**With The Stars As Our Witness Entry**

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

16th April, 2015

How can you do this?
What did I do?
You are asking me what you did!
I really don't know what you're talking about.
Fine..! You were chatting Varun for last few weeks and didn't even bother to tell me.
You think I will do that? Who told you so?

He: Varun himself told me. Where's your phone? *grabbing it* Oh, here... what's your password?

Me: Shankh, listen. Don't you have faith on me?

He: I've but still I want to check. Varun never lies to me, you also know that. Tell me your password fast.

Me: *tears in her eyes* Oh...Please. I didn't think that you will ever doubt me. But still if you want to check, you can freely. My password is SShankh.

He: *opens and turns messages slide up and down* Where is it?

Me: I told you,na.

He: *feels ashamed* But Varun never lies...

He starts feeling so sad. He remains amazed. He holds me and says...

Please, Sonia. Please pardon me. I doubted you for no reason. Please, I promise.

Tears fill up his eyes.

Me: *starts laughing* Shankh...Are you literally crying? I never thought such a strong hunk would ever cry. And please, I myself asked him to say so.

He sees me in wonder. I continue.

I wanted to see how you react. I wanted to see you being jealous. And I didn't know you will get this sentimental... *laughing loudly*

He: *Controlling his emotions* Sonia!!! You...  I became so lost at that moment when I heard so from his mouth. But you!!! I won't let you go so easily. *grabs her phone again and again looks into the messages.

Me: You daren't see it, Shankh. Please, give me my phone.

He: Oh God! So sisterly talks you have. Ew! You people talk about makeup, lipsticks and all!

Me: You... I said give me.

We had lots of fun together over it.

27th June, 2015

I was so tired. I didn't want to do anything. My entire room was so messy. Even I didn't want  to make food. Then, I got a call from Shankh and he was outside. I welcomed him and he just took the vacuum cleaner and cleaned the room. I asked him why he is doing all that. He himself must be so tired because he was playing football with the college team the whole day. Then he just replied that I can do anything for you, sweetheart. I know you don't do anything when you're tired. And I don't want to leave your tummy hungry or else it will burst out, Babes.' I was feeling so grateful at that time. It is indescribable. Then, he shifted to cook food. We then have a candle light dinner.

11th October, 2015

It was such a hectic day today...

Today, we went for a long drive and then to the park. We had lots of fun together. But just when we were leaving from the park, his dad came and told a lot to us. He even slapped him. Then, his dad stated raising questions on me. But before he could say anything, Shankh came in front me. He said not to say anything about me. He made me come there. Then his dad told him not to tell him who should he talk and in which way. Then he said he is free to tell him anything but not about me. I was feeling so proud. I was so happy to get a love that respects me and preserves my dignity.

Then his dad left in rage. I asked him if he will get scolded in home. Won't he leave me. He said me not to worry about all these things. He will manage. He told his parents are understanding and soft from inside. He will make them understand. Then, he dropped me to my room and left.

13th February, 2016

And finally, today we are together with everyone's consent. Everyone including my mom and dad agreed for our marriage. It was such a tedious job to make them agree but Shakh just like he has the ability to manage things so well. He is a true life partner for me. He can't see me sad. I never thought that I such a partner. Thank You Life and Thank You Shankh!

14th February, 2016

I'm just eager to see what happens tonight...

And then the diary fell.

Sonia: Shankh, what fell down?

She enters the room and she sees the diary on the floor.

Sonia: Shankh, I know you haven't read it! *gets embarrassed*

Shankh moves forward and pulls him towards him with a jerk. He keeps his hands on her waist, holds her tight and they both share a kiss.

Sonia: I just...just...

Shankh: Ssh...

He kneels down and...

Today, I want to say something to you,Sonia...With the stars as our witness, I vow to you:   

I will love you conditionally, no matter what the circumstances maybe. You will be first and last love.

I will never part from you. Never means never. I won't be able to live without you.

I will always trust you. I once did a mistake and I'll make sure it won't be repeated.

I will always make you smile and will never let you be sad. You'll be my smile, Sonia.

I will even fight against the world for you, if such situations arise. I won't let anyone say anything about you ever.

And...

I will do all the household chores. You don't need to bother about that for sure.

Both smile.

And, yes... yes... the most important

I will never ever ask you for your password, Sweetheart.

They have a loud laugh.

Now, will you be my valentine? *raises his hand above*

It was dream come true for her. It took time for the enormity of the moment to sink in. She got lost in the atmosphere. Time stood physically when suddenly...

My knees are aching, Sonia.

Sonia: Yes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh ho...so serials have made u romantic Abhishek😉