Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anita_m

Naina, thank you. And the next time you say sorry, I will slap you. Woh kya kehte hain, neki aur pooch-pooch? Like that yours is neki and sorry-sorry. Shit, Bobbi re-Stickied it, and now I have unStickied it again, so I'll have to ask her once more.

Ok so one more person to slap me.. I really feel like the Ragini of Swaragini...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Cool u re-edited again or i thought it'd be deferred for another month so thnq... (I hope thnqs won't get me slapped..πŸ˜†)
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bobbi, where are you?
You're welcome, Naina, and thank you too.
shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz one rqst to the vm makers of the forum...can u plz make 1 vm of Yuvani on Song- Kabhi naa sukoon aaya kabhi na karar aaya jb se hai tmpr mjhko pyaar aaya .This is from yhe film Koi Aap Sa...Very beautiful song,i luv this song very much as much as i luv our Yuvani...so plz if anyvn can make 😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,

We have a special VM corner in this forum, dedicated specially for VM makers and viewers to have easy access.

You can post any VM-related queries in that thread, and either Anita (anita_m) or another active member will assist you.

Topic moved.

SSEL Forum DT
shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okk...thanx 4 this info...

So,,,plz guys its a rqst to the Vm makers that anyone of u plz make 1 vm of yuvani on this song
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A big request to vm makesr on this forum,
a new movie ISHQ FOREVER song- BILKUL SOCHA NA is a nice song. I love this song very much. please make a vm of our yuvani on this song. A humble request guys,please😊
saharsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi plzz guys its a rquest can someone plzz make a vm on song Soch na sako from film Airlift 
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A reminder: please pm me if you post a vm or want your vm link added here. It's not possible for me to trawl through the pages searching for vms, especially when I rarely visit the forum these days.