Siya Ke Ram

Sujay Reu as Bharath

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ive never seen his previous shows.

But I have to say that I absolutely LOVE Bharat and they way Sujay enacts the vulnerability and innocence on screen. Sujay if you are reading this then. 👏

His character is so well written and have been consistent so far.

He is slowly becoming one of my favs in the show. 

I just love watching his scenes with Ram or even the scene with KK, was so impactful.
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh5 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attubaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree with u...
so far, so good...he portrays emotions really well..fab job by him...even d character is also sketched well...no doubt...he looks pratibimb of ram...even he is becoming one of my favs as well in terms of acting in SKR.

Hats off to the casting director...chun chun k actors/actresses liye hn...
tanya142 thumbnail
I like him too! He portrays him so nicely as the thoughtful, kind-hearted, and very ethical younger brother of Ram. The two actors have also done a nice job showing the chemistry between these two brothers, and how it has its own unique specialness - different than, for example, the relationship between Ram and Laxman, which is special in its own way.
BTW, this is of course totally irrelevant, but how tall do you think the actor is? He is taller than Ashish, who is already quite tall (I think 6 feet). Just curious :)
Choclate... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree, the actor is becoming y fav. too in show
I am also watching him in this serial only first time but while acting he looks so cute to me
The director have chosen a perfect Bharat in Siya ke Ram
BTW my reply was not being send in your Mandavi post where I wanted to say that I am in love with Mandavi's look matlab she looks so beautiful and in that case which U mentioned, I don't find in loop holes or any thing objectional in her character in fact I find the girl Srutkiriti little impulsive but she is also cute.
Sorry if U find my ans. rude I was just keeping my point of view
One thing I am happy for is that the director have made perfect pairs, every pair has their own charm and I am flattered weather Sira or Lakshmila or Bharvi or Shatrukirti
I love every pair

With Lots Of Love,
Anushka

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree he is very good looking and acting is also good..
I loved him very much during his conversation with Kaikai..
He has an amazing smile 
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya142

I like him too! He portrays him so nicely as the thoughtful, kind-hearted, and very ethical younger brother of Ram. The two actors have also done a nice job showing the chemistry between these two brothers, and how it has its own unique specialness - different than, for example, the relationship between Ram and Laxman, which is special in its own way.

BTW, this is of course totally irrelevant, but how tall do you think the actor is? He is taller than Ashish, who is already quite tall (I think 6 feet). Just curious :)

Ashish is 5.10 or 5.11
This guy must be 6 feet I guess..
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya142

I think he is def taller than ashish!! And he looks really cute offscreen from the videos I've seen, comes across very friendly type and probably has a good sense of humor. 

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choclate...

Yes I agree, the actor is becoming y fav. too in show
I am also watching him in this serial only first time but while acting he looks so cute to me
The director have chosen a perfect Bharat in Siya ke Ram
BTW my reply was not being send in your Mandavi post where I wanted to say that I am in love with Mandavi's look matlab she looks so beautiful and in that case which U mentioned, I don't find in loop holes or any thing objectional in her character in fact I find the girl Srutkiriti little impulsive but she is also cute.
Sorry if U find my ans. rude I was just keeping my point of view
One thing I am happy for is that the director have made perfect pairs, every pair has their own charm and I am flattered weather Sira or Lakshmila or Bharvi or Shatrukirti
I love every pair

With Lots Of Love,
Anushka

Arre no why would I find your opinion rude, in fact I respect your opinion n m glad you put your thought down as well. 

She is def beautiful no doubt but I just find her a little too impulsive, that's all 😆

We can always agree to disagree. At least we are both on the same page here with Bharath 😳
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
I don't think he is on Twitter, just hope he reads the post and know that a lot of ppl are loving his acting n portrayal of Bharath 
vayuu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh5

Ive never seen his previous shows.

But I have to say that I absolutely LOVE Bharat and they way Sujay enacts the vulnerability and innocence on screen. Sujay if you are reading this then. 👏

His character is so well written and have been consistent so far.

He is slowly becoming one of my favs in the show. 

I just love watching his scenes with Ram or even the scene with KK, was so impactful.

agree he looks vulnerable, but nobody can match sanjay jog from  original ramayan that's the best bharat ever.