Vivan Bhathena FC#8 ~ Mr Khiladi winning hearts

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

seen on TV in

YearTitleRoleNotes
2004-2005Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu ThiAbhishekTV series on STAR Plus
2006-2007KumkumDhruv WadhwaTV series on STAR Plus
2007-2008Chhoona Hai AasmaanFlight Lt. Samrat Singh Shekhawat / Jahaan SheikhTV series on STAR One
2007-2009MaaykaShabd SareenTV series on Zee TV
2008-2009Chand Ke Paar ChaloRahul OberoiTV series on NDTV Imagine
2009-2010Pyaar Ka BandhanShashank MalhotraTV series on Sony TV
2010AahatHimselfTV series on Sony TV

2011Sanskaar LaxmiParag PurohitTV series on Zee TV
2016Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 7)Himself

ROLES:

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Role:Abhishek
He played the character of Abhishek, Shobha's husband Vishal's bussiness partner and Ansh's partner in crime. When Shobha's husband Vishal Died he tied knot with her.

Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Role:Dhruv Wadhwa
He is Jatin & Kumkum's son but he has alwayz seen Sumit as his father and he loves Sumit like his father. He is chirpy and a replica of his father, Sumit. He handles the family business with Sumit.

Chhoona Hai Aasmaan Role:Samrat
Flight Lieutenant Samrat Singh Shekhawat, belongs to the Indian Air Force Missile Ops/Officer 101. He is an expert in the technicalities of war explosives of a wide range. He is a charmer, has the gift of the gab along with tones of attitude. He is fun loving and easy going. He lives life as if there is no tomorrow. A spoilt rich brat, he believes in living in the moment. Women get drawn towards him and he towards women easily. Music is his life and he is always listening or humming a song, even when he is working. Although he takes life easy, he is fiercely competitive. He has joined the IAF for its glamorous life style, but is dedicated to his work.Sameera is his best friend

Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka Role:Shabd 
Young, Charismatic, and Dynamic, Photographer who comes from a rich background.He falls in love with simple Mahi, whom he initially thinks as modern girl, but after marriage he comes to know about the fact that she is a plane jane, but his love isn't affected he still loves and respects her.That's what makes Shabd a hearthrob of many.

Chand Ke Paar Chalo Role:Rahul

Pyaar Ka Bandhan Role:Shashank
He is a family friend of the Punjabi family who has adopted Aaraina Rai. He is a close friend of Aaraina.Shashank  never takes things seriously & has never taken any decisions for himself, and is reluctant to grow up in life. 

Aahat Role:Vivan

Sanskaar Laxmi Role:Parag
Parag, the second son of Harsukh and Kaveri set an example of the ideal child while he was growing up. Sweet, simple and studious, he always made his family proud! His decision to study abroad was the only disappointment that his family felt against him especially since he stayed there for over three years without even returning to pay his family a visit. Having led a very sheltered life in India, the young man underwent an amazing transformation on his trip to the U.S. where the overprotected, simpleton became a confident, dashing guy who took to western culture almost instantly.

Currently in Khatron ke Khiladi season 7

Also starred in Kehna hai kuch mujhko as Pallavi Joshi's son 2005
& Vaidehi as Akash in 2006
Edited by -Priya- - 8 years ago

Filmography

YearTitleRoleNotes
2007Chak De IndiaAbhimanyu SinghTheatrical release
2010Karthik Calling KarthikAshishTheatrical release
2012TalaashArmaan KapoorTheatrical release
2015Katti BattiRickyTheatrical release
2015HeroRanvijay ShekhawatTheatrical release
2016DangalTheatrical release in 2016

On himself

The best compliments I have got is from my wife, her parents actually. She had gone through a phase when she was unable to communicate with her parents. When I entered her life and we started dating, somehow because of me or because of how I am,she got back talking to her parents, and in fact she got closer to them. So the best compliment was when her parents told me that because of you we have got our daughter back, she is much nicer of a person and she is communicating with us. I think if you can affect somebody's life like that for the better, I think it's a rare compliment.

My wife's name is Nikhila Palat married on 27th March.
I proposed to her on 22nd of July which was also her birthday. We were in Bangkok.
 What else can I say about her...She is a wonderful person and a very strong individual, a very motivated individual and she motivates me and has helped me grow in lots of ways and has exposed me to a lot of nuances in life which I wasn't exposed to.

Do you like watching movies?
I love watching movies. Sometimes I don't get time to watch movies as I am trapped in work but I see to it that I catch up with them as soon as possible.
How often you go for watching movies in a theater?
Whenever it releases or as soon as I get a hold of it.
Which is your all time favorite movie?
The batman series. I liked both 'The Dark Knight' and 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
Quick Fire: Which is your favorite?
Romantic  Movie: Before Sunrise.
Action Movie:Matrix.
Comedy Movie: Hot Shots.
Horror Movie: The Exorcist, The Ring.
The last movie which made you cry?
The Best Exotic Marrygold Hotel.
The movie which you are planning to go for?
Well though I have seen the premiere of 'The Dark Knight Rises', I yet want to watch it again.

Which daily soap you watch?
Whenever I get time I mostly watch comedy shows like Lie to me, Mentalist and Friends.
Which channel you watch frequently?
Zee TV and Zee Cafe.
Which is your favourite TV channel?
AXN and VH1
Which is your favourite reality show?
Apprentice.
Which is best comedy show you have enjoyed on Indian television?
Friends

Do you have a small circle of friends or a large gang?

I have a small circle of friends.

Do you tend to take life lessons from movies?

Yes, at times I do.

The funniest person on this planet.

Probably my little cocker spaniel Champion.

An annoying habit you can't get rid of.

Well, not according to me but my wife keeps complaining that, I don't take her side often. I analyze things and then decide what's right and wrong. But she wants me to support her with eyes closed!

What do you do when you say something stupid?

I try to make it sound intelligent.

Swordfight or Archery?

Archery.

A product you would never endorse.

Cigarettes.

Your favorite sport.

I've started taking Tennis classes lately so right now that's my favorite sport.

Tea or Coffee?

Tea

Best place to go on a vacation during monsoon?

Goa!

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your will power?

Ten!

Fitness Mantra 
Vivan is a fit actor get to know more about his lifestyle
Do you follow any fitness regime?
Yes, I do. I love going to the gym for working out.

How much time do you spend in a day for workout?
I go to the gym about five days a week. I spend around one and half hours each day. I do three days of weight training and two days of cardio. I don't train any body part one after the other. If I do weight training on one day, I do cardio the next day and so the routine follows. I make sure I take appropriate rest in between.

Apart from this have you taken up any sport or habit that helps you maintain body?
I swim.

According to you, how important is it to follow a fitness regime?
It is very important. Good health is the basic necessity to any other good thing that you can look forward to in your life.

Do you at all make excuses to go to the gym?
I don't nowadays. But I used to.

What were your usual excuses?
'I'll go tomorrow' and 'I'm too tired' 

What's your usual diet?
To be very frank, in my profession it's very hard to maintain a proper diet. But I try to stay away from processed food and aerated drinks. I try to consume as much natural food as I can. I heavily depended on protein shakes at one point of time but now I don't anymore. I've realized your body needs more than liquid food.

Do you look upon calories when it comes to eating?
Yes I do, up to a certain extent. But not so much that I ruin a good evening with my friends.

Anyone that you idolize when it comes to good physique?
Well, as kids we all used to admire Arnold Schwarzenegger but nowadays I've realized that a leaner and fit body will do. Your body should be able to carry off anything that you wear. That's what you call a good body shape.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated towards your workout schedule?
It's just my mind. We all eventually grow up to realize what's best for us and not. 

Do you equate fitness with the shape of the body?
Not really. Your mental fitness also accounts a lot and not just your bodily one, for your overall health.

How were you in your teen years and now?
I was very fat. But my dad was a physically fit person and so he put me in a weight-loss camp. So that's how I lost some of my weight. And then once I was in college, I saw what good looks can do for me. So saw to it that I didn't put on any weight.

Do you have a dietitian or an instructor to maintain your fitness?
No. But I have learnt from a lot of fitness trainers and body builders including Prashant Shinde. Now I use the knowledge on my own body keeping in mind my own limitations. Ultimately it is you who understands your body best. So it is better if you learn about physical training and try to push your own limits and overcome your mental barriers.

Suggest some fun ways for working out.
Nintendo Wii. It's a video game where they provide an electronic mat and a lot of other controls. It measures your body weight and suggests different cool things to burn calories like hoolahoop, boxing etc.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RULES

Only join if you are a fan of Vivan Bhathena 
Bashing is not allowed, criticism is not allowed in an FC
Like the member list post to be added please make sure you only like if you havent been added already
Try to talk about them as much as possible without spamming however you can talk about their projects but only if its related to them 
No comparisons.
No abusive language, name calling or anything offensive
Maximum number of 4 quotes otherwise page takes long to load
Important note: This thread has a Zero Tolerance Policy towards any form of 'intolerance'. Intolerance include provoking sensitivities of fan groups, snide remarks, rude behavior, name calling, bashing, sarcasm & anything that even hits at degrading another member. If found very likely the member will be banned from the FC. 

Guys please keep in mind if there are any forum wars please try and discuss it via pm or other mediums not in the FC

Any FC found breaking the Rules of the forum for the first time will receive a Warning Note by the CFC DT. Further breaking of the rule of the forum will lead to a 24 hour closure of the thread with appropriate warning and WL raises for all involved. After the thread is reopened, any more violations on the rules will lead to 48 hour closure with appropriate warnings and WL rises. For the third time, the FC will be closed for 72 hours with warnings and WL raises for everyone involved.  Any further offences after that point will lead to the permanent closure of the Fan Club.
previous FCs
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=631690
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1320473
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1280224
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1280223
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3345956
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4563249
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4564965

Creations by fans

diff colouring

by -Priya- (me)

by anchal

by afeera

by Angelic_Pari

by qnz_diva
by kaira

by Rimsie
by snigdha
by neha

by jenny

by butteroo
by NG
by manal
by amna 

by Mahi-lover

by sarish

by dazzling creations

by anjali

by massan

by shockalot 

by shelly

by tanu_11

by-Prinka-

by lali

by nitya

by amisha

by ashnias
by desichocolate

by spingirl
by sneha
by pia

REQUESTS dont use
by maria 

by candy
by khushi
nice thread..!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by stunninstar

nice thread..!! 👏
thanks please like this post to be added http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4567154&PID=131153412&#p131153412