Which star kids would not be in BW if they were not star kids?

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!

Self-explanatory.

Which star kids would have no chance in BW if not for their surnames and families?

Discuss.
None.
Do you think anyone would even look at Arjun, Alia, Sooraj Pancholi, Athiya, VD if they were not born in film families? I'm talking about the current lot of star kids. They may / may not act, but that is secondary. They wouldn't even have landed an audition if they were not filmi bachas.
Like none.

Because with one or two flop films, they would be done. All of them. They wouldn't be given 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 more tries to make a successful film like they do now
Alia no 1 would allow that teenie popper kareena wanabe in BW she would have been another Jiah khan if she didn't have back up. And Arjun I feel bad for saying that coz I am judging him on his looks only. Bt if an outsider like Ranveer who let's abit it doesn't look like the typical hero type got in so maybe some1 like arjun could have got in too. And VD, sooraj they do look hero type so I think they would have been in as well. Bt 1 star kid whose career graph would have just been the same if he was a non star kid is ARK useless guy. So laid back he would have not been 2nd bt be a back up character with his personality. And obviously sonakshi and sonam wouldn't have even been allowed to even audition for roles. And those kapoor cousin wouldn't have been included as well. Ranbir and kareena. Kareena might have got in coz she is thin and abit pretty bt Ranbir ordinary looking guy would have been like sonam and sonakshi
They probably wouldn't have been interested in the film industry to begin with...
Just hritik would have made itEdited by gameon - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sandiab

Alia no 1 would allow that teenie popper kareena wanabe in BW she would have been another Jiah khan if she didn't have back up. And Arjun I feel bad for saying that coz I am judging him on his looks only. Bt if an outsider like Ranveer who let's abit it doesn't look like the typical hero type got in so maybe some1 like arjun could have got in too. And VD, sooraj they do look hero type so I think they would have been in as well. Bt 1 star kid whose career graph would have just been the same if he was a non star kid is ARK useless guy. So laid back he would have not been 2nd bt be a back up character with his personality. And obviously sonakshi and sonam wouldn't have even been allowed to even audition for roles. And those kapoor cousin wouldn't have been included as well. Ranbir and kareena. Kareena might have got in coz she is thin and abit pretty bt Ranbir ordinary looking guy would have been like sonam and sonakshi

Ranbir can be ordinary looking but he can act the pants off your idol 
None especially Alia and Sonam
75% of them wouldn't be in Bollywood then๐Ÿ˜†
The question should have been the other way around.

Because the list of undeserving starkids is too damn long ๐Ÿ˜›