Fan Fictions

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Unconditional

In the heart of Mumbai, lived a bubbly, chirpy teenaged and pretty girl, Meghana - the girl who enjoyed the life in real means. She lived the life in her own way, the way she liked. Her life was full of fun, amusement, tragedies, confusion - everything. This girl lost her parents in a car accident in the childhood itself. Now, she lived with her grandmother, who was now everything for her. Meghana studied and lived in her granny's house only. Her granny worked as an assistant professor in a renowned college of Mumbai. Meghana too was enrolled in that college. She had many a friend to whom she could share her stories, gossips, etc. but the nearest amongst all to her was her best friend, Ridhima. Ridhima and Meghana were both stars of their class, be it anything - studies, mischief, nautanki, everything.

It was the month of August, Meghana and all other students were having chit-chat as usual. All of a sudden, the Principal arrived with a good-looking boy - clean shaved, well-built physique, hypnotic charm.  All the girls were only looking at him. But Meghana, she, for once, was carried off in his charm but yes, she recovered very soon. The Principal announced, "Attention Students! Here with me is Yash Pathak, a brilliant student from a nearby city. He will now read with all you guys. Welcome him!" Then, he left.

All the boys and girls welcomed him with utmost cheer. The days passed and passed. Yash had become much cozier with the fellow students. He now became the rowdy, yet a shining student of the college. Meghana too had become friends with him. But, wait, was that limited to friendship only? No. The whole college used to murmur about their chemistry. Yash and Meghana spent most of the time together. They went to films, caf, parks, etc. They seemed to be the blessed love-birds. They were always there for each other. No misunderstanding could part their love, apparently. Everyone in the college called it the true love'.

There were many famous incidents of the two and their love but the most talked about event was of Picnic Diwali.

So, a week before of Diwali, Meghana and friends has decided for a get-together at some forest-y place. They believed that it would be thrilling and adventurous. Yes, it was surely to be adventurous because something was going to happen. Finally, the day came when they were to go to such a forest-y picnic. It was a bright sunny day and the scary bends of the trees were making it a little bit scary. But the teenagers were excited because they said they loved adventures and it was looking no less than an adventure. All the boys and girls start wandering in the forest with their partners and so did Yash and Meghana. They were heading towards a stream which they had heard is quite beautiful and peaceful to look. In the way, they were talking about what will the other do if one dies. On this, Yash said that he will too die because he won't be able to live without Meghana. Then, Meghana replied that if Yash dies, she will bring him back from hell even. Then, Yash asked, "From Hell?" Meghana replied, "Yes Hell! After all one who will die leaving her wife alone will go to hell only." And how you would bring me back, asked Yash. Then, Meghana said that she is the descendant of Sati Savitri! They both have a guffaw then. They have reached the stream now. It was really very beautiful to look. They both wandered about there. Suddenly then, Yash heard a sharp cry of Meghana. When he looked behind, he saw Meghana on the floor weeping loudly. He reached her in hurry and asked how did this happen. Then, she said that she slipped on the slippery mud around. He said okay and told her to wake up. She said she cannot because she was having an acute pain in her foot. On this, Yash hold her up in his arms and took it to their picnic spot. Everyone was there and they both started pulling leg of Yash and Meghana. It was really a romantic moment for the two.

It was Meghana's birthday, in the month of November. She had invited all of her friends to the party at her home. Yash was given a special invitation and was demanded the best gift by her. She was in full hope that whatever Yash will give to her will be the best amongst all gifts she would get. The clock stuck 9. All the friends were at Meghana's home; her granny was out of the station for some reasons. Everything was set. The cake was ready. The party started. Meghana blew the candles; and there was a deafening cheer of the birthday. They all had fun, dancing, enjoying. Lastly when everyone left, there was Yash only in the house along with Meghana. The night was silent, all looking at the scene.

Meghana: Yash!  Now everyone has left and you still have not gifted me. Where is my gift?

Yash: *with a really natural expression* Oops! I'm really sorry Meghana, I forgot it! Really I have forgotten it or else why would I keep you waiting for the gift?

Meghana: Really Yash! This is disgusting. You don't even know how to lie. Now, please don't lie further and give me my special gift.

Yash: Meghana! Urghh, you know about my plan?! But how did you? Okay, so I've brought it but I thought you would not like it over all these valuable gifts you got from your friends.

Meghana: *in a very delightful and impatient manner*Please, give me my gift and then I will judge whether the gift you brought is special or not.

Yash: Okay, fine. But, first you have to close your eyes.

Good! Now give me your hands.

He put something in her hands.

Meghana opened her eyes and...

Meghana: Whoa! Yash, this is so beautiful. *rotates that glass star and hugs*

Yash: Really, you liked it? I thought you won't like this worthless thing. I brought it as this glass star will symbolize our love till eternity.

*the next moment*

The star slid from Meghana's hand all of a sudden. Both of them became sad when Meghana went and brought a tape in a great rush. Then, both of them together mended it.

Yash: You were so tensed when it fell.

Meghana: Why wouldn't I have been? After all, this is the sign of our love! I will always keep it close to me.

After hearing this, they both went inside the room and the door got locked.

Yash put Meghana in her arms and took her to the bed. The lights were dimmed. Their breath fastened. They both came closer. Their lips got neared. Their eyes were closed. Warm air was touching each other's lips. Slowly-slowly they both were being hit by the cupid-arrow. They hold each other tightly. Their lips met. The whole night passed under the cupid castle.

*Curtains cover the scene*

The next morning, the sun rose with new hopeful light rays.

Yash and Meghana awoke. They had a breakfast and left for the college. With each and every passing day, their love grew deeper, as it seemed to Meghana. But, the reality was something else. The nature was planning something very shocking for her.

One day, Meghana's granny told her that she would have to go to Delhi with her for a month as the health conditions of her uncle were not running well. Meghana, with a heavy heart, went to Yash and told all this. She asked whether she should go or not. She couldn't live without him. Then, Yash made him understand that she should go - at least for the sake of her uncle. Meghana thought how caring Yash was! But there was something else going on in Yash's mind. Meghana left along with her granny to Delhi. She kept that mended star which Yash gave her with utmost care as if it was her heart.

Meghana lived in Delhi for a month, looking after his uncle. She kept waiting for even a single phone call from Yash but she didn't get any. She was filled in anger, yet she learnt to control it. She understood that something is wrong. Every passing day became a needle for her. The only remedy was to live and smile.

Finally, the d-day arrived, Meghana and her granny left for Mumbai and they were there. It was the night-time when they reached. Meghana thought to immediately go to Yash and clear all things so she made an excuse in front of her granny and went straight to Yash's house.

After sometime, she was there and she tries to peek in from the window but she couldn't see due to the closed curtains. A bit later, she rang the doorbell. No answer she got and she again rang the doorbell. Now, she was running out of temper. When suddenly, the door burst opened. Yash was there, shirtless. And thence, she got inside the door without saying a word to him with a doubtful mind. Inside, she sees Ridhima in such a horrible condition, wrapped in quilt! She was shocked, her mind blanked out, she was trembling, and she was in trepidation. Yash and Ridhima both were ashamed that she saw them in such a condition. They both tried to convince Meghana but what can heal a damaged heart! Meghana, without uttering a word, rushed towards her house. She wept and wept and wept. She started blaming herself for loving such a person. She was thinking that it was all her fault only that her heart was broken. How could she love such a false person! She should have kept a check of her partner's character. These sorts of thoughts were all flooding her mind. As she was thinking, her anger was also increasing. Then, she saw the star which Yash had gifted her. She took it and ran to the balcony.

It seemed as if time stood still yet physically, the clock continued to tick on. The deafening silence brought an onslaught of past memories that were once buried in a deep corner of her heart. She clutched the broken glass star, mended with several strips of clear tape. It was broken but it still came together perfectly, safely securing the memories hidden inside each of the shattered crystals. She held it up to the dark sky, rain pounding on in the background, and let it slip from her hands. She watched it slowly crash down to the wet ground and come apart. The strips of tape could no longer support the broken star but from within, she finally felt mended.

The next day, she told her granny that she won't come to the college anymore. She had decided to work. Her granny asked her the reason of her talking like this. She understood that something was going wrong in Meghana's life. She did full attempt to know from her but Meghana didn't tell anything. Her granny thought that she should not interfere in Meghana's personal life so she did not try to know further. She let the things to happen as they were going on.

It was Christmas that day, yet Meghana was sad to get fooled in blind love. She was sitting in the balcony in the evening time when she saw Yash below. She again filled with anger and she said whispering," For what have you come here now?" "To see whether I'm weeping or not?" Then Yash replied, "No Meghana, you do not know the truth." Meghana said," What truth? Do you want to say that I've no mind?" He replied," I'm not saying so Meghana! Okay, meet me at St Florence Park on New Year's Eve. I will tell you everything there." "Okay, fine. I too will see what the truth is!"

The January 1st came. The time is 7 o'clock. Meghana is there in St Florence Park, waiting. A moment later, Yash comes from nowhere, standing behind her. And...

Yash: Boo!

Meghana: *shouts in fear and the next second* so silly. So, where were you, leaving me waiting?

Yash: Don't you think I would have been with Ridhima?

Meghana: *angrily* I knew, was just being sure. Anyway, why should I care and tell me why have you called me here.

Yash: *making his most innocent face* Meghana...

Meghana: Don't you dare call my name with your sinful mouth.

Yash: Oh Please, Meghana. That's why I have called you here- to clear out all the misunderstandings.

Meghana: Oh, really? Do you really think it is a misunderstanding'?

Yash: You might be assuming me to be a bad guy, but I'm not, Meghana. I have always loved you only. Only you are the love of my life.

Meghana: Then, what was that which I saw?

Yash: A totally false sight.

Meghana: *nonchalantly* so what is the truth' then?

Yash: Look Meghana! I'm telling you all what happened that night. First you listen it and then tell whether I'm right or not.

That night, when I was sitting and reading some book, I got a call from Ridhima that she wants to discuss on some matter with me. I said her to come but I certainly didn't know that Ridhima was up to something that. When she came, I welcomed her and took her to my bedroom so that I could listen to her freely. I brought the coffee for us. She started talking about something. I think she put something in my coffee and later when I finished having my coffee, I don't know what happened and when she did all those things and... I remember you had come there. And, I think I've tried hard to tell you what happened but you rushed out from there. Now, you say was it my fault?

Meghana: *with sadness* really?

Yash: Yes, Meghana. I cannot even think to do that to you.

Meghana: How fool I'm! I couldn't understand that Ridhima was doing all that. Really very bad Ridhima has done to me. I've always treated her as my best friend and she has now stabbed at my back. I'm so sorry, Yash that I misunderstood you. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me for this. Please forgive... *starts weeping*

Yash: *wipes her tears* Oh, come on! Meghana, this is the New Year and as it has remarked the re-beginning of our love, so let's make it memorable. What's good there in repeating all those sadistic past thoughts which will give us pain only...nothing else then that. So, here I have something with me to make this occasion romantic...

*puts his hands inside his pocket, puts out a beautiful ring, and sits down on his knees...*

It seemed as if the time stopped for once, it was very romantic. The silent night, dew falling in the wintery evening. Both of them looking in each other's eyes with love. And...

Yash: Will you marry me?

Meghana: *gives a smile* Yes.

*puts the ring in Meghana's finger and they both give a tight hug to each other*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow! Such a simple love story! You dealt it very aptly!
Abhisheking thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Wow! Such a simple love story! You dealt it very aptly!

Thank you.. Learning to write 😆
Edited by Abhisheking - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
I beg your pardon, please.
Edited by Radhikerani - 8 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

I beg your pardon, please.

For what?
wayward thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhisheking

For what?

For the double post.
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi, I didn't expect you'd write an OS or a Fan fic. When I started reading, I was so interested in knowing the whole thing. That much beautifully you wrote everything <3 I loved the ending and Ridhima is the antagonist huh? I thought Yash ditched that poor little girl ðŸ˜† I hope you continue with your writing as it is so good. Keep writing more :DEdited by Alohomora. - 8 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ghosh this is insane!!!!!!!!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
And you say u r learning to write!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
This Shit is amazing as hell!!!!

You made my heart swellup coz this is soo cuute.