NEW OS: ONE FINE DAY EPILOGUE ON PG. 3 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by fan_forever

Wow... wat an OS... superb... mast... lovely..

There were many cute n romantic section which i read twice thrice or may be more...
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
May I reuest long epilogue part 2 for this story... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Pls write more... more os... more ss... more ff..

Thank you so much for liking and commenting. It was definitely on the comic side but I tried to keep in romantic too...so I am glad that you enjoyed it!

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sandhyasn

beautiful OS
loved it and enjoy it fully
thanks for PM

Thank you so much...means a lot that you liked and gave feedback!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted: 7 years ago

OMG what an concept beyond the imagination do this kind of story really exist in world .. good too good so RaYa fallen for each other in love at first sight wah wah... leaving the worst part of their past too good... I loved the way Ram is here completely funny & overjoyed... Priya is just melodramatic like her mom here but I loved the new changes in them too good awesome...

OMG yaar what to say for this how you got so amezing ideas always too good I so so so enjoyed this story awesome... so finally RaYa having 8 years of blissful marriage in all way... even blessed with 2 kids & other is on the way... I loved all the Ram's funny remarked too good he is in so much love with her same as here she even loves him deeply from heart... awesome I so.. got connect to story easily...one of the most romantic part ever I just loved it...
Originally posted by leena04

OMG what an concept beyond the imagination do this kind of story really exist in world .. good too good so RaYa fallen for each other in love at first sight wah wah... leaving the worst part of their past too good... I loved the way Ram is here completely funny & overjoyed... Priya is just melodramatic like her mom here but I loved the new changes in them too good awesome...

Thank you Leena for enjoying this story so much! It was indeed A random idea but the story did take shape finally. I am glad that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by leena04

OMG yaar what to say for this how you got so amezing ideas always too good I so so so enjoyed this story awesome... so finally RaYa having 8 years of blissful marriage in all way... even blessed with 2 kids & other is on the way... I loved all the Ram's funny remarked too good he is in so much love with her same as here she even loves him deeply from heart... awesome I so.. got connect to story easily...one of the most romantic part ever I just loved it...

Since Raya are truly made for each other they are fully enjoying their marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

Thank you Leena for enjoying this story so much! It was indeed A random idea but the story did take shape finally. I am glad that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i actually liked the way u penned it down really it was beyond the imagination would Luke to see such concept again they r aways refresh to enjoy so plz try on such concept to give us our Unique RaYa in all new avatar everytime...
Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

Since Raya are truly made for each other they are fully enjoying their marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ

even we too enjoyed reading hem... expect BT CV's never let them stay happily until the show ended alwY one after another problem will be there lol but lived ur stories truly from heart... do write more soon will be waiting...
This one is awesome. Ram and his humor
Originally posted by chitloner

This one is awesome. Ram and his humor

Thank you for liking my crazy story ideas but I did really enjoy penning this one!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.