - Clear blue skies II (Complete)

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
CLEAR BLUE SKIES - Thread II

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your patronage so far. I never expected that this story will need an additional thread as my original plan was to wrap this story in 30 chapters. But as usual I end up rambling beyond 50+ chapters. I'm truly hope I haven't been boring you by this drag. My wish is that Parud have a wonderful marriage with sublime love peppered with drama and excitement. I wish for them to be adored by a family, something Rudra didn't have in his adolescence. I wish for Paro to live her life to her full potential as well as being bestowed with everything she ever dreamed of. Most of all I wish my own fingers don't run off with the keyboard instead of painting the picture of Parud and their beautiful world.

I hope you all enjoy what comes next.

After the storm - The Prequel
Thread I - upto chapter 50
Chapter 51   
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

For the full list of my RR stories check out Rangrasiya Rewritten 
Edited by -Disenchanted- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 51

"Uffo! Baisa! We don't have the time for gossiping. We have to leave quickly. You both can talk on the way to Jaipur," Maithili scolded her devarinis. Shatabdi frowned. She wanted to know about yesterday events in the privacy of her room. "Jeeja we can't discuss all these things with Sumer around. Paro won't be this open," she complained. Paro turned red at the mere mention of her brother-in-law. See kept looking at the doorway hoping he won't come in. Maithili pinched the cheeks of her shy sister. "Okay, you both go in devasa's jeep. Sumer and Shanti's bapusa will drive the rest of us in the other cars," she suggested. Shatabdi rolled her eyes didn't want to be stuck in a jeep with Rudra even if it meant Paro was with her and she definitely didn't want her bossy sasuma who had her eyes always on her laadla Sumer. Why couldn't her father send a car for them?

"Sumer! Sumer!" they heard a roar. The two younger women scrambled out of bed as Maithili prayed her two brothers-in-law weren't fighting. Rudra paused at the doorway and asked Shatabdi about Sumer. "Sasuma sent him somewhere," she replied. He turned on his heel and rushed away. Maithili pushed Paro and she raced behind him.

"Wait, Rudra," she called out. He stopped in his tracks and she crashed into him. He held her fingers and brought her around. "Are you okay?" he asked placing his hands on his hips. She nodded slowly. "What was your hurry? You are not co-ordinated enough to keep running about all the time," he scolded. She wrapped her arm through his and guided him to their room. "So what if I'm not co-ordinated enough or careful enough. My rakshak is cautious enough for both of us," she replied placing her head on his shoulder. He calmed down instantly just like she knew he would at her touch. The calming water to his roaring fire.

When they reached their room, she noticed that he held an envelope in his hand. "It's for Sumer. It's his wedding gift," he said handing it over. She opened it and noticed that it was air tickets. He smiled proud that his wife had learnt enough to read without his assistance. "Looks like those English classes were very useful," he commented. A sad look passed her face. "The other women are appearing for the exams next month. I don't know enough to appear for it," she confessed. He looked at her downcast face and felt bad. It wasn't her fault. She had too many distractions. He held her chin and raised her face, "Paro, you are the smartest and most hard-working woman in all of Rajasthan. After this reception, you will have time to concentrate on your studies. And you will matriculate with honors." She wondered if it was possible to catch up with the others but he shook his head. She nodded, determined to live up to his expectation. She would not let him down.

"Okay. I will give this to Shatabdi," she said eagerly. But before she could take a single step towards the door, he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back. "No, I want to give this to Sumer," he said. She didn't understand what the difference was. "You have already given Shatabdi a gift on our behalf. I wanted Sumer to have something he would enjoy too," he replied. She smiled. This was the third time today he had answered her questions without her asking.

Sing...Sing..a..Singapore, she read their destination and asked, "Where is Singapore?" He showed the brochure he had downloaded and Paro loved the sights. "Sumer is the tourism business, he will be able to travel around the country anytime he wants. I just want him to have the opportunity to go abroad too," he explained. It was Shatabdi's favorite holiday destination too. She laughed, "Not fair, Major saab. You care enough about your friend to mind her likes and dislikes but can't be nice to her." He stared at her annoyed. "She is just a friend. Not my wife," he replied. She told that she wouldn't be jealous if he is nice to family and friends.

Rudra remembered his last conversation with his father. "Did Ranavat complain about you? Doesn't he have anything better to discuss with you?" he scolded. She covered his mouth to stop his angry tirade. "You shouldn't be so rude. I have seen how to talk to Bapusa. Tomorrow, my son will also become rude watching you," she pouted. His eyes almost popped out of his head. "S...Son? Are you p...pre...pregnant?" he stammered out. She shook his head to dispel his confusion. But he didn't notice. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustraction. He paced about the room trying to pull himself together.

Suddenly, he stormed back and grabbed her arms, "How can you get pregnant?" She looked at him pointedly. How did he think she could get pregnant? "I know that part. But Paro you should warn me about all this," he ranted. This was about a baby not a bomb blast she replied calmly. "It's the same. Both have the potential to change your life forever," he pointed out. IT was moments like this when she felt Bapusa was right. Her husband loved to throw tanturms like a spoilt brat.

She led him to their bed and made him sit down. He cupped his face in her dainty hands, "Rudra, when I get pregnant, you will be the first to know. And then you will 9 months to prepare for the baby." He pushed her hands away and wrapped his hands over her waist. She careesed the head that was pressed against her stomach tenderly. It relaxed him a little. But the doubt that constantly plagued him since the first time he was inimate with his wife remained. Was he cut out for being a father?

"You will be a great father someday Rudra. You have inherited Bapusa's unwavering courage, Mamaji's unyielding strength and Kakosa's undying love. Our son will be very lucky," Paro whispered thoughtfully. She felt his lips curve into a smile as she listed out the best in the three men who shaped his life. He pulled her down to his lap. "He will have you as his mother. No child can expect more," he uttered softly. She leaned on his shoulders with a glow on her face. They were ready for the next stage in their lives. She sat dreaming of how beautiful her world will become when they have a baby. She had seen it in both Maithili Jeeja and Nandu Jeeja's lives.                       

A few minutes later, there was a knock on their door. Paro jumped out of her husband's arms. "Rudra, Shatabdi told me that you were looking for me," Sumer sauntered in as if he never noticed anything. Rudra gave him the envelope and told him to be ready to leave in half an hour. Both Paro and Sumer were confused. "Sisodia Sir wanted to send a BSD jeep for you and Shatabdi. I told him, I would drive you both to their home," he explained. Paro smiled that she could travel with her friend. And Sumer smiled that he could travel with his wife leaving his mother in the other car. "If you finished posing for pictures, move the luggage to the jeep. I will be driving off to Jaipur in 29 minutes with or without you lot," he ordered and went to out. Sumer turned to crib but changed his mind. 29 minutes was too short for Shatabdi get ready. And he didn't want to miss his own reception.

The golden sand of the desert along the highway reminded her of her first jeep ride with Rudra. She was supposed to be a child of the desert, ever changing. He was right. She had come far from that terrified girl who was utterly lost. That girl no longer existed. She had been reborn to fit the life Bholenath planned for her not Thakursa. She had a beautiful home, a loving family and a husband who had the name she dreamed off. Bholenath had been so kind to her. Inspite of all the ups and downs in her life, she didn't regret anything. All those moments brought her to where she was. To her Rudra. Shh! She heard her friend and now sister hush her husband. She prayed with all her heart that Bholenath makes their dreams come true too.

The blazing heat of the sun had a memory for him too. He remembered his journey from Jaipur to Chandangard. He had hated leaving the city that had provided him and his father refuge. He had cursed the Fate that drove him to the home he fled. He didn't expect that, he would meet his soulmate that day. He could no longer be the aloof soldier without a care in the world. He would do anything and everything for his special witness. She changed everything for him. The house had become a home. His relatives had become his family. And by the biggest stroke of luck the girl he threatened to marry chose to wed him out of love. He heard a muffled giggle from the backseat and looked at the rearview mirror. Sumer was whispereing into Shatabdi's ear. He wished that their life is filled with of love and laughter always.

Paro realised that Rudra had noticed the commotion in the back and placed her hand on his arm. Rudra got the message. Ignore the newlyweds. He knew they wanted their space ever since his cousin pulled Shatabdi to the rear. He laughed thinking how Shanti tried to come with them and was discouraged. "When you are older, I'll let you go in Kakosa's jeep," Maithili had said. But the look on Sumer's face was priceless. He would never be able to choose between his favourite girls, Shatabdi and Shanti. And Kakisa had happily pushed the child to distract her uncle.     

Suddenly the jeep screeched to a halt. Rudra's face turned ashen. Shatabdi gasped in recognition. "What happened?" Paro asked concerned. In the car that followed, Dilsher held his heart lest it leap out in protest. He hated this place more than his ex-wife. Why did Rudra have to stop here?
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dear Suganti..
Congrats for New Threat...👏
Lovely Chapter dear...❤️
PaRud convo abt their upcoming Dhruv is awesome..
Finally Rudra is ready to accept his child...
Now Rudra is perfectly became Family man..
is this Same Rudra who is always fighting wit sumer..
What a change over..
Paro's jealous & Rudra's cute explanation is Lovely...
Paro's English knowledge s also improved& u didnt forgot abt Shantanu..
so nxt chapter Shantanu is coming back to PaRud life..
Ur planing so well...
Eagerly Waiting for ur nxt Update..

P.S: Pls Add After the storm link too...
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new thread.read the update twice.so sweet
I am so happy reading paro and rudra talking about the
Baby. And wiping tears ...rudra have become a complete family man
Wish we could have seen something like this
... 😭

I didn't get the last part
What was that?
thanks for the pm

Hugs
Smitha
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the second thread. Wishing many more to come. 
Love the way how Paro tires to boost Rudr's confidence about his being a great father. 

Sumer's predicament when he has to chose between shanthi and shatabdi would have been fun. 
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rithu, 🤗
Congrats on the new thread .. I am sorry for not commenting of-late ... real life has become lot busier. 😭
But I religiously follow the story and catch up on all the updates. 😊

Thank you for Keeping PaRud alive and happy for us 🤗

PS : I am ery eager for your next update .. I am trying to think hard where Rudra would have stopped.For a moment thought if Mirza's men tapkaofied from somewhere since Shatabdi recognized the place  but then realized Dilsher would not have any link if that was the case😊 ..so I am very eager to know from you .. Please update soon 😃
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread and for keeping Parud dreams alive 🤗

I was jump shocked when Paro said "Son" .. thought dammit Rithu really took the full meals seriously..let alone chat corner she straight away gave me halwa😆 uff glad its only my hypered fangirl syndrome😆 Cute Sumer moments and how sweet Rudra gifting the package😳 both have come a long way.. Now who/what has made everyone on their edges? Nice cliffhanger😡
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats dear for the new thread 😊
Go ahead..write all your heart desire, things which Rudra and Paro
missed in the show.. we are with you 😉
I almost thought Paro knows she is pregnant and going to tell Rudra 😛
and what a nice gift from Rudra to Sumer n Shatabdi. Now what place
is this which Ranawat hate so much?! Janne ke lia will wait for the next update...

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I too thought Rudra was going to fight with Sumer. What a thoughtful gift to givensure , but  the Major remains abrupt. Poor man almost had a nervous breakdown at the thought of becoming a father. Paro is so good for him , just as he is for her. I'm sure he's going to coach her through her exams. What is this place they've stopped at? I'm very curious. 
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread rithu..And don't worry. Even if you write another fifty chapters, I will read.

Now coming to the chapter..Loved the line where you wrote that Rudra loves to throw tantrums..rofl.. Very true. Loved the conversation between parud. Cute one it was.
Now the ranawats are happily leaving to Jaipur. Where did Rudra stop? The place where they stayed before returning back to chandangarh for fourteen years?