Frequent Posters

charlie1950 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😆 livid pandit ji
Have seen angry pandit ji b4 not livid
Let's see what happens now

See that's the problem mostly men think of only one thing but 
does not think it through like what's next after "the deed"

So dear neel u think it's ok to sleep with some one but to marry that person is unthinkable,  great start especially wen u know that she suffered a heartbreak because the men she married was a already married Pig 
But your mind is going on one track to have her for pleasure as long as ur can but have not thought beyond that,  how nice and kind of u.
You go girl Suvi loved it again today they way u talked and stood tall infront of Neel but really need to throw that ungrateful   old witch out of ur home.she is useless for u so why let her throw u under the bus all the time.its time to do some spring cleaning in ur home.

beautysleep. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suvi keep going girl...dont allow others take you granted...neel plz think from her point of view..dont behave like other men.plz nisha another one?
Errantnomad thumbnail
In a way, the men talk I feel, kind of gives the feeling that he's got a license to go for it without commitment but then that's too flaky and that flakiness asks hard questions of that license which only takes care of his desires but not that of his son's interests, something his mother wants for her grandson Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek se badhkar ek...absolute honesty, no hiding of motives, straight and to the point.,pandit ji is turning out to be quite a stormy guy indeed and Suvi holding her own despite aching with the need to be loved. Fantastic update Nisha. Looks like there might be a cooling off period for a bit after perhaps another angry yet passionate  encounter. And after a short cooling period will come in the real heroes nihaar and adhya weaving their magic. 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it!! I have been thinking what's more to that "let's see each other", exactly what do you mean when you say let's begin seeing each other like let's try each other and have fun but for someone who has only faced betrayal and her experience with men has been just as much enthralling as per her past endeavors, what is she to believe when a man says let's see each other. Nobody is justified in asking the other or claiming a promise for marriage when you are not sure of many things but when your past defines your judgement on certain class of people you are bang on for asking what's our future...

Pandit is all good in making out but he is also uncertain of making promises this soon it's not humanly possible to switch from being loyal to your wife's soul to finding another prospect.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know why to say but it feels sad that suvi had to go through so much in life
It's heart breaking
And it require lot of courage to stand by yourself without any sort of help
And that too with dignity
Way to go girl... Hats of to you ...

It's ok of suvi to not go with the flow
She is right to withdraw Bach and let it all out before anything more happens

I can truly understands her position she don't want to get hurt again and it's ok

I love suvi for voicing her stand of not sleeping around
👏
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And he simply hated it when she suggested that Gomez could have referred to her as someone who sleeps around. Isn't it clear that even though he says he wants to have a purely physical,relationship for the time being, he does have that streak,of possessiveness in regards to her. It's like he's claiming her to be his and any suggestion that it's otherwise angers him so much! Pandit ji TUSSI great ho. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Pata Nahi kyun par
I m not feeling good about this Payal
😡
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh! HOW can I marry you? I LOVE Nupur" look on his face, "How dare you urge me to betray Nupur" look

Are sexual relation so casual for men's?
Aren't you cheating Nupur by kissing suvi.
Only marring her would be wrong?

Wow panditji.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Should Neel discuss suvi with his friends?
They just want to know if got laid and not interested in him having a companion
If Neel tells about suvi to such friends won't these guys assume that she goes around with unknown men.
Won't they talk about her like Gomez does?
Is it right for any man to do anything like that ?