Fan Fictions

Indradhanush - Page 48

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I had a crazy weekend last week, between shopping and taking Bday gift over to friend, doing grocery, cleaning house, cooking, entertaining a very odd indifferent, aloof friend, and his wife.

(When will I learn? DONT KNOW!!)

This weekend I have to clean out kids' closets to donate clothes
I am going out in the evening to hang with friends at a pub for a couple hours and walking over to a pizza place next door to celebrate the Bday of the friend (jiske ghar last week gift drop kiya), maybe watch a movie, may be go watch some stand up at a local theatre, be back by 10, and then its just hanging at home

We can do ID marathon

Would love the marathon...
Nisha make Neel passionate ..poseesive ...
And everything else but please I don't want suvi to get hurt one more time so no two timing
Other then that everything is welcome
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am getting all sorts of visions on how Neel will be, u know... ahem! ahem mein... I cant be more explicit daftar meinπŸ˜†
But before that thodi dosti ko badhne dete hain

Khilte hain gul yahan
Khilke bikharne ko😳

Your turn...

yes you are right, slow and steady, tab tak in kuchch lamhon se hi guzaara kar lenge hum. The way you have portrayed Neel in luckwani duds has made me go completely crazy.. safed chikan ka kurta pajama, salt and pepper side burns, perfect teeth, comapsisonate, caring eyes (waiting for them to become stormy)  ... aiyooo 

In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein
Pakiza Se Rishte Hain
Koi Kalma Mohabat Ka
Dohrate Farishte Hain

your baari...
Errantnomad thumbnail

I had a crazy weekend last week, between shopping and taking Bday gift over to friend, doing grocery, cleaning house, cooking, entertaining a very odd indifferent, aloof friend, and his wife.

(When will I learn? DONT KNOW!!)

This weekend I have to clean out kids' closets to donate clothes
I am going out in the evening to hang with friends at a pub for a couple hours and walking over to a pizza place next door to celebrate the Bday of the friend (jiske ghar last week gift drop kiya), maybe watch a movie, may be go watch some stand up at a local theatre, be back by 10, and then its just hanging at home

We can do ID marathon

One kostin I hv... So when does this Marathon start please...
Just asking if it's after 10 or before 5.
Cos you know if it starts before 5... I mean it's still possible to continue ...
So you give one before leaving daftar... then in the two hrs in the pub take 15 mins out , give us a SMALL , 30 mins for 1 LARGE by your standards ...since we are asking for 1 SMALL , you should be able to do that in 15 😳 , then either before leaving the pub , tiny SHOT or two or from the theatre and then after 10... Nightcap. That shouldn't be difficult for you
See that's easy πŸ˜† .

... We like being high...Moot point( kajal r u Listening ) left to us we won't stop short of sucking your blood.

Just KIDDING... Hv a blast ... EnjoyEdited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ID! ID! ID! ID! ID!   Marathon wheee...
Ok- just imagine that I was chanting that like I was at a game!!!  πŸ˜†

Bring it on Nisha---we are all ready for itπŸ‘
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

One kostin I hv... So when does this Marathon start please...
Just asking if it's after 10 or before 5.
Cos you know if it starts before 5... I mean it's still possible to continue ...
So you give one before leaving daftar... then in the two hrs in the pub take 15 mins out , give us a SMALL , 30 mins for 1 LARGE by your standard , but since we are asking for 1 SMALL , you should be able to do that in 15 😳 , then either before leaving the pub , tiny SHOT or two or from the theatre and then after 10... Nightcap. That shouldn't be difficult for you
See that's easy πŸ˜† .

... We like being high...Moot point( kajal r u Listening ) left to us we won't stop short of sucking your blood.

Just KIDDING... Hv a blast ... Enjoy

Woow great analysis
A request please give me the Indian time of the marathon as I hav to manage my house also
I will rearrange my household works accordingly
πŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ID marathon!!!!!!!
Hurray!!!!
I have day off tomorrow!!!!!😳 πŸ₯³
ishruhi thumbnail
Hope u will not forget sosy,nisha...
Though the plot is almost clear there,its necessary to get a dose of sosy now n then...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yesterday I wanted to have pav bhajji and karhi.
Aaj kholagi Nisha ?
My mouth was watering yesterday while reading updates.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

Marathon????😳

Abhi pub night hai...Nisha ko mood mein aa Jane do. Jab jaam se jaam takraaenge to Nisha ke  creative juices aur bhi Tezi se activate honge. Neel ke stormy side ke ideas, suvechcha ka dard bhara restrictive passion unleash hoga. Sabr karo premiyon...
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Abhi pub night hai...Nisha ko mood mein aa Jane do. Jab jaam se jaam takraaenge to Nisha ke creative juices aur bhi Tezi se activate honge. Neel ke stormy side ke ideas, suvechcha ka dard bhara restrictive passion unleash hoga. Sabr karo premiyon...

But i have to sleep...πŸ˜”