**Happy Birthday to Shikha Singh- the gorgeous, powerhouse of talent**

Posted: 8 years ago

It is easier to connect with the audience when one plays a goody-goody character for it represents people's dreams and aspirations. Playing a villain involves making people hate the character. But then the real challenge is to play a villain as a villain, yet have the audience to empathize with the character.

And you have done that so well Shikha, as you are doing currently with Aaliyah Mehra in Kumkum Bhagya.

And that's why it's our extra pleasure and pride, as your fans, to wish you on your birthday.

You are powerhouse of talent, an uninhibited actress, you look flawless and the attitude and confidence you bring into the character is commendable.

So to a ravishing girl, to an excellent actress, to a pretty dimpled smile and a lovely person, here is wishes for the best birthday yet from your India forums fans!

Happy Birthay Shikha, lots of love and prayers!!

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago

Happy Birthday to a very talented actress...
Shikha you are amazing as Aaliya :-)
You portray her brilliantly
I ad ore your acting skills
Love you loads ❤️
May you celebrate this and birthdays to come memorably... I hope all your wishes come true😳

Krishi

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Shikha! Thank you for making KKB the crazy and addicting show that it is! The fact that your character makes me scared and angry just goes to show how amazingly talented you are! Missing Aaliyah in MM and can't wait to see her grand return and how! But in the mean time, have a rocking birthday and a wonderful year ahead!! 😊

Happy Birthday Shikha 🥳
Hope you have a lovely day with your close and loved ones. May you have prosperous, great health, more success ahead of you. May all your dreams and wishes come true. You are a tremendous and a key persona to KumKum Bhagya, keep entertaining us as Aliyah and in TV or wherever you wish to go, always.
Lots of love Nadia.

Many Many happy returns of the day Shikha Singh  🥳❤️
You are classy, stylish and charming, but most of all, you exude warm, passionate and beautiful. May your life be filled with significant moments of love and happiness with the people that are closest to your heart.
It is your special day! Happy birthday! 🥳
Lots of love and best wishes,
Maham 😊

Happy Birthday to a very talented actress and a gorgeous lady ruling TV as a strong villain like Aliya. You make her the true Aliya that we all watch the show for, wishing you a great day!

God bless you may all your wishes come true!

Love from Simmi, a fan from UK :) <3 

Happy birthday Shikha!
Hope you are blessed abundantly with joy happiness, prosperity and everything you ever wished for comes true !
Thank you for entertaining us by playing all your characters with perfection, be it angry yet focused cadet bhatt, or amba who was out to deliver justice,composed and ruthless shahana,vengeful warrior shikhandi , brash shabina , diplomatic businesswoman Meghna of course suave,stylistic,manipulative ,blunt aliya mehra!! 

Dear Shikha, this is my first time watching you as I follow Kumkum Bhagya. Although Aaliyah is supposed to be an outright villain, you often make me reason her out. The attitude and pride with which you carry off Aaliyah are commendable. And Aaliyah is classy, dressed elegantly, and you are the best looking female in the soap. And I love the concluding, high voltage scenes that often end tracks with you and Shabbo. Your performances are powerhouses!  

While Aaliyah bows down in front of no one, I take a bow to you Shikha! You are one of the best things about Kumkum Bhagya!

And on that note, a very happy birthday Shikha! Have a blast!

Love,
Tia

To the beautiful, sexy, sassy, talented actress, Happy Birthday Shikha. You make "30" look more awesome. Wishing you peace, laughter, happiness, health and prosperity on your big day and always. Congratulations on your impending wedding. Keep Rocking & Smiling!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

With lots of Love
  Miths

With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself In it. It has to be, other wise it's just not acting, It's lying. - Johnny depp.

Love how you put your style, oomph and attitude into Alia and make her look more powerful.

Happy Birthday to you.Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago