Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Raya Os-I love you

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone this is my 1st os on Raya hope u all love it...

Os-happy Valentine day...

In this Os its romantice os n mostly on 14th feb only  got married so u ll get to know about the story...

In my story u always asume Raya in early 30s...

Today is 14th feb n aaj ke din Priya n Ram ne shaadi ki thi n dono ke shadi ko 2 saal ho gaye...

At 12 midnight...

Ram has great surprise for Priya as he planned a romantic for tom as its double celebratation as its Raya cos aaj valentine day bhi hai n their 2nd anniversary as well...

Ram went near Priya who was sleeping sweetly cuddling her pillow...

Ram-Hayee meri cute billi chain se soo rahi usse pata hai ki nahi aaj kya hai pata hi hoga n usko dekhar kaun kahe sakta hai ki she is Mrs Priya Kapoor n itna bada empire chalti...

Ram was looking at her n kissed her forehead...

with his touch Priya woke up n saw his handsome hubby watching her...

Priya-hi Ram aise kyu dekh rahe ho...bhook lagi hai kya aapko...

Ram-nahi jaan...n went towards her kiss her cheeks n went near her ears n said happy marriage anniversary n also happy valentine my valentine n kiss on her earlobe...

Priya-thank u my baby n pulled him more near her now both were just inch diff from their lips...n happy anniversary too my jaan n happy valentine day n kiss him lighty...

Ram was smiling at this n now he wants to tease his jaan more...

Ram move lil far from her n said mujhe lagta hai ki tum aaj ka din bhul gayi ho...

Priya-Kisne kaha bhul gayi hu aaj ka din koi bhul ta hai kya kyaaa Ram aap bhi...

Ram-aisa nahi hai but aaj ka din tum jaldi so gayi so i thought u forget n was smiling...

Priya-nahi Ram i was tired issliye i was resting for a while n maine phone mein 11:55 ka alaram rakha tha but baja kyu nahi...

Ram before he wished Priya he removed the alaram cos he knows she ll never forget this day...

While turning back Priya saw Ram face smiling now she got everything...now its her turn to tease him...

Priya-shayad nahi baja hoga bhul jao na baby...

she went near Ram...

so baby iss ki punishment toh mujhe milni chaiye na so aap ek kaam karo mein aaj raat guest room mein so jati hu aap aaj yaha room mein soo jana...

Ram got the shocked on the special day he has sleep alone not fair...

Ram-nahi jaan its okk baba alaram nahi baja tho its okk na plss tum guest room mein mat so jana plss today is our special day na...

Priya-nahi naa ek din ki tho baat hai main bhul gayi aaj ka so uski punishment tho i should get na...

Ram was now irritated...

Ram pulled her n both were in each other arms n said-woh alaram maine nikala tha cos i wanted to wish u 1st jaan kitna bhi haq nahi mujhe...

Priya-u hv all rights but phir uske baad aapko bhi koi haq nahi mujhe yeh bolne ka ki forget todays day...mujhe laga both will wish together...

Ram-sorry na jaan aaj din kya ladna plss jaan i m sorry n kissed her on her lips now both wanted this moment...

So Ram hand moving on her back n waist n Priya hand on his back n his hair...

(Priya is wearing short nighty to seduce him n make the night special n Ram has wore only track pant n vest his wore n this both r young one side Priya is sexy n sweet other side Ram handsome n fit n cute too...)

Now both r enjoying what they want 1st gift on their special day...

Raya r kissing each other passionately while kissing their hands r roaming on their bodies after 10 mins of kissing they broke the kiss to breathe...

Now both layed themself on bed now Ram was down n Priya was on him up...

Both were hugging each other...

Now actually it was 12:15am now their phones was ringing now all the family members n friends were calling them...

in this family hv went to singapore to attend someone marriage thats y they r not with Raya...
So full Mansion is of Raya for 5 days...

By 12:45 they finished all the calls...

Finally ho gaya...

Now both were on bed n hugging each other cos thand hai na n both r wearing short clothes...

Priya-Ram...

Ram-yes jaan pulled her more closer...

Priya-Ram where is my gift???

Ram-Gift???

Priya-yes gift...

Ram-de tho dia n went near her n kissed her lighty... yeh gift yeh tho dia jo kaam ke karan 2 din tak nahi de paye hum...

Priya-this is also our own gift jo hum roj dete hai but special gift kaha hai...

Ram-special gift okk yaar deta hu yeha cute face mat bano yaar...

Priya thats like my baby jaldi do na...

Ram went to his cupboard n bought a file...

Priya-yeh kya hai...

Ram handed her the file...

Priya read it n was very happy n had tears in her eyes...

Priya went near him n Hugged him I love you jaan I love u sooo much...

Ram -i love u too baby...

In the papers both the companys Kapoor n Sharma has emerged n would work together so now Raya dont hv to be business rivals n one foundation they will start called nani pari where girl child would be provide a education whom parents couldnt afford n also a child is an orpange...

It was big dream of Priya but due to legal issue she cant do it now finally his hubby have done it...

Priya-Thank u Ram for the lovely gift n i m so happy for this...

Ram-thanks ki kya baat hai i knew ki u wanted to merge the company but phele we need to sort our work ki Sharmas n Kapoor kabhi compit na kare so sab maine manage kar lia n nani pari was dream na so ur dream was my dream now smile jaan n wiped her tears n said abhi meri gift kaha hai jaan...

Priya-haan now my surprise is jo aap ka sapna tha after marriage is going to fullfill soon but uske liye aapko 8 months wait karna hoga...

Ram-8 months kitna lamba kaun wait karega jaan n 8 months n he got wat Priya told...

Ram-u mean to say that we r going to be...

Priya-blushed yess baby we r going to mummy n papa...

Ram was so happy he picked her up n swing her in their room...

Ram-jaan tumne jo dia hai i m feeling top of the world...i love u jaan i love u sooo much...

Priya-Ram neeche rakho mujhe...

Ram-sorry jaan maine itna exited tha ki i m.so sorry...

Now u rest baby kal se no office bus aaram karogi maine bhi apna office ghar se kar lunga n kal sunday hai so kal hum shopping jayege nahi kal phele doctor ke pass jayege appointment lenge ki u r okk or not n tumhara diet plan bana hai n then meri nani jaan ke liye u hv to join yoga classes...

Now Priya was knew it ki after she ll tell she is preggy his over excited hubby would gv her the warning now she got the plan in her mind...

She went near him n putted her lips on his to stop him n started to kiss his hubby n relax him in her own way Priya was making kiss deep so that he would repsonse after 2 mins of kissing Ram cant stop him self n started responding him Priya took his upper lips n start sucking it n Ram took.her lower lips n start to taste her while kissing both fall on their kingsize bed both were immerge in their kiss...

Here is my os If u want i write further then it would be very hot update so i m stopping here only let them enjoy their romance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice n romantic os...
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super and very romantic is,write more strories of RaYa
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely. but u stopped at wrong point. of course we want to read RaYa hot romance.
pl continue. thanks for pm
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice dear
Ram Priya were so cute 
His wishes to her on their special day her teasing to him. RaYa were so elated after receiving each other gift 
Both were so happy as path of parenthood will be enjoyed by both of them. Thank u for the pm 
BALH_PKHJD thumbnail
Haaayeee RaYa is so Romantic 
Loved it Dhristi 
Thanks for the PM
Obviously we want you to continue😳
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simple & sweet story.
Thanks for pm.
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey hey hey!! kaha rok diya... aryana! comeon dont be so rude...koi romantic update mana nai karega...censore board padhenge hi nai..but..we all fans can! so ab jaldi next...continue karo...kya mahol create kiya tha...kyu rok diya.!! use my idea...before strting the hawt part...just give a warning then continue... :-) hope u post it soon!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

hey hey hey!! kaha rok diya... aryana! comeon dont be so rude...koi romantic update mana nai karega...censore board padhenge hi nai..but..we all fans can! so ab jaldi next...continue karo...kya mahol create kiya tha...kyu rok diya.!! use my idea...before strting the hawt part...just give a warning then continue... :-) hope u post it soon!

Thanks abhisekh but yeh os arayna nahi i hv written n gv 2 days i ll update next part
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute os.. very well written