Indradhanush - Page 81

Posted: 7 years ago
I have called a guy whose name is Nitin as Neel twice in as many days.
This is heights 😲 .A Latino friend has already asked me who's Neel . .I kiskaoed from her seat mumbling.This is trouble 😆 .

That be, Nisha I have one kostin please 😳 . Is it a marothon night.?. It's due... Was promised last Friday. 😆 .
Reminder due 😳 . One little clue and we can assemble for vasooli. Can we take ring seats tonight ? 😳 Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
"Aur haan main shaadi ke liye angle nai kar rahi hai... haan" she whispered clarfying

This angle is so mumbaia word.

I loved how you have head on made suvi deal with it.

Aab Neel ki Bari. Aap kya karoge bhaisaheb?Edited by PriteeMisra - 7 years ago
Nupur's Naukar

He was like a wounded tiger, ready to tear people to shreds
He wasnt an angry bitter man by nature, pretty even keeled, Nupur would goad him to his limit, he would ultimately laugh it off with a mocking "Hamey gussa dilaana band karen aap"
She would do everything possible to get him mad and it wouldnt happen

Even with Nihar he wasnt punishing or rough

Something about their exchange in his office was getting his blood pressure to peak
This was a new him, he hadnt encountered before

When work meetings didnt go his way or flights got canceled in the very last minute, he looked for things he could fix so it didnt happen again

"Ek din aapka yeh mizaaj khoob gusse mein phatne waala hai"

"Aap Nupur se dor raha karen" he ordered his Mom

"Amma mere se to gussa hotey nahi... aap koshish kar lein beshaq"

HE MISSED HER LIKE HELL

He went back to his desk and shut his eyes, the purple saree clouded his vision, the smooth as butter cleavage and the long slender neck

Nupur for being 5'8" had a short neck

Suvechha was barely 5'4" and had a neck like a swan

"There is nothing spiritual. Its all lust" she dismissed

"They all want a wedding ring dude" Naved's words rang in his ears

He couldnt bring himself to believe Suvechha was lying

She had looked him straight in the eys and told him she didnt care for his overtures

Her ear lobe tasted like candy, he had sucked on it after nipping it, he could still hear her moan in his neck

He was late picking up Nihar, Nihar wasnt angry just sad!!

He kicked himself for doing that to the kid

Gurpreet had sent karhi for dinner, he was reminded of not returning Suvechha's containers

He asked aunty to make aloo baingan and phulkas, and ate a good meal

The karhi was close, not a 10/10 like Nupur's but a 8 or a 9

He wondered how divorced men "got by" without sex, celibacy was killing him... slowly
He drove a tough bargain, letting her be 3 or 4 nights a month, he was willing to cook clean, fold laundry (HE HATED THAT)
Change a million diapers, in exchange for getting laid

Ulhas Vikram and naved's wife mocked Nupur  "Kitni lucky ho tum, your husband is a male naukar"

He would take on a sorry expression as he did housework when her friends visited

"U sneaky beep" she would curse, as he mounted her at night

"It works for me" he would say smugly, beginning to fondle her

He was sick of going to bed alone and doing stuff alone

Emotionally he was chained to Nupur, there was no doubt about it, he wasnt even willing to open up with his Amma
But physically, he hadnt fantasized making love to Nupur for weeks now
It was a muggy still night, Gurpreet's mali had helped him plant 100s of plants between the terrace and the front yard

A few vegetables in pots in the concerete backyard as well, the mali was watering when he and Nihar drove into the drive way

when he lay in bed at night and shut his eyes, the image of Suvechha's panicked expression as she searched for Aadhya in the crowded conf room that first day came to mind

OR
The way her lips felt when he grabbed them the first time

Since last Saturday night, tava pizza night... HER CURVES

"U always loved women with big boobs" Nupur chuckled

"Ya and I wanted to do a hostile takeover of Apple and Google" he scoffed

"U are a liar Neel" she said in his thoughts

That rustic Neel that slipped out of Suvecchha's lips echoed in his mind

"Neel" he said softly trying to mimic her, sat up and then got out of bed, walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer, and walked over to the terrace and looked up at the sky in agony

Lets make it marathon night

I am all for it

I have no plans

I am done with my evening madness
Its getting really tough for both...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Lets make it marathon night

I am all for it

I have no plans

I am done with my evening madness

Awesome! Thank you ... Almost done with dinner
Neel babu, kaisse deal karenge aap?
Talk to her man.
I have no clue how you are going to shape this up Nisha.
Just too eager to read and see them together now.Edited by PriteeMisra - 7 years ago
Super!!!!marathon!!!!
You write!i will read later in the afternoon!!!!!
Thank you Nisha.
Am all awake to take this ride.
Emotionally he was chained to Nupur, there was no doubt about it, he wasnt even willing to open up with his Amma
But physically, he hadnt fantasized making love to Nupur for weeks now

This is most revealing of his mental and physical state today.
Widowers are still men... I don't know how to put this... They don't stop being men.
I think, a man is able to move on or stop grieving only when he is ready and I guess they don't become ready until they find someone who makes them want to stop grieving...

While his celibacy is a torture, he is not looking at gratification outside... If one wants options are not minimal. Even now it's not Payal or anyone it's suvi in his thoughts.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's suvi who makes him want to move on... But he is not ready to acknowledge that ... Because of his misplaced guilt.
There's no correct or wrong period of grieving... It's to do more with when you are ready and who makes you ready to look ahead