Swaragini

Raglak- shattered - Page 12

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi! Hope you are doing better. Thanks for the update. Glad to see Ragini/Raj become friends. Raj - I see Karan Tacker as well. 
Nisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra20 thumbnail
Love your ff please update next parts fast please want ragini with raj in this ff
Berlin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 11

Ragini turn around and saw someone standing here with a sign mentioning Raichand name! Ragini was shocked to see the person who was standing! Ragini come and hug the man and tell 

Ragini- Dad? I miss you so much 

Amrith- Oh you too beta! 

Veer/Kajal- That's not fair dadu! You are not missing us? just mama? 

Raj- Don't worry kidoo, even me my papa forgot me! 

Amrith- I will never forget my grand children! but yes I can forget my son! I don't call you here to reconnect! You leave us, even you don't spare your kids! don't call me papa! Ragini is the one who make me feel that I'm a father, not you! Let it be come I will show you the house! 
Amrith goes away angry, but Ragini come to him and put her hand on his shoulder and tell

Ragini- Dad, don't be angry at him! Even I'm angry, but he is your son, don't be mad at him! 

Amrith- Ragini beta, sometimes a sorry is not enough to heals the scars he leave in me! Chalo ghar chale! 

Ragini was sad, never she have seen Amrith dad like this! He is always jovial and happy! But today he is very sad, even his eyes reflect his sadness! Maybe times will heal him, and I will help him to be better! 
Raj and the kids get into the cars! Ragini, Raj and kids are behind and Amrith drive the car! The drive was silent. Raj sometime glance his father, but Amrith focus on his driving. Ragini see that and smile and tell the kid

Ragini- Veer-Kajal don't you think the drive is so silent! Your dadu doesn't speak at all 

Veer- Haa dadu 

Kajal- Kya hua dadu? 

Amrith- Hey don't worry for me! I'm fine I'm just focusing on my driving! We will talk at home ok 

The kids nod and Ragini frown at her fail, but doesn't give up and tell

Ragini- Dad why you call me here? 

Amrith- I said na, we will talk at home ( he said with a smile in his face) 
Ragini smile and think

Ragini- Atleast dad is smiling now

Finally they come to a house! Not a house but a mansion! The mansion is big like her house! A guard come and open the gate and Amrith dad drove until a big gate! A man come and open the gate of the house! Ragini, raj, the kids and Armith come down, but Ragini was stunned to see a beautiful mansion like that! She was mesmerized to see the interior of the mansion! Every tiles of the house is white and is shinning! The all furnitures are  work with woods! Every detail are beautiful, neat and elaborate! 
Finally Ragini tell 

Ragini- Dad the house is very beautiful, I like this house very much 

Amrith- Yes that's why I bought this for you! 

Ragini- What? You bought this house for me? why? You don't have to! I mean I already have a house in London! 

Amrith- Why Cannot I gift my daughter for her birthday? Now you can come in India for holidays

Ragini- Dad you know I won't come here now! You call me here and I came, but don't have the hope that I will live here permanently! This city give me just pain, I won't become weak like always! 

Amrith- Not this city, but people here give you pain! I will not let this people come again in your life, but one day you have to forgive them for what they did! 

Ragini- You tell me to forgive them? They just give me pain! My mom died, after her death my dad was busy with his lost love! He didn't bother if I'm alright or not! He married his love, but his wife doesn't love me like she love her daughter! After that I fell in love, and my sister snatched my love! I became wrong, I make all them suffer! And then my love, the man whom I love the most give me the biggest pain! I cannot forgive them, and I will not, NEVER! 
She cry and goes out! She stand like a lifeless person! Amrith and Raj come to her, but she was not stoping! She just cry like anything! Amrith come and take her to his arms and hug her. 

Amrith- I'm sorry bete! but they are your parents, don't you  want to see them? Everyone make fault, you have to forgive them! You want to move on hai na? 
Ragini nod between his arms

Amrith- So why are you here and crying at your fate? just forgive them! You are my strong daughter, and strong daughter don't cry like a baby! 

Ragini- Dad you know what happened after my leaving! You know I cannot forget this! I just cannot! You tell me to forget my past, but I cannot! You tell me to forgive them, but you yourself cannot forgive your son for leaving you all alone. So how can you expect me to forgive the ones who give me just pain, when I just want love! 

Amrith- Beta! I don't forgive Raj because he is my only son and he betray us so hard! I loved him and always be! You know how much I love him, and when he leave us, he leave a blank in my heart! Everyday I was calling him, but he didn't reply me! I send him letter, and same too! During 5 years I didn't have his news, I have some news from Tv or some partners but he didn't call to know if we are alive or not! If he really loves us, he should have call us once, not everyday but sometime, just to tell that he is alright! I and your ma, would be happy, but no he prefer to live his life alone! When you came, you give me the love of a daughter! My lost daughter and even my lost son! You know I know how it feel when your kid leave you, that's why I'm telling you to go and see your parents! Forgive them! I'm not selfish, I want to keep you for me, because every parents want to have a daughter like you! But loosing your kids is the most pain of the world! I will not force you but try to think about that. Ok 

Raj was listening all, and feeling bad but he didn't have the choice! Ragini wipe her tears and smile at her dad 

Ragini- I know Dad, I know how it's feel to loose someone close to you! You know that's! I know this feeling! I just don't want to break before them! I don't them to think that I'm this old Ragini! This Ragini died five years before! The time when I have my accident!  

Amrith- Don't think about that! 

Ragini- How not! This accident is due to my past! I cannot forget that day! I lost everything that day, but you all was with me! 

Amrith- And it will remind always like that! If you want to go to your house you can, I won't stop you! If you don't want, I won't force you! 

Ragini- Thank you dad! 

Ragini and Amrith enter the house and Amrith show her, her room! The room have a french door giving to Raj and kids Room! They have a mini garden and a pool too! 
Ragini put her cloth in wardrobe and take her phone! She compose a number and some female voice respond

Voice- Ji hallo? kaun hai yeh 

Ragini- Can I speak to Gagodia's family?

Voice- Hain, kaun ho tum? Iss ghar me koi Gagodia family nahi hai! 

Ragini- I'm in badi? 

Voice- Haan 

Ragini- To shekhar, ya pir Sharmita is here no? 

Voice- Oh Shekhar ji and Sharmita ji iss ghar nehi rehna! 

Ragini- Aur aap jaante hai kaha hai vo log rehte hai? 

Voice- Ji nahi but kaun ho tum? 

Ragini- Mudje aap ke rishtedar hoon! Main rakti hoon

Ragini disconnect the call and tell 

Ragini- Where they are living now? Maybe I can ask the manager of badi! 

She call the manager and tell 

Manager- Hello

Ragini- Hello, Can you tell me where Gagodia's family live now? 

Manager- Aap kaun hai? 

Ragini- Main unki rishtedar hoon! I have to invite them but came to know that they don't live at badi! 

Manager- Accha! now they live at Maheswari mansion! You want their number? 

Ragini- Nahi! it's ok I will go by myself! 

Ragini disconnect the call and tell

Ragini- Why they leave baadi and go to Maheswari mansion? Daadi told me that she won't go anywhere because this house have the last nichani of my mom! Maybe they all forget me and move on! 
Ragini think, but then said

Ragini- I miss you all but I don't want to become the old Ragini! I won't let this happen! I don't want to reenter at Maheswari not after what Laksh did to me! I won't! 
She come downstair and see the Kid with Amrith dad and Raj was at a corner. Ragini come to him and tell 

Ragini- So karoos, why you are alone like this? 

Raj- What the hell Ragini? You cannot let me alone! If I'm alone, that's means I have my reason! 

Ragini- Don't be rude! I'm just asking

Raj- Mind your own business

Ragini- Sometime I don't understand you! You was really nice in plane but here you are this karous insane! 

Raj- If you don't like, just leave me alone, like all

RAgini- That is bothering you! Being left or deject? Don't worry not all people are like your ex-wife! 

Raj- Why you bring her here! I'm not talking for her! I'm already forgetting her! She is nothing to me! 

Ragini- She was your love! You cannot forget your first love! 

Raj- Just be in your limit Ms Gagodia! Don't mess with me!

Raj said with a rage in his eyes. Ragini back off to see so much of hatred in theses eyes

Raj- Just keep your nose on your life! You already have your problems so don't interfered in mine! You and me are not different! You leave your parents and snatch mine! I know women like you are always acting being innocent, but don't fool me I know how to deal with girl like you! So keep your distant with me SAMDJI?! 

Ragini nod but doesn't replied! Raj just left the place and Ragini come to Amrith and Kids. Amrith see her and tell her something but she was lost and not paying attention to her dad. 

Amrith- So what you have decide? 

Ragini was lost and Amrith shake her 

Ragini- Haan dad what are you saying? 

Amrith- Where are you lost? I'm talking about the deal would you come with me tomorrow? 

Ragini- You can go with Mr Raichand! 

Amrith- Mr Raichand? 

Ragini- I mean Raj

Amrith- No, I want you to come not him! 

Ragini- But tell him to come no? 

Amrith- Yes because I know the kids wanted to come with you but Raj will never allow this! This is why I call him! 

Ragini- Dad why are you rude with him! You are the one who tell me to move on and forget the past! You are good advisor but don't follow them! 

Amrith- Ok baba! You will come tommorow yes or not? 

Ragini- Yes but in one condition? 

Amrith- Ok

Ragini- Tell Raj to come

Amrith- Why are you stubborn? This deal is between you and me! You are our designer not  him! 

Ragini- Yes, but your designer and your beti ask you something you won't give her? 

Amrith- Acha baba tumhara marzi! 

Ragini smile! They eat their food and They went to their room! Ragini put the kid on bed and sing a lullaby! They doze off immediatly! Then she goes to her room, and sees Raj speaking to a photo, facing the french door! 

Raj- Why you are not letting me to live peacefully! Why you haunt me, my life! I have give you all I have! I'm breaking my parents and all for you! 

Ragini come to him and touch his shoulder to make him realize her presence and tell 

Ragini- Raj ? 

Raj- Ragini tum jao! I want to be alone! 
Ragini nod but then tell

Ragini- Tomorrow, you have to come with me at office! Me and dad have an appointement with client! 

Ragini left the room and doze off too! 

The sun wake up and Ragini too! She prepare herself into a formal red suit, with a black top and shoes! 
She come to kids and tell 

Ragini- Good morning kidoo! I have to go early today so don't be mischief with Maria ok

Veer- Maria? 

Ragini- Maria your nanny ok ? 

KAjal/ Veer- Ok 

Ragini give them a kiss and come down. Raj and Amrith were already ready! Raj was very handsome in his three suit grey color! Ragini brush the thought off and then come toward dad

Ragini- Chale? 

Raj- We are just waiting you! 

Ragini- Karous 

Raj- What the hell! Wherever 

They go to their office! Everyone was standing and Amrith say 

Amrith- Today I'm happy to introduce you my daughter and my son! Ragini and Raj Raichand! Ragini is our head designer, and the M.D of this office! I don't want her to complain about you guys! Ok? continue your work

Amrith- Tum aur Raj have the same office! It's your idea to come with him so you keep him with you! 

Ragini- But dad? 

Amrith goes before she could tell anything 

Ragini- So Mr Raichand come with me! I will show you your office! 
Raj was fuming but don't tell anything! Ragini tell 

Ragini- I don't want to be with you so this is your cabin! You have to come to me at 9 am sharp don't be late! 

Raj- Ok Mrs Gagodia

Everyone come to meeting room, except Ragini and Raj! Client too is here. They wait for Ragini and Raj! 

Ragini enter and was shocked and angry to see the person whom she will deal with! It's none other Laksh Maheswari and Sanskar Maheswari! 
They were happy to see Ragini, until Ragini introduce her and they was shocked. 

Ragini- Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the late! Let me introduce myself! Ragini Raichand wife of Raj Raichand! 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Omg this is I had a feeling the clients would be Laksh and Sanskar but didn't think Ragini would say she is married to Raj.

Please post the next part soon I can't wait to see Raj's reaction and how the meeting goes
Berlin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbb1

Omg this is I had a feeling the clients would be Laksh and Sanskar but didn't think Ragini would say she is married to Raj.

Please post the next part soon I can't wait to see Raj's reaction and how the meeting goes

Surprise ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› Lool I'm glad that you don't see this turn of event ðŸ˜†
rbb1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Berlin

Surprise ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› Lool I'm glad that you don't see this turn of event ðŸ˜†

i know lol it was surprising 
but cant wait to see their reaction, i wonder what Raj will say he will probably be angry at her lol 
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Can't wait for next part 
Berlin thumbnail
Chapter 12

Ragini- Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the late. Let me introduce myself, Ragini Raichand, wife of Raj Raichand. 

Everyone was shocked, Laksh was angry at Ragini, and it was clearly visible on his face. Raj was agape and stand up. Before he could tell something, Ragini spoke up 

Ragini- Meet my husband Raj Raichand
Laksh who was fuming to see Ragini touching another man also spoke up

Laksh- May I know when you married? 

Ragini- I think it's none of your business Mr Laksh MAHESWARI 

Laksh- It is because I like to know the person with whom I will deal it. If you don't want to answer me, I will cancel the deal

Ragini being a bit arrogant- As you wish Mr MAHESWARI. You are not the only one who want to deal with us. If you cancel the deal you have to pay half of the amount, this our clause. So are you ready to lost a lot of money? 
If you have a relevant question you can ask it and I will answer with pleasure, but my private life is not your business. 

Laksh was fuming, Sanskar was proud of Ragini, now she is more confident. Sanskar was smiling at her. Amrith understand Ragini's situation, but Raj is confused. He don't understand why Ragini lied to the client. 

Ragini- We can proceed with the presentation? 
Everyone nod and she start with her presentation. Once she finished, Amrith spoke up and explain the conditions, and every detail. While Raj give a brillant presentation too on the product. Ragini was amazed to see Raj working. 
Once they finished with the detail, Ragini had a phone call and take Raj with her. Before going she tell

Ragini- I'm sorry but we have to go because our children are sick.

Amrith- Kya? Veer and Kajal? 
Ragini has tears in her eyes and nod. Raj take Ragini and Amrith finish the meeting. Laksh ask Amrith some question about Ragini

Laksh- I'm sorry Mr Raichand, but since when you know Ragini? 

Amrith- Ragini? my daughter? Do you know her?

Laksh- Yes I know her

Amrith- Oh maybe you are her past. 

Laksh- her past? 

Amrith- Yes her past, because she told me that she have some relative in India but don't speak with them. 

Laksh- Oh I see, but I 'm not her past, I'm still her present

Amrith- I'm sorry, I will be glad to speak to you about Ragini, but for now I have to go, my grand children were sick. Nice meeting you Mr MAHESWARI. 

Amrith go to his mansion, Sanskar and Laksh remain at the meeting room

Sanskar- I think you are late

Laksh- No I'm not late, I don't believe what she said. Nahi yeh namumkin hai. She can't be to someone else. 

Sanskar- I think you are deef, she married now and plus a mother. You lost her Laksh. 

Laksh- No this can't happened. I won't let this happened too. She is mine and only mine. 

Just then Laksh phone ring and he answer quickly. 

Voice- Hi Mr Laksh Maheswari, you don't call me theses day, how mean! How are you? 

Laksh- Listen Pari, I'm not in mood to talk with you so stop being stubborn when I want to call you I will. 

Pari smile and said- If I have to wait for you and your love, I will have to wait all my life. Be ready to be my husband she laugh and then cut the call. 

At RM ( Ragini mansion)

Ragini scream at Maria

Ragini- Maria how could you let my children falling sick? You just begin today and they are not well? 

Maria- Ma'am I'm sorry

Ragini- What sorry? 

Raj- Ragini calm down, we will call the doctor

Ragini- What? because you don't call the doctor yet? Oh God!!! 

Voice behind- You don't have to scream at her, it's not her fault I tell her to tell you that

Ragini turn around and was happy- Dadi maa
She hug dadi and then tell- Dadi you know I don't like when you lied to me like this.  (Turning to Maria) Maria I'm sorry, I screamed at you, I'm very sorry. 

Maria- No it's ok Ma'am I know I shouldn't lie to you but your dadi is very persuasive. 

Ragini smile- I know. 
Then the all family came and Ragini was happy. 

Radha- Ragini I want to see my old friend can you please come with me? 

Ragini- Of course ma

Radha- Then we will go now, I have informed her that I will be coming. Pari  and Yamini will come with us too

Ragini- Ok

I hope you like this chapter 
rbb1 thumbnail
Really nice update thank you for posting it I wish it was longer can't wait for the next part
Berlin thumbnail
Chapter 13

Ragini goes to her room, and change. Raj enter the room after without knocking. Ragini know why he came. 

Ragini- How dare you to enter in my room without knocking. 

Raj- Oh I'm sorry but I'm your husband na? So I can enter in the room where my wife is. 

Ragini- I'm not your wife

Raj- Why you lied with client? 

Ragini- I have my personal reason

Raj- Oh that's means he is your ex-husband? 

Ragini don't speak but Raj tell- Ragini I consider you like my friend

Ragini smile sarcastically- Friends? Are you believing this lie? 

Raj- I know I'm bit rude, but circumstance make me like this. I cannot let anyone be near because I'm afraid to lose them. 

Ragini- You should forget your ex-wife now? She was not mean for you. 

Raj- I know, but like you know you cannot forget your first love. I'm here to tell you to not do what I have done. Don't be away from your family, I know how it feel. Don't mix professional and personal life. 

Ragini- Thank you. You are not akroo at all

Raj- Akroo? 

Ragini- Haan, you seems nice, but I won't get used because maybe tomorrow you will burst on me. 

Raj- I will try not to. So I guess right? the client was your first husband? 

Ragini- Ya you guess right, but I want you to keep this for you. I don't want him to know that I'm not married to you. 

Raj- Alright, I will be by your side

Ragini- Thank you, so Friends? 

Raj- Yes friend. You know from the first day I saw you, you make me remember my choti maa. You are like her, your smile, anger, sadness. 

Ragini- Really? Where is your choti ma? 

Raj- In fact she is my maasi, dad sister. When I was young I was used to be with her, but then she married. You know Ragini we lived in India before, but Choti meet with an accident, and fall in coma  then we goes to England, to treat her. Till today she is always in coma, whenever I come to England, I come to see her. She is like my mom and I love her so much. She give me so much love, without any return. She is like you with my children. 

Ragini- Oh So she is still in Coma? 

Raj- Yes

Radha call her and she tell- Yes maa coming ( turning to Raj) I will go with mom, you go and play with kids. They missed you so much, it's time for you to be forgiven by them, and It will a tough things. 

Raj nod and they go out. 

Radha- Ragini can we go? 

Ragini- Yes ma, I will call driver

Radha- That's not need

Ragini- Why ma?  

Radha- Because she is our neighbor

Ragini think- Oh no, please bagwan I hope it's not Maheswari. 

Radha- Beta where are you lost? Shall we go? 

Ragini just nod. Pari was smiling like an idiot so Ragini ask her

Ragini- May I know why my bestie is smiling like this? 

Pari- Because you will meet someone 

Ragini- Oh that's means, the person whose name was write on the card? What his name? I didn't read it, and forgot to read after. 

Pari- I know Rags you don't read it. 

Ragini- Oh I will see who is a bit mad to marry a girl like you

Pari- Rags! You will be surprise to see him. He is very handsome, a bit rude. 

Ragini- Ohoh someone is blushing 
They goes in Maheswari mansion, and Radha was very happy. Ragini was shocked, and Pari is smile.They entered in the mansion, and AP smile seeing her best friend here, but then she is also surprised to see Ragini and Pari together. 

AP- Pari? Ragini? 

Pari- Haan ma

Ragini/Radha- Ma? 

Pari- RAgini this is where my love live. But how do you know her? 

Ragini is tensed but then tell the truth: Haan I know her because she was my MIL. 

Pari- Don't tell me that Laksh is the one who ditched you? Yes? 

Ragini- He don't ditched me, I divorced him. But why are you reaction like this, like Laksh and you is engaged

Voice- Not now, but soon to be
Ragini turn around and then saw Sanskar and Laksh coming down. Ragini try to be normal, but when she saw him, she recall her past, her moment with her, and then his confession. 

Pari- Not soon Mr Maheswari, never I will marry you. I cannot do that to my best friend, I cannot marry a man who cant respect a woman, and play with her feeling not one but many times. 
Pari goes out being angry. Ragini follow her, Radha and AP was tensed. 

So What do you think of the chapter? 
Edited by Berlin - 8 years ago