MoNaya "Valentine Spl." @ SBS (14th Feb) *UPDATED*

Posted: 8 years ago
MoNaya 'Valentine Special' @ SBS (14th Feb., 2016)

Promo :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sFR-z05Ts[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sFR-z05Ts

Tweet : .

. ARTI GUPTA @garti21

Meet newly marries mr.@itsmohitsehgal and mrs.sehgal soon only on @SBSABPNews ...@nishi7mishra n me wishing dem lots of love

ARTI GUPTA @garti21

Super fun n loving couple first interview after marriage sooonnn only on @SBSABPNews

Down the cursor for Chk all related stuffs...
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Segment Video :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9855iFTh3xY[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9855iFTh3xY

Written Update :

Sanaya - Mr. Sehgal... Mrs... Irani...no... yes, ok,  Mrs. Sehgal!! 

Mohit - Now the name in my phone has also changed.

Sanaya - Yes, in my phone too. I have changed it to 'Hubby' & he has written 'Mrs Sehgal'.  I think that's the biggest difference we have in our lives.

See how depressed he is that now he is married... he has grown his beard, mustache, like now 'My life is over'.

Mohit - The effects of marriage... (to Sanaya) You'll be staying here now, with me... 

Sanaya - Oh Yes, I am so in love with him...  no ofcourse, now I get more time to spend with my baby... & earlier it would seem very difficult as either I would be working or Mohit would be working &  now when he comes home, his wife is at home to greet him.

Mohit - I have an advantage that when I pack up & Sanaya calls me in the evening & asks, 'baby, what will you eat', so there is someone at home to ask...

Sanaya - Yes, food is ready...  

Mohit - Yeah!!

Sanaya - I have... ohhh, I have just made chocolate covered strawberries... now that I am here, as a dutiful wife, I am making something or the other...

(offering a chocolate covered strawberry to the camera)
This is the sweet to celebrate our wedding... chocolate covered strawberry...

The worst thing for any couple is to decide what to cook. It is the worst decision of all. he asks me, I ask him, Kishan (Cook) asks us, we ask him...  this goes on for some time & the final reply is , 'Cook anything yaar.'

Mohit - Just 2 days ago, I asked Sanaya, ' Baby, what are having for dinner?' ... she siad, ' I don't know what to make, I think we will have Maggie for dinner'.

Sanaya - In 5 years I have threatened Mohit on many occasions...this would be my strongest threat... when I would realize that Mohit is not going to listen to what I say, then I would  say, 'Baby, I will break up with you...do this, or I will break up with you'  & he would say, ' Yes, ok, ok, seen your 'breakup' ' ... when he said that, I understood that now I have to marry him ...

Mohit - Now nothing can happen...

Sanaya - ... because he is not even taking my 'break up' seriously.

Mohit - Sanaya has no bad qualities, but sometimes she gets impatient & I tell her to be patient..

Sanaya -  Mohit is very slow. Mohit is never on time.

I just want to say that to celebrate Valentine's day, it is not necessary to go out... if you have less money &...

Mohit - & have the strength to blow balloons...

Sanaya - Yes... celebrate Valentine's at home. Decorate your house with flowers, candles, cakes, balloons, invite Mohit home, he will charge on Rs 500/- per balloon, (handing him another balloon) here, take this, baby & that is it... celebrate Valentine.

Mohit - She is trying for the last half and hour to inflate the balloon... ( To Sanaya) enough, it will burst, hold it now...

Sanaya - (excited at finally having inflated the balloon) I will be at home in only Rs 300/- .

~ Down the cursor for all HQ Pics ~
Pics (01/04)

Pics (02/04)

Pics (03/04)

Pics (04/04)

Check P-02 for rest Pics...
Hi Jo,
Thanks for posting here. 

Sorry to point out - you missed the 'r' in for. ðŸ˜Š
Thanks Joseph... waiting for the segment
Originally posted by zeffy2k2

Hi Jo,
Thanks for posting here. 

Sorry to point out - you missed the 'r' in for. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Zeffy for this point out. Posting time,I was so hurry so,didn't notice this typing error.😳