Indradhanush - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
The reason of noticing that is whenever I bring kathaal sabzee in my lunch box people are surprised. 
Raw kathaal sabzee is delicacy for people from UP / Bihar and people in Maharashtra are not at all aware about it.  

Another reference which was unique was Neel calling his mother Amma. We do call our mother Amma or Mai in UP. 

You are amazing. there are many such thing which we might notice and forget or not bother to mention in our comment but that's what i guess draws people to your writing. Its not only the love story but the way you write it.

Thank you. 
Sorry for all those that work at Intel and were told today their jobs are gone

Ive been laid off so I know what it feels like
Its NOT OK, ... despite the spin you hear...aging workers find it harder to find well paying jobs
Its rough to find the same kind of job if u are over 40

Good luck...

Pritee...I completely agree with what you say.
The minute things which we tend to ignore as miniscule are potrayed by Nisha in whatever she writes as grandiose.  That , according to me , makes the story reading complete and fulfilling. Her observations are very fine. I feel , and am inspired by her skills sometimes..
I do observe but not so finely as she does. 
Its very rare that you can incorporate things you see and hear in your life. 
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

The reason of noticing that is whenever I bring kathaal sabzee in my lunch box people are surprised. 
Raw kathaal sabzee is delicacy for people from UP / Bihar and people in Maharashtra are not at all aware about it.  

Another reference which was unique was Neel calling his mother Amma. We do call our mother Amma or Mai in UP. 

You are amazing. there are many such thing which we might notice and forget or not bother to mention in our comment but that's what i guess draws people to your writing. Its not only the love story but the way you write it.

Thank you. 

I have known many Tripathis and Tiwaris and Shuklas and Misras address their mothers as Amma, its a uniquely  UP/Bihari brahmin thing too I suspect... I may be wrong there
And as a celebration of your last name, Nupur will be a MisraEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry for all those that work at Intel and were told today their jobs are gone

Ive been laid off so I know what it feels like
Its NOT OK, ... despite the spin you hear...aging workers find it harder to find well paying jobs
Its rough to find the same kind of job if u are over 40

Good luck...

Good Luck guys. May you get a better opportunity soon. 
I LOVE stories jo mujhe
kisi ki yaad dilaye, kisi puraani yaad ko taaza kar de... kisi jagah ki khushboo lekar aaye, kisi apne se milaye, jo jaana pehchana ho,  ya phir jisko humne aqsar gali ke koney mein dekha ho, par is kahani ke zariye hamari zehan mein aa jaye.

Originally posted by Ashu25

Pritee...I completely agree with what you say.
The minute things which we tend to ignore as miniscule are potrayed by Nisha in whatever she writes as grandiose. That , according to me , makes the story reading complete and fulfilling. Her observations are very fine. I feel , and am inspired by her skills sometimes..
I do observe but not so finely as she does.
Its very rare that you can incorporate things you see and hear in your life.

Very true... I feel the narrative itself creates a personality right?
It's an art to arrange the plot points like life is happening around us and the sorrounding description and Nisha without any formal training is able to do that with her eyes closed , mind ticking and scene pe uthar diya.
It makes it so engaging. So when we read, we feel like
Arrey , we've also felt this, we've also seen this and the connect is strong .
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I LOVE stories jo mujhe
kisi ki yaad dilaye, kisi puraani yaad ko taaza kar de... kisi jagah ki khushboo lekar aaye, kisi apne se milaye, jo jaana pehchana ho, ya phir jisko humne aqsar gali ke koney mein dekha ho, par is kahani ke zariye hamari zehan mein aa jaye.

Diff is Nisha to have a photographic memory of this , that by itself is an art
Something that doesn't come easily to everyone
Certain skills are gifted and the gift is being put to use constructively by you