Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ek thi Deewani aur Ek uska Deewana TS - complete 12/02

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Firstly if i was you I'll run a mile, this OS is crap but i can't leave any of my work incomplete due to my big fat conscious hence here it is. But don't say you haven't been WARNED 😆😆

(Thank you to Laxmi and Priya for this awesome banner from Teri Deewani thread).

Ek thi Deewani

Pagalpan, Junoonand Deewaanapan

Are the classic signs of craziness but to her it was the four letter word:

LOVE

Ask her to define her love for him and she referred herself as his Deewaani.

Her friends called her the pagal ashiq, her family a nut-crack but he called it HER LOVE.

This boys and girls, Ok mainly girls isn't the crazy type of love,

the ones of psychopaths and stalkers

but more of a simple, soul-enriching and beautiful case of love.

Where she loved him and he loved her back

But it wasn't that simple

After all it was LOVE and if anything LOVE my friends is a

Complicated Subject.

'Raji utt, utna' Geet poked her little sister hard in the shoulder wanting to get on with her grand plan.

'uffo didi, soni do na' Raji complained, after much persuasion Geet allowed her to sleep that too 1:00 in the morning and now her sister was back. When will life be good, sleep-deprived; crazy sister and a chicken boyfriend? Raji didn't live the 'ideal' life.

But who will make Geet understand. Finally after 3 years of long wait, her lover; her true soul-mate; her hero was returning and here her family were sleeping, soundly sleeping. Well not on her watch.

'Utt na, we have so much to do' she pestered taking the duvet off. Poor Raji knew this was coming yet she wasn't prepared. She should have locked her door like her parents but kya kare well sleep comes knocking no one really ponders, they just crash and fall like Raji did. The tug of war lasted for 5minutes until Raji gave up, sleep gone and anger heating up.

'Di its bloody 4 in the morning, arggh' she screamed not knowing what to do, Geet pagal hai that she knew and today would be worse. 'I should have slept with Mamma and Pappa' she mumbled loud enough for Geet to hear, who obviously cared less, 'Maan was coming back' was the only idea circling in her head.

Preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi

Ho gayi main matwaali

Bal bal jaaun apane piya ko

He main jaaun vaari vaari

Mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki

Yeh toh jaane duniya saari

Bebas aur laachar phiru main

Haari main dil haari - 2

Sleep was off on holiday in Geet's world, she needed everything perfect, her room; the hall; the food. Absolutely everything needed to be tip-top, almost everything to his taste. But mind you almost everything. Of course she too will dress according to his likings but minus the heeled sandals or the big fat bindi he likes, or cook his favourite dish since her Mamma often stressed to her the importance of weaving Maan around a her finger, if men were let loose then they dance on your heads. Well so she was told by her mother and of course it goes without saying Mother knows Best. If anything, Geet was Mamma's darling often snitching about Daddy dearie. Raji however was more of a papa's brat.

'Ramu Kaka no, remember 3 white balloons and one red in this corner and the opposite on the other corner. How many more time do I need to tell you' Geet shouted from the centre. Could these people not get it straight, her future husband was coming back and these people didn't even know their colours or numbers for that matter.

'Di what difference does it make' Raji answered nonchalantly without paying much attention to the raging bull.

'Raji if you don't want me to come over there and knock some sense into you then GET THE HELL OUT' Geet screamed scaring the day lights out everyone. Raji quickly ran to the kitchen with the banner in hand 'Welcome Maan yeah right should be more like Say goodbye Maan' Raji mumbled knowing freedom was a passing phase in her Maan jiju's life.

'Maan let's sit there, mujhe movie dekhna hai' Geet as usual commanded

'No kitchen' Maan said pulling Geet in that direction, apart from Geet there were other benefits of visiting the Handa house like the tasty pakoras or the drool-worthy chocolate cupcakes. Rano Aunty was not known to be the regional best cook for nothing, she even had medals to prove it.

'No Maan that's my favourite corner' she cried

'Samja karo Geet, kitchen is better'

'No it's not, your always like this. You even like white' she cried plonking herself on a chair

'What does that have to do with this?' His girlfriend could be weird at times

'Mamma kehti hai that too opposite poles never attract'

'Kya'

'Ha I like red and you white, I like that corner of the house and you like this. See were poles apart' she wailed like baby thinking about the inevitable. If there's no Maan, how could Geet live?

'It's not like that baby, where did your mum get graduated from' he joked not even realising when he hit the red line

'Maan, mamma ki bari me nahi' warned the mothers angel, boy did he need to fix this or else both the mother and daughter would eat him for supper.

'Haha obviously the best, since Rano Aunty is the best' he tried hoping against hope it would work

'Ha she is aur papa'

'His the bestest'

'Hhmm' she agreed 'aur Raji'

'Also the best, akhir Handa family se hai' he joked but Geet was in her whole world to realise the sarcasm

'Aur main' she finally addressed

'Better than the rest, my muffin is the best' saying so he cradled his sweetie to him who was cuteness personified

'Hai mai hoo and you're the best boyfriend ever'

Tere naam se jee loon -

Tere naam se marr jaaun -

Teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

Tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani- 2

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani - 2

'Geet beta, kaam hogaya. Can we go back to bed now' Ramu kaka complained pulling Geet out of her past. For the past 3 hours everyone in Handa house were kept on their toes, poor helpers stayed awake the whole night like Raji, working continuously.

'No, we have only a few hours until Maan arrives. Do you guys not understand, I'll be engaged this evening' She emphasized noticing it was 7am.

'C'est beau' Raji commented side hugging Geet who was standing near the door witnessing the beautifully decorated hall.  It was now ready to welcome Maan and host the perfect engagement.

'KYA' shouted a confused Geet, It was nearly 10 which means Maan was on his way and here her sister was talking in riddles

'It means this is beautiful in French' Raji explained showing off her linguistic expertise

'Well keep your French trench to yourself' fumed Geet

'Agar Maan jiju ko koi french pasand agaya toh' Raji joked causing Geet to fret in anger

'Di can I go to bed now' Raji yawned and before Geet could answer Raji ran for her room, kya bata kuch aur kaam dede

'Maan jana zaroori hai' Geet cried digging her face into his chest, everything seemed real now that they were at the Airport seeing Maan off.

'Ha baby warna I would have never left you, you know that right' leaving Geet behind was tearing his heart but his studies were also very important

'You'll remember me, koi gori pasand agayi toh' she complained like a baby making faces, London was 159 hours away from Delhi. How was she supposed to keep tabs on him from India?

'nahi aaygi, I promise' he said pulling out his ring and giving it to her

'For now take this ring and when I come back I promise to replace it with a diamond then you'll be officially mine, just mine' he said pulling her cheeks, a crying Geet was something every body hated be it her father, his father or him.

'Uncle you have my most priced procession, please take care of her'

'OK lover's rift apart mujhe bhi bye kehna hai' Raji and Anni shouted in union making the Handa's and Khuranna's laugh.

Ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye - 2

Haste haste aashiq suli chadh jaaye

Ishq ka jaadu sar chadha kara bole - 2

Khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole

Yahi ishq di marzi hain

Yahi rab di marzi hain

Yahi ishq di marzi hain

Yahi rab di marzi hain

Tere bin jeena kaisa

Haan Khudgarzi hai

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani - 4

Oh ho oh hoohhh...

'Kaam chor ho app tono' she taunted as soon as her parents joined her at the breakfast table

'Nahi aisa nahin hai' the father tried but Geet was no less, she knocked for several minutes even though she knew her parents locked the door from the inside and then left the CD player just outside making sure they too didn't get a full night's sleep. Pagal hai toh sab chalenga. 'Darling you know the doctor strictly advised me to take care of my health but I asked your father to help you lot' the mother blamed making Mohinder Handa all flustered, dono maa beti are cheaters, 'ek pagal and dusri bari pagal' he mumbled waiting for his adorable daughter to join. Raji was his girl, pretty; intelligent and most of all sane unlike Geet who took after his mental wife, he laughed at the thought.

'Ha janti hoon papa hai he aise' Geet chided seeing her father giggle to himself

'Forget that, have you got your dress ready for this evening' Rano asked changing the topic, today Maan and Geet would officially be engaged as planned by the elders and him 3 years ago.

'Ha mama, Pari is just fetching the jewellery from the store and Pinky is getting the stylist with her' Geet was enthusiastic and why not after all she was to be half-married to her beloved today

'I can't believe Maan's coming back, these years have just zoomed by' Mohinder said without paying attention to the two ladies who immediately looked his way, one in displeasure knowing about the aftermath and the other in anger, what does he know about loving. Koi Geet se pucho how she spent the last 36 months, 157 weeks, 1096 days or in plain non-lovers language 3 years.

'Geet why don't you join me' Maan tried for the millionth time, living without water was possible but without Geet was unimaginable. Maan and Geet were together since childhood living in the same neighbourhood, attending the same school and playing with same friends. What started off as friendship blossomed into love over years? Khuranna's and Handa's were business partners, so what better than this partnership.

'I like it here Maan, it's always raining there plus I don't even have a decent brolly (umberella)' she complained as usual coming up with the weirdest excuse not to join him in the great city known as London, capital of United Kingdom.

'Geet tum pagal ho janti ho' Maan laughed pulling her to him, tomorrow he was off to a foreign land, to a new place without his Geet

'Ha main hoon lekin sirf Maan ki Dewaani' she joked wiping her tears while he crushed her to himself.

'Mamma help me make the kheer please' Geet requested seeing her mum head upstairs

'Geet how many more times, keep him on a tight leech' Rano warned, after all she was a mother who wanted the best for her daughter. Kitchen life was considered no life to a women of her standards. Cooking competitions however was a different matter.

'I promise it's just kheer, Ramu kaka is making the rest' Geet quickly corrected not wanting to annoy her darling mother

'Hmm ok but since his coming back, but make sure you stamp your mark' Rano had a simple principle and that was 'women need to be treated with care and respect' and also she had little faith in men and likewise she believed Maan and her husband to be unfaithful and dominating. Poor Mohinder was treated like old dish wipe but who can cares? Geet aur Maan khush ho toh sab khush, haina?

'Maan yeh lo' she quickly thrust the container in his hands keeping an eye for her mother

'Jaldi karo, if mum catches me I'm dead' Geet rushed, bechara Maan scroffed down the piping hot kheer in one go burning his throat

'Kaisa laga' a chirpy Geet questioned to a burning Maan, no not in jealously guys but in actual heat

'Nice as always' he generally did love her kheer but can the women let him take simple bites and enjoy the blimey dish for once. OH GOSH how could he forget this was his Geet, his deewani who could do anything for him yet hides it from her mother.

He main rang rangeeli deewani - 2

Ke main albeli main mastani

Gaaun bajaaun sabko rijhaaun

He main dila zaram se begaani

Ke main deewani main deewani

It was the afternoon and everything was set for the evening. Maan was to reach the Khurrana Mansion in an hour from the Airport and then head over to the Handa Residence with Geet. So naturally Geet was getting ready for that, no not the engagement; silly but the meeting with her beloved after 3 years. Dressed in a simple white netted saree: with minimal makeup and light jewellery. She looked nothing less than an angel.

'Papa hurry up' she shouted while hoping down the stairs

'I'm here beta, actually we're all waiting for you' he teased, for once the ball was in his courts

'So why are you wasting time, let's go people. Can't you see I have to meet my soon-to-be-fiance' she shouted while her family slowly got up from the couch

'Then who's stopping you' Raji mocked high fiving her father

'Mamma I'll seriously cry in a bit if they don't stop' Geet threatened making both Raji and Mohinder shut, no one wanted a crying Geet, aw the horror. 'Why was this girl handed over to him' the father cribbed rushing ahead.

The ride to the Khuranna Mansion was that of pure silence, Geet acted like the perfect lover who waited for years and years. Like how Paro did for Devdas or Cinderella did for Prince Charming or... OK scrape that, Cinderella wasn't in love waiting for her prince since Prince Charming never left her but who cares. Geet's waiting for her lover here and you all are trying to make sense of the Disney tales. Not done people, shame on you!

Tere naam se jee loon tere naam se marr jaaun

Tere jaan ke sadle mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani...

(Copied from LyricsMode)

'Mamma how do I look' Geet said pulling her mother near the entrance while her father and Raji entered the Khuranna mansion

'Like a doll, better yet like a princess'

'Disney types' Geet jumped feeling beautiful

'Ha Disney types' said the mother hugging her baby who still loved her Disney days, it was hard to believe that Geet was to be engaged today. That her chick was to finally fly as a free bird. A mothers job was definitely the toughest job on earth, her mother thought crying silent tears. Letting go was hard but accepting the new was harder.

'Maan jo bhi kehna jaldi kaho, Mohinder Handa and his family would here soon' Raj Khuranna shouted feeling frustrated, Maan came early and for the last half an hour was trying to say something

'Papa I want to... I mean I am trying to say... '

'Kya hai Maan, just spit it out will you' Dadi pushed seeing Maan hesitate

'I want to get married' he spat holding someone's hand

BANG

Edited by sophiexx - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aur ek uska Deewana

'I want to get married to the women I love' Maan muttered holding onto his dear friend. She was the reason he was here today voicing out his desire, she instilled courage and the burning fire within him. Maan never went against his family's decision so when they decided they wanted him back, he was back to India ready to take over the family company with the only hope of marrying the women he loved.

'KYA' all shouted but the clashing of the taal stole everyone's attention

###BANG####

'Geet' Maan shouted seeing her run out the mansion while her mother pierced her gaze into his flesh, boy was he sooo dead. Now how was he supposed to get married? A dead body is buried not married, his conscious kicked forcing him to run after the women he pursued all his life.

'What nonsense is this?' Mohinder directed towards Raj seeing Maan run out while Raj and the rest of the Khuranna family stood there ashamed completely ignoring their guest and Maan's 'friend'

'yeh ladka pagal hai' Dadi tried to diffuse the situation, she was the witness to Geet's and Maan's love. The question of them marrying someone else other than each other is out the world. Make that a cold, dark world. Maybe Pluto which will never happen, impossible because Pluto isn't even a planet according to NASA's recent findings. Similarly Maan falling for someone else is also impossible, because Geet was the woman made for him. That's what they believed for years and nothing would change that. Not even NASA!

'Deewana dadi, deewana hai ho bhi Geet bhabi ki' Anni squealed hoping her family too would agree, one thing was for sure Raji, her BFF for life was by her side giggling along.

'Take down the rubbish' Geet shouted the minute she entered the hall throwing her heels to a corner before jumping up the stairs.

'Burn it to ashes' she screamed from her bedroom causing a mayhem among the helpers. They spent hours on the decorations without much sleep and instead of appreciation, they were asked to take it down. Why was life so unfair?

'Geet it's not what it looks like' and in response Maan was gifted with a pillow which landed straight on his head, what followed was a meteor shower with objects flying from all directions clearing showing Geet's anger, boy was Maan truly dead!

'Ouch Geet it hurts' he shouted propelling the glass vase that was about to hit his perfect looking face

'So what difference does it make, head or no head who cares' Geet screeched throwing another pillow his way remembering that the love of her life wanted to get married but to someone else

'Get lost' she cried plummeting on the bed, her wait; her sacrifice all gone to waste for a Londoner, well Maan can go to the planet of Apes as far as she was concerned

'Baby what's wrong, don't you want to me to get married?' he questioned carefully walking around the mess

'GET OUT NOW YOU PIN HEAD' Geet shouted, how dare he talk about his wedding when she waited 36 months; 157 weeks; 1096 days for him, which by the way is 3 years in plain non-lovers language.

'Geet baby suno toh' he started only to stop seeing her glare, boy oh boy was he dead! Maybe he should plan for a funeral while his ahead.

'That's it Maan no more games, fun or Geet for you until your grades don't go up' his father punished freezing Maan, the grin was replaced by a dreadful scowl. What was his father playing at, games ok its manageable. Maybe Maan could even lock his PS4 in a cabinet or something, ignore football practice for a week or so. But Geet, now that's asking for too much. What the hell was he thinking? His gone senile, old age has definitely has got to his father Maan deduced looking squarely at the man who just summoned no less than a prison sentence on him. Maan could do anything apart from stay away from his Geet.

So that is why on the same night Maan was standing in front of Geet's house trying to climb up to her bedroom window. He spent 4 hours, 4 bleeding hours without his Geet. Not hearing her voice or seeing her face turned him mental. Just who does his father think of himself? Yes he might be the great Raj Singh Khuranna but that's in his own house, his own turf but not here outside Geet's balcony, Maan grinned feeling pleased with himself. Living without food, water and even air was doable but without Geet was like exile, and Maan can't do exile. It was a freezing night, with shivering hands he tapped her door hoping to wake her up. But unfortunately his love was fast asleep, so without having any other option he spent the night on the balcony hoping to see her face first thing in the morning. That night was by far the worst, life without Geet wasn't an option. Unlucky for him, few years later he was about to know what it actually felt like living without his oxygen supply, his Geet.

Teri baahon mein mili

Aisi rahat si mujhe

Ho gayi jaan-e-jahaan

Teri aadat si mujhe

Dekhoon main jab tujhko toh

Tab mera din ye dhale

Deewana kar raha hai

Tera roop sunehra

Musalsal khal raha (musalsal:continues)

Mujhko ab ye sehra

Bata ab jaayein toh jaayein kahaan? [x2]

'Geet please don't cry' that night Maan was doing the crying and now his love. Why was life so unfair for lovers? 'Parents' he muttered carefully sitting beside her

'What's wrong baby?' he questioned stroking her back making her whine some more

'You're getting married muppet' she voiced pushing her face further into her palms

'But that's a good thing, isn't it?' he replied trying hard to smile but the next minute he was whacked in the gut erupting into a scream

'What's wrong with you?' he was about to shout but stopped seeing her swollen eyes, lightly patting down is hurt he decided to pay some attention to the broken Geet

'Geet ab to batou' he lulled knowing that losing his temper would do no good

'Get married to whoever you want but don't expect me to be happy about it' she spat before rushing to the bathroom and there he heard things being hurled to the door, oh boy he was, sooo dead!

'Geet when we're old we're going to renew ours vows on a yacht' a 15 year old Maan promised to a then 14 year old Geet. They spent a week looking through magazines and wedding brochures to find the perfect place. Unknown to them one needs to be married, that too for at least half a decade to renew vows but who was going to say that to an over enthusiastic Maan and Geet.

'But we have to marry only each other ok' Geet commanded as usual while Maan vigorously nodded his head like a bobble-head. It was like the philosophy of life wherever Geet went Maan followed and vice versa, they were inseparable.

O...

Ab jaye toh jaaye kahaan?

Dard ka aalam hai hardum

Bin tere o humdum

Aankhon mein dikhti hai maayusiyan

Jahaan bhi jaaun tere bin

Badi mushqil se guzre din

Chubhti hai dil ko khamoshiyan

Raaz gehra jo hai tera

Darr hai kaisa tu hai mera

Deewana kar raha hai

Tera roop sunehra

Musalsal khal raha

Mujhko ab ye sehra

Bata ab jaayein tto jaayein kahaan? [x2]

'What was she thinking? Why would I marry anyone else other than my Geet?' he thought aloud

'Because you brought that twig with you, you'll be having twiglettes' Geet remarked remembering the stick-thin girl with him and the thought of his future children broke the last dam. If it was any other day she would have passed a nice friendly smile, maybe even appreciated her looks. But this wasn't any other day, this was the day her lover was being snatched from her. This was dooms day in all reality and not because some psycho deemed it to be like 12.12.12 Why did lovers have so much enemies like Romeo and Juliet or the witch in Rapunzel, the king in Maleficent although the lover himself was a cheat in that much like her Maan. Why was this world so cruel, lovers included?

'Twig kausa?' gosh Geet could be such a drama queen at times, how was it his fault if a stick from the garden flew in. He knew she was quite peculiar about cleaning but why would she not marry him, just because some rubbish blew in.

'That girl who's hand you were holding, you freak on legs' she shouted feeling her heart break once again but the smile of his face was the last nail on his coffin, khoi to maraga? And that someone would be Maan very soon, make that in a nanosecond.

'GET OUT' she abused him with kicks and punches, when that felt short out came the objects. Why was Geet's room cluttered with stuff? Only for this day of course!

'oh Sam, Geet it's not what it looks like' finally the light bulb lite up but unfortunately for him it was too late, the door came flying next shutting right on his face

'What would you do if we have to marry someone else?' Geet questioned out the blue one day over the phone, he had 6 months left and then goodbye England and hello India. But this question threw him off, why would she think like that? Didn't she know Maan belongs to Geet, Geet ki Maan and Maan ki Geet was inscribed on his heart like the ring he adorned every day to wade off the female species?

'Geet kya bakwas hai?' he shouted pulling her out of her thoughts, last night she watched Veer Zaara and a thought ventured through her being, what if Maan and her never get married like planned, what if her parents force her to marry some ugly politician like Zaara, knowing her father it was possible. He did love Raji more, and then there's her mother who never liked any man. Poor Mohinder was placed in the same league as super villains by his own daughter.

'I am marrying you and only you' came the horse reply stunning her into blissful silence

Dhul gaye dil ke saare gham

Khushi se aankhein hai ye num

Zindagi mein meri jab se aa gaya

Dil ka armaan bana hai tu

Meri pehchaan bana hai tu

Saanson mein rooh ban ke tu samaa gaya

Jaan bhi teri, dil bhi tera

Tujh se hai mera savera o..

'Sam is a stupid friend, I'm not marrying her you dimwit' he shouted at the top of his voice which wasn't the perfect timing since his family and his super scary soon to be mother-in-law walked to him. How dare he call her daughter a dimwit? But before anyone could react Geet came crashing

'Sachi' she cried tightening her hold, maybe marriage was still on the card, maybe the 36 months; 157 weeks or was it 159 weeks. Well who cares the fact that he wasn't with that twig made her day.

'Haan baba' he smiled lightly kissing her forehead

'So the engagement is still on' Rano confirmed icily

'Engagement' Maan repeated in shock

'Haan we're getting engaged today, you promised remember' she was about to cry when he nodded in acknowledgement focusing his grace on his father who looked everyway but at him. He was given news that Geet was soon to get married off and him recalling the phone conversation where she asked about marrying someone else popped into his system, the next thing he knew he booked the next plan home as soon as he finished his exams and carried over Sameera who become his support system stilling in belief that Geet belonged solely to him. All that for nothing, his father would have been a dead man had he had laser power.

'We were joking' Raj tried seeing the scowl on his son's face much like how he used to look when he was 10

'Yeah joking' with that Maan pulled Geet into her bedroom, parents are good for nothing; pain in the backside the whole lot of them (not my belief I love my parents)

That evening as planned Geet decked up in dark green Lengha walked effortlessly down the stairs eyeing just one man, her Maan. Her friends and family gathered around Maan, who was dressed in the finest of suits looking less like a Business soon-to-graduate and take over an empire kind of man and more like a film star pulling certain chords with Geet. Sameera stood beside him which Geet cared less about, the twig was officially off her branch as in her Maan, so whether she flys or falls is none of her business. Maan escorted Geet pulling her to stand only a few centimetres away, where he could look into her deep doe-like eyes and fantasise about the life to come, where Geet Handa was Mrs Maan Singh Khuranna, where both sets of parents lived far far away on some mountain so Maan and Geet could be alone.

Deewana kar raha hai

Tera roop sunehra

Musalsal khal raha

Mujhko ab ye sehra

Bata ab jaayein toh jaayein kahaan? [x2]

'Veni vidi vici' Raji shouted breaking his fantasy and thumping him hard to the ground

'That's not French you show-off, its Latin and attributed to Julius Caeser, 'I came, I saw, I conquered' Geet may not be linguistic but she knew her history making Maan all the more proud, his girl definitely had it all; brains with beauty.

'I know now exchange the rings already' Raji ushered while everyone giggled making Geet all the more annoyed, it was her engagement so today no one was meant to laugh at her

'Maan' she moaned looking rather lost with her puppy eyes

'Bas if you guys say one more thing then me and Geet will get married in our bedroom and no one's invited' Maan announced sending a shock wave amongst the invitees however it had the desired effect since both the family shut up straight away and focused on the rings. Once the rings were exchanged Maan crashed into his soon-to-be-wife and ran off upstairs; 3 years or in lovers language 36 months; 157 weeks or was it 159 weeks was too much for his poor soul. Tonight he would celebrate their reunion with his Geet, talk; laugh and look into her eyes till the moon goes down and the sun rises up.

The Deewani and Deewana were officially bounded by the rings of love

and I concur LOVE STORIES are not the simplest

The language of love is very complicated indeed my friends

so be careful whether you want to join the bandwagon of

Deewani's and Deewana's

Note: I don't know whether anyone remembered this story (it was in Teri- Deewani thread) but I needed to finish it before I go or else my conscious will never let it down lol. I hope you liked this crazy TS. If you liked this then do read Ex-Love, a step closer to insanity lol. Sorry it had to be this song since it's the only Deewana song I know and like

Thank you, please do leave your comments and likes

Edited by sophiexx - 8 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg im sooo glad u finished it.. Yes i still remember it.. U almost gave us a heartattack making us think maan brought home geets souten.. Superb story hun:: loved the deewana and deewani.. Hope we get an epi.. Plzzz
Endgame thumbnail
what a relief u know i thought it would be sad i already read part one so was scared to read next but im surprised :-) n happy only maaneet no one can come between them loved it thnx
taahir004 thumbnail
Congrats For Finishing this Beautiful Story

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely story of deewana maan deewani geet ..
both truly belong to each other ...

thanks forlovely story
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 finishing this! terrific update! awesome end! it was a mu! Sam is his friend! Maan cleared it! Maaneet engaged! update soon
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ek Thi Deewani

I have read this part earlier also. geet was so madly crazy in maan's love and he is coming after 3 years. you so much built the curiosity that they will meet but reading the end got heart attack that maan wanted to marry...with geet or with someone else.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ek Tha Deewana

Unexpected end. I thought maan wants to marry the girl he brought and hence this misunderstanding. Poor maan. Geet was so angry and throwing all the things in her bedroom on him. Even rano was also angry on him. But he too truly loved her & her only. Nice ending.
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fabulous story ...beautifully written ...👏
if geet is maan's dewani thn maan is geet's dewana ❤️
geet she is like a little pampered child ..full of innocence n very cute ...
but her anger...Oops !! 😛 maan also scrd of it 😛
maan's father played a prank on maan ..n poor maan ..he was misunderstood by his geet :P] geet ne toh pura plan bana liya tha uska band bajane ki but innocent way mei 😳 😛
finally maaneet got engaged ...😃
luvd it ..❤️
keep it up dear 😊