• LIFESTYLE
  • BADGES

QUICKIE

I would like to get naughty with Salman Khan: Charlie Chauhan

more quickie CLICK HERE

GUESS WHO

guess more CLICK HERE

POLL

Which TV beauty has the maximum fan following?

previous polls CLICK HERE
Home > TV News > TV News
NEWS

Casting Twist: Vidhi Pandya to now play Imli in Colors' Udann

By Shreejata and S...
06 Feb 2016 12:52 AM

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans- John Lennon.

Wondering why we are turning so philosophical at this late hour? Well, let's get the story out.

Recently, we reported about Balika Vadhu famed actor Vidhi Pandya being roped in to play grown up Chakor in Colors' Udann (Guroudev Bhalla & Dhaval Gada). For the uninitiated, the lady was initially finalized to play the role of Imli, Chakor's sister, but the channel opted her in for the lead role.

However, now there is a casting twist.

Yes, this is a Tellychakkar.com exclusive.

Our credible industry sources have informed that Vidhi has now been asked by the channel to play the role of Imli, not Chakor.

Reason?

"Well, it's kind of complicated. Initially the production people wanted Rachna Parulkar to play Chakor. However, channel zeroed in on Vidhi. They intended to cast a fresh face to enact Imli. Promos were shot with Vidhi playing Chakor but somehow there was a mismatch in terms of character and personality semblance. Hence, Vidhi has been asked to play Imli now with the hunt for grown up Chakor being on," adds our source.

When contacted, Vidhi said in confirmation "I believe I am an actor in the making not a star. Hence, I felt that with Imli's role I can do lots of experimentation, which would prove to be fruitful for my career."

Hmm, we can understand Vidhi. We wish you all the luck for the project.

We also texted Producer Guroudev Bhalla for a comment but he did not reply till the time of filing the article.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
So, is Rachana Chakor? :P
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

So, is Rachana Chakor? :P

Don't know. ...but they not finalised chakor. ...vidhi as for imli caractor. ...
Yaar ye article. ..😡 not mention anything cleared
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

New article. ...add

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-meera-deosthale-play-chakor-udann-160206

Rachu not finalised😭
swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ragna1302

New article. ...add

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-meera-deosthale-play-chakor-udann-160206

Rachu not finalised😭

I just read the article.So Rachana is not playing the chakor!😭
swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swati maji tumhala ek vinanti ahe ,I hope ti tumhi manya karal.
Jar tumche twitter account asel tar please Ashish sir ani Rachana mam la tyancya next project baddal vicharal ka?
Sorry tumhala tras dete ahe pan roj kahi tari batmi yete ani mag asha lagun rahte so, tumhi vicharal ka?😊

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
according to this article it lokks like rach was PH choice 😛but colors seems interested in actors of their channel itself they don't want outside actors. Vivian dsena was part of Mb and is approached for their new show😕 even  yuvika choudhary was part of BB and is doing again their show .