Indradhanush - Page 41

Posted: 7 years ago
Love it wen suvi gives it's back to the witch
Not really sure why she needs that old hag

Is vikiri bikri kind of meaning? Like selling in marathi?
It should do well for Tai to remember what Suv said to her...
Her days are numbered and she should start actually counting her days now in Trans Yamuna ...
I really want these guys to be happy.
Kids parents big.
They may have their share of fights too.
Loving it Nisha. Beautiful.
It was nice Nisha of Suv to ask them to have pav bhaji on the table fresh from the tawa.
It was not like she wanted to pack them off in five minutes handing over the food parcel and equally good of Neel to accept that offer. No guilt there.

And Adhya dragging Nihar with the iPad loving his company... If this doesn't melt ... then
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Yes Kalpana

Thanks pritee
Suvi is paying attn to her appearance and this must be causing butterflies , as her being this conscious is afte a gap

And actually checks him out...

Nihar is a happy kid today with pav bhaji and company... So nice

No wonder the acid reflux in esophagus is creating heartburn in Tai..., 😡
Seriously Nisha...  I am staring at my computer like this.  I hope no one walks in on me smiling at the screen!
I am sooo psyched!!!!!  Such an amazing story you have concocted for us!!!

Suvi is really a sweetheart-she was trying to not let it get to her and be chill about it all but wow...

She and Aadhya deserve happiness.  As do Neel and Nihar--I feel really bad for both of them.  

Tai the Troll get off...

Nisha thank you for writing this story..this has so much potential the kids deserve to be happy also their parents...i want four of them as one family and how they find happiness..want to see them interact as a family...when will we get to see that? Plz can we see them first married and falling for each other..i always love arrange marriages and fall in love...
the only thing that comes into my mind after reading each update is "ok,what is happening next??"
This story is heading like a car moving in a straight road with its destination being a little blurry...when that picture of their relationship gets clear,we will get to see a lot of byroads these people need to take and so the story is getting more interesting day by day!!!
This lady should consider her talent more seriously!!!!