Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

As I age I realize...
WHATEVER color or shape we are

ALL of us are looking for ONE thing only

HAPPINESS

We shouldnt let anybody steal it from us

I say that with a disclaimer, I obviously do not support pedophilia, 50 year old man "falling in love with" a 8 year old or a 40 year old tennis coach screwing a 14 high school student and calling it "love"

Thats the only line I will draw

That's the main key Nisha happiness ...
And it is all that matters..
I know no one help other all life long that's why my MIL wanted her daughter to get setteled again
But as u know it's not always that u find a nice guy and she has a son too of 14 and u know whts the thinking of the society is that if she will take her son along with her then she will not be able to adjust in her new marriage
I was like 🤢

My SIL backed out the option of second marriage she said I am happy with my in laws who lost there only son and now hav me only as there family
charlie1950 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

That's the main key Nisha happiness ...
And it is all that matters..
I know no one help other all life long that's why my MIL wanted her daughter to get setteled again
But as u know it's not always that u find a nice guy and she has a son too of 14 and u know whts the thinking of the society is that if she will take her son along with her then she will not be able to adjust in her new marriage
I was like 🤢

My SIL backed out the option of second marriage she said I am happy with my in laws who lost there only son and now hav me only as there family

Indian mentality rather it's south east Asian mentality 
There is no progression in the way they think in this so called modern world it more of regression 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonal

A GOOD MAN will not care one bit if she has a 14 or a 20 year old son
Its society's way of denying her happiness by emotionally blackmailing her.

If instead ...the man had lost a wife, then the same society would be advertising THE CHILD in order to buy a wife for him.

The same child would have been a windfall or Assam lottery so the man can get laid again. Bechara, kitna achha pita hai... isko raat ko sukh dene waali koi honi chahiye...

Since its a woman the child is being used as a weapon to deny her, her share of happiness

If the right man comes along, she will get married
Trust me on this one!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Look up ANY Sunday newspaper's matrimonial column
ALL divorced, widowed MEN are called INNOCENT

Some parents will also go as far as to say their son is a "virgin"
So he can land a virgin woman.
Yeh aur baat hai, jis din se biwi gayi he must have been "using his assets" NIGHTLY, sometimes even DAILY

But to his parents he is as virginal as... umm... yeah!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why talk about beeps when we can about Suvi and Neel
Update de do author sahiba
I want two since its weekend night 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Nisha waiting for update...
U said marathon ...
So next

And yes real life sucks we want to be in our virtual world..
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The rules are different for men and women here. Women are a woman's worst enemy. I can't say I've never judged people because I have. I agree that every person has the right to be happy but how do you explain such things to your kids who've lost a parent and see the other moving on, which I am sure is an equally difficult decision for that parent, but a six year old or a 10 year old will think that the parent is being selfish. But then they're kids and they won't realise things until it's too late. It's very complicated and very very sad
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Neel... Nihar😳

When she got off at the Akshardham station and walked down towards the group housing societies area, she paused to cross the road in traffic
Narender Singh was turning around in his car, he pulled over and got out

"Chaliye main ghar hee ja raha tha" he urged

"Nahi mujhe pehle thoda kaam hai" she said politely, her smile not reaching her eyes

"Aadhya aaj hamare ghar ruk jaayegi chalo" he chuckled

"Mera matlab, DAS MIN ka kaam hai, I will pick her up at 6:45" Suvi shouted over the din of traffic

"Arey main to mazaak kar raha tha... kisi ki shaadi mein gayi?" he asked

"Nahi to" she said

"Haath mein mehndi dekhi na maine... meri Mrs bahut talented hai, yeh silayi kadhai bunayi, mehandi, art work... SAB AWWAL" he said beaming with pride

Suvi wondered if he was looking for a "suitor" for his wife the way he seemed to be gushing

She suppressed a smile and nodded

"Aapki Hindi mujhe bahut pasand hai" he said

WALKING ALONGSIDE as she waved down rickshaws

"Aap apne doosre play school mein jaate hai na... main to ek saal se jaa rahi hai yaha"

Whats new? look on her face

"Mujhe Mumbai bahut pasand hai" he gushed
"Aapko jaana chahiye" she said

He waved down a rickshaw for her, she didnt notice the traffic Neel's car was crossing that road to drive up the slope to NOIDA More and onwards to NOIDA
He had taken the ITO bridge this evening due to traffic and he was on this road now

He watched, Narender Singh chat her up and how he helped her fold her dupatta on her body, and spoke instructions to the rickshaw guy

She was wearing sun glasses he couldnt notice her expression

The rickshaw wala rang his bell and snaked between cars and buses to drive into the society road

Neel crawled, and watched Narender get into his Octavio and drive off in another direction

He went to Mumbai, Tue- Tuesday she was told

She agonized over how Nihar was doing
She texted him Tuesday night when she saw at work that Neel was traveling

"I am playing Mario on PS 3 with Maneet" he said in perfect English

"Are u staying there?" she asked

"Yes, Gagan Uncle made a bed for me" he said with many emoticons

She kicked herself for not taking Aadhya last weekend to meet him, she paced her living room wondering what she could do for the kid

She made bhaji, at 10 PM put it away went to bed, and on Wed, took a call taxi dropped Aadhya off at school and handed the bag to Nihar's teacher and texted him
If he wasnt embarrassed by a bag being delivered to him at school, she was fully guilty of it

She begged the teacher to hand it to him when he took his bus

Wed evening she actually got bolder and called him

"I am eating grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup" he said

"Pao bhaji nahi khaaya?" she was utterly devastated

"Gurpreet aunty is giving me that only tomm for lunch, I think its yummy at lunch" he said chuckling

Gurpreet took the cell phone

"Hi! Suni?" she asked

"Nahi Suvechha" she said softly

"Hi! Main Gurpreet, Nihar ki stalker" Gurpreet laughed in a deep voice

"He seems very happy" Suvi said a lil bummed

"Bache to easily khush ho jaate hain..." she said graciously "Gagan ne aapki aadhi bhaji kha lee" she said cringing

"Kal aur bhejoon?"

"We shud use Nihar as our courier" Gurpreet laughed hard

"I live behind Mother Dairy ina society, do u want to come?" Suvi asked hesitantly

"Kal mere badey waale ka dentist hai, Preet Vihar I can come after that" Gurpreet AGREED!!

Suvi was taken aback

"I will be home at 7, Nihar ko laayenge?" she asked

"Nahi to anadar nahi aane dengi?" she asked

Suvi chuckled "Aisa kuch nahi, meri beti ko woh mast lagta hai" she said

"Aapki hindi MUJHE mast lagi" Gurpreet laughed again

On Thursday, Gurpreet CAME OVER!!!! Only for an hour... but she did

Tai looked like she had been stung by a bee, pale and washed out
Unwilling to talk or be polite

On Friday, at 4 ish, she called Kanika's mother and asked her if she would pick Aadhya up
And bought a bunch of snacks, and took an auto to NOIDA to Neel's house

She texted Gurpreet to find out if Nihar was with her
Gurpreet didnt answer, she called and got a voicemail
She went to Neel's house and strolled the marble drive way... his Camry was parked upfront

She let the auto go

She wondered if she should have coordinated better
She didnt even have the lady chef's number

She walked over to the "side" front door that was used mostly in bungalows

The front glass sliding doors were shut and curtains were drawn
Not knowing where Gurpreet lived she didnt know where to leave the snacks.

She leaned by the door and looked at her mehandi after setting her snack bags down, not knowing what to do
The palm was a bit faded but forearm still crimson

She texted Kanika's Mom to make sure Aadhya got picked up

Unwittingly she had two new friends now, Kanika's Mom and Gurpreet

Neel opened the door toweling his hair dry

And he just wore a towel around his waist... and his hair was covered with one too

He DID NOT EXPECT to see her

she literally took two steps back stunned...

"Uhh..umm" she had NO idea what she was going to say

"Neel nahi hai ghar pe?" she asked instead of asking Nihar

"Neel to hain" he said firmly

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

The rules are different for men and women here. Women are a woman's worst enemy. I can't say I've never judged people because I have. I agree that every person has the right to be happy but how do you explain such things to your kids who've lost a parent and see the other moving on, which I am sure is an equally difficult decision for that parent, but a six year old or a 10 year old will think that the parent is being selfish. But then they're kids and they won't realise things until it's too late. It's very complicated and very very sad

I agree Sudhi

Its incredibly painful on the kids😭

The 49 year old was sharing the ultrasound pic of his baby last week in the breakroom,

He said his GF's kids hate the fact that he is sharing their "Mom & Dad's bedroom with their MOM" and so thats one of the main reasons he is buying the $400k house so he can make new memories

a 44 year old coworker of mine she said "When my Mom remarried after divorce I was in 10th grade, it was 30 years ago I STILL REMEMBER how awkward it was for me to see her go into the bedroom and shut the door every night"

She said when her Mom and step Dad bought a different house and they all moved in, she was able to accept the new relationship better, and it no longer hurt as much when her Mom shut the bedroom dor at night
The anger went away eventually... she said

Her Mom is now 67, my friend ADORES her step Dad now... she has had 30 years with him. She sees how good he treats her Mom

Who says goras dont feel deeply

THEY ARE JUST LIKE US👏

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh My God.
I am Dead.

Nisha I beg you dont stop here.

Entire day would be torture.

Please plase ek aur.