shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

saanson Ko Saanson Mein dhalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum... Hum Tum...
Tum... Hum Tum...
Neel...oh my, he couldn't help himself could be now? And Suvi, aiyoo terrified to her very last pore. Now will bring a series of restless nights and days for both of them. He on a guilt trip she in a fearful state, until they take charge of their feelings and acknowledge there is something special happening here. Waiting waiting waiting.

It was all leading to it ... Their glances, checking each other out, their slightly altered tone to their convo, her calling out his name, their gentle teasing...
Then her spending some time with Nihar followed soon after by her calling Neel one more time ...and this time he not only caught that rare crystal Artefact but also marked his stamp on that lips
Embarrassed LOL
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by taramira

saanson Ko Saanson Mein dhalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum... Hum Tum...
Tum... Hum Tum...
Neel...oh my, he couldn't help himself could be now? And Suvi, aiyoo terrified to her very last pore. Now will bring a series of restless nights and days for both of them. He on a guilt trip she in a fearful state, until they take charge of their feelings and acknowledge there is something special happening here. Waiting waiting waiting.

It was all leading to it ... Their glances, checking each other out, their slightly altered tone to their convo, her calling out his name, their gentle teasing...
Then her spending some time with Nihar followed soon after by her calling Neel one more time ...and this time he not only caught that rare crystal Artefact but also marked his stamp on that lips
Embarrassed LOL

Hmm well he was not at fault that full lower lip was tempting him for long
And yes it will take time but eventually they will realise and waiting for that day
Embarrassed
Seven Lifetimes and this one

Gomez was kind enough to stop at the playschool so she could pick up a sleeping Aadhya
She went up to her apartment after thanking him, unable to carry the heavy 5 year old

Hr phone had received texts from him
"Will you let me know when you get home?"

"Suvechha will you please let me explain?"

and a few others

She went to bed and stayed up all night, thanks to the Coke and to the kiss
She had not felt a man's body so close in a while, 4 years? 
It felt good... it felt amazing... exhilarating to feel the pressure of firm muscles  pressing down on her warm soft body
Those lips!
He was a consummate kisser, unlike Rutwik... who went all slobbery and icky.
The stroking of his tongue could give her an orgasm she was sure!!
Her core ached to experience such a fulfillment again

He loved her lips it seemed like to her, he stayed on them the whole time
Like he had wanted to kiss her for years?

Ha ha... yes... and he was your husband and lover for
Saath janma paryanta (seven lifetimes)

She laughed and cried in agony at that insane thought
"Swapna priyakara" (dream lover)
She had vivid dreams of being made love to, those dreams will now have a face...
The strong astringent scent of the after shave, the manly hold on her waist, firm and possessive

Possessive... hmm... he must be a very possessive man

He wud have probably killed anyone that looked at Nupur
 Angreji chitrapaat...

Unlike Rutwik, that just packed his bags and went to his first wife

She tossed and turned

None of that diminished the fact that she had zero self esteem and felt discounted, and exploited.
Here she was, yet again, in the same situation

Sunday was somber, Neel called her thrice, between 10 and Noon

she didnt answer

She took the phone to the bathroom so Tai or Adhya wouldnt answer it accidentally

She made baingan and rice and dal, they ate at 2, he called her again

She cringed imagining what must go through his mind to call his direct report in fear, to keep matters hushed up

He must worry that I shouldnt announce his antics at work on Monday
He doesnt know I have been taken advantage of, so many times I have lost count

She called Varsha, letting go of the pride, the way Varsha said hello sounded exactly like Aai's and she wanted to hear that

Varsha didnt answer, she left a message
And took a well needed nap, when she woke to Varsha's call she was cheered up

"If I dont call you I never hear from you" Suvi complained

"Well, I havent been keeping well" Varsha grumbled

"What happened ?" Suvi panicked in Marathi

"Umm you know... nothing bad" Varsha dragged
"What? did u go to the doctor?"

"Jeez!! Dont turn into Aai... I am only pregnant" Varsha smirked

Suvi felt a pang of envy

Varsha's son was not even 3? she was pregnant again

And here I am being kissed by a boss, I would have been offered a huge sum to go to bed with him if I had stayed
But I escaped
"What? Are u still there?" Varsha scowled

"Yes, I am very happy for you... how womderful... but so soon?" Suvi blurted

"What soon? My son is three... its natural... we started having sex 6 weeks after he was born, 
I cant seem to keep Kaustubh on his side of the bed, he is always on me" "Hungry Devil" Varsha pretend moaned

Suvi cringed, hating that self praise

"He wants sex and he wants kids, I think this is what I will be doing now, with no job" Varsha cackled

"Oh? U quit?"

"Oh yeah... I can be a sex slave or a company's slave... I choose to be the former" she giggled like a idiot teenager

"Good for you" Suvi agreed pleasantly

"Whats going on with you?" Varsha asked finally...

Phew!!

"Nothing! I mean job is great Aadhya goes to Apeejay School in NOIDA, she got admission there. So much competition, 1000s applied" Suvi spoke with pride

"I dont even know that name" Varsha dismissed

"U shud come to Delhi" Suvi invited "I have never seen your son"

"I havent seen much of Aadhya" Varsha said

"If Aai Baba were alive they would definitely bring both of us to Nasik every year" Suvi spoke eagerly

"I miss them" Varsha sounded sincere

"Mee too" Suvi finally began to cry

"What happened?" Varsha asked

"I wanted to hear your voice since the way you say "Hello" sounds like Aai" Suvi choked

"Hello?" Varsha sounded it out

The girls were quiet for the longest time

"Will you come to see me after you have the baby?" Suvi asked

"I will try Suvi. You take care. Dont do anything stupid" Varsha scolded

"I am trying" Suvi promised

"Some thing about the way you look or act... men seem to think, you are easy..." Varsha spoke passionately as if she cared

"Rutwik never forced me to marry him, I DID!" Suvi went on the defensive

"What an ass----" Varsha cursed

"I agree" Suvi nodded, "never again in this lifetime" she shuddered thinking of Rutwik

"I have nausea I am go... I have to go Suvi... will call you" Varsha said in a  strained voice

"Some thing about the way you look or act... men seem to think, you are easy..." Varsha spoke passionately as if she cared"

What a mis- hit. Of all the days, she did not need to hear this today.
Some stupid decisions one makes and they have to keep hearing about it the entire life time.

Poor guy Neel is restless wanting to explain and she thinking the worst riding on her bad experiences so far.
Oh!what all varsha said about her own family was an untimely one...especially to her sister with such a broken family n who is living as a single parent...really uncaring one...its good to share our happiness and sorrows...but we need to check with whom we share...varsha's act was really insensitive...Unhappy
I have seen many similar incidents around me...insensitive relatives...even siblings too does the same...Cry
She is deeply hurt.
So sad.
She has no self esteem left.
Ohh no.
That's so so true when people you trust and love the most betray you don't even trust yourself.

Too good. Neel is no the kind of running away from what happened that very clear. He is trying to reach her.

Suvi listen to him once. Don't punish your self for trusting people who weren't worth it.

Nisha, please make her happy.

Thank you so much.
Poor Suvi, longing for some apnapan, even if it comes form her selfish sister, but it's apnapan nevertheless. Neel  desperate  to explain himself. Isn't it interesting how the mind judges OTHERS based on ones s OWN experience. She has already decided that neel Thinks she's easy perhaps. So sad. 
I am literally in tears Nisha...poor Suvi--her ego and self esteem must really be in tatters.  Cry
I see that with a lot of Indian women--I think some of us think we don't deserve any better.  There is a streak of fatalism that we have as a society-and that is why we suffer and struggle without sometimes trying to find a better option or being open to a better solution.  

It was a really beautiful update--and I understand better why she chose to shut things down with Neel at this time.  But that still makes me kind of weepyCry