ll * Happy Birthday Angel Giaa Manek* ll

Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 8 years ago

Happy birthday sweetypie gia🥳.many many happy returns of the day..God bless u all happiness and sucess..plz come back on new show miss u so much love u ❤️😳 
P.s awsume post susan brillant work
Edited by sabreen_06 - 8 years ago
happy birthday gia
beautiful thread dear 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIAA
WISH U ALL THE GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE DEAR
STAY BLESSED .

Beautiful thread Susan
Loved all the edits u made for gia
Thanks for pm dear
Happy Birthday Dear Princess Giaa. God Bless You. Love You So Much :-)
Happy Birthday Giaa Manek
I hope that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.
many many happy returns of the day Gia.
Hope your special day bring you all heart desires wishes true...May your birthday be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.Hope you had a great day..
I don't know how to express my words that how much I adore and love you..The love and respect which is in my heart is increasing day by day..I am speechless when it comes to you.
You are a true Diva and my angel, i always admire you and your hard work ,your are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I am totally mad for you, your smile makes me so much happy. Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence, your acting has always touched my heart.
Once again wishing you all great things in your life, hope you have a great time and this day brings you alots of amazing suprises which makes you happy.