Swaragini

SwaSan:"First love Vs True love"(chapter12:updated page36)

lekahravi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi guys
Myself lekah!!!!

Big fan of swasan !!!
I'm not good at my writing skill and even pls bear with grammatical mistake!!!!

Sanskar POV
[Size]0[/SIZE]
We meet a lot of people in life.some register in our heads while others come and go without us taking notice.SWARA was somebody when everyone ended up taking notice of.

Its not about the fact that swara was not a regular girl.A lot of girls are not regular girls.its was about the fact that you had glance and you knew that there was something different about her,...
Her eyes were steady but her walk ,carefree...her shoulder ,unlike all shoulders around her,seemed unaffected by force of gravity.SWARA DADHA,raised in Delhi,capital of India...

But I met her at nineteen...at Kerala,wayanad...
At trekking spot with her crew members...

Shall I continue guys!!!!

thanks to kamila sissy who encouraged me!!!

Index
prologue above
character sketch: Page 1
chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2(a): Page 2
chapter 2(B): Page 3
Chapter 3: Page 4
Chapter 4(a): Page 6
Chapter 4(b): Page 8
Chapter 5: Page 10
Chapter 6:page 12
Chapter 7:page 15
Chapter 8(a):page 18
[DIV]
Chapter8(b):page 20
Chapter9:page24
Chapter10:page24
Chapter11:page 32
Chapter 12:page36Edited by leku - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Of course you should continue dear... 
Amazing concept !! Continue soon... Keep me updated...
PM me for sure !!
lekahravi thumbnail
Character sketch:

Maheswari parivar al r same(al characters)

Just slight changes in our heroine side!!!

There is no Bengali n Half sister story..

Shekar dadha: Business man, down to earth person, loves his wife ,son n daughter most!!!!
Very lenient father!!!
sharmista dadha: House wife but have lot of fashion sense,found of dresses for her daughter,and conduct exhibition on gifts etc..typical modern mom!!!!
(belong to Marwari but carefree parents)

Swara dadha: Cute ,bold,short temper,standing against wrong thing, don't care about others just its my wish I ll do it (character)!!! Younger daughter!!!
Pampered by both dad n mom!!!

Arnav dadha: Elder son of shekar n shomi!!!!
Engaged to nidha gupta(normal women...n love to roam with her sister in law)..

Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome story 👏
Pls pm me
lekahravi thumbnail
Thank you guys!!!
my story line is 80% related to real events happened ,happening in life 😉

Chapter 1

Oh its 9.30..i should get ready for trekking...for what i was longing for so long.
Oh come swara finally ur day came .just enjoy it darling...oh god wait wait ...where r others!!!bloody b***h !!!left without me...oh no swara run run get ready...
Finally i got ready !!! Oh god where is guide n my idiot frnds!!!
Ok swara time to run...ouch my head ..u fool open ur eyes n come inside...
Hey pagal how long u ll take to get ready come soon al waiting for u...said priya ...ya idiot I'm ready just coming...ok u al r had breakfast right...said swara..."no swara al those 3idiots r busy in chatting with their boys.i cant tolerate it ..so i came up to take...ok come soon we will have n leave for trekking "said priya..
Oh al r busy during our vacation also eh???? After so much difficulty I got permission from al of our parents to enjoy our public exam holidays...but here these 3 in their own world... Oh what a love???
Oh ok come n no need breakfast coz we cant climb the rock while trekking..said swara.. Oh god no food ...by puppy face said priya...shut up n come idiot its already late..said swara...

Precap: Swasan first meet!!!!
simsen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
leku
its cool.pm me also.
love
simi 😊
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Waiting for your next update 
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
leku its too good dear...do pm me and cntinue pls.
lekahravi thumbnail
Thank you frnds !!!!
Will do pm by help of kamila sissy
Coz frankly speaking I do no know anything about IF...
Once agian thanks to all
Sry I cant reply to each comment...
I have GATE exam today!!!!
lekahravi thumbnail
Thankyou for like n comments friends!!! Before I continue I like to tel u guys this story is not pre planned...just sharing ideas and views of my life..

One more thing just few chapter I will give importance to friendship so pls bear with me and try to enjoy!!!!...yup but sure I will start love with suspense(sry even I do no...according to life)..
Will stop my bakbak...here

CHAPTER 2a

Yeah 3idiots enough of ur chatting pls will start moving its already late..said Priya.."oh hello kutti madam shut up iam not chatting with anyone..just reading fan fiction ok pls always don't taunt me by telling about chatting u knew that I hate chatting...said by kushi.."oh arrey stop it pls don't start ur fight...listen we both kept our mobile inside...yeah priyu where is swaru??..said aishu.."ahhh" where is she??...said leni..
Oh guys iam here..al set...shall we move...and pls don't tel later "oh I forget that,this and al"..pls remember n once check everything..said swara...
Al four stare each other..and shouted "al set harsh ka girlfriend" and burst out laughing..
Swara gave angry look to 4idiots..."hey what guys stop teasing me n don't take that bl**dy name..even his name make me irritate...said swara.."ok ok fine don't spoil ur mood come will leave guide is waiting ...
"said kushi...

TREKKING SPOT

Precap: Swasan meet(oops sry will upload before tonight)
Edited by leku - 8 years ago