Indradhanush - Page 37

Posted: 7 years ago
U are right Shru

His Amma is really young, she is unwilling to move to Delhi
For her seeing her son be this way in itself a huge punishment
She wud rather live in Mumbai and be in denial

Suvi has NOBODY except a couple of work friends

Only Aadhya is truly hers
Varsha doesnt give a damn, doesnt have the courtesy to call her niece on the first day of school to wish her

They are not perfect human beings, but kindred spirits for sure

Next eppo Nisha
I want to see Aadhya being naak mein dum for WITCH ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U are right Shru

His Amma is really young, she is unwilling to move to Delhi
For her seeing her son be this way in itself a huge punishment
She wud rather live in Mumbai and be in denial

Suvi has NOBODY except a couple of work friends

Only Aadhya is truly hers
Varsha doesnt give a damn, doesnt have the courtesy to call her niece on the first day of school to wish her

They are not perfect human beings, but kindred spirits for sure

I really dig pain, because pain se hi nikalta hai Asli emotion. I guess you are true to yourself and your feelings when you experience intense pain. and pain has the ability to draw its own to itself. These two will forever be bound by pain and like Phoenix will rise from it hopefully to find intense happiness. 
It's been that kind of a day where I hv not been able to get to the updates as soon as they come.

This update strikes a huge emotional chord.
Most significant moments of life, one feels the loss more .. Makes you want to question the fairness of it.

Nisha, this was tooo good. We keep telling you how well you are taking this along and everytime you churn out an update that's more beautiful, one update that outdoes the other.
Their texts are full of soul Nisha. Insignificant relating to chores and food yet so touching.
It's like they are looking out for common topics to just be able to be in touch as they find those texts as solace as if someone cares, someone understands.

Yet she or he cannot even share with anyone of the bond that suffering creates .

You brought out their pain where every one of us reading actually feels their pain.

Good night it is for me now. Catch you all ltr
Originally posted by Ashu25

I have a doubt
While Suvi was talking to Nihar , Neel kahan dekh raha tha ?
🤣
Maaro mat mujhe
Genuine doubt tha ji

He keeps looking at her full lips Ashu, he would hv looked at her lips this time too but this time I feel ki he would hv noted that inspite of catching her during one of her weak moments , how those lips were trying hard to not quiver and how she was trying to not let go of her tears , holding herself up well in front of his son.
Chalo now real good night from me.
Originally posted by Errantnomad

He keeps looking at her full lips Ashu, he would hv looked at her lips this time too but this time I feel ki he would hv noted that inspite of catching her during one of her weak moments , how those lips were trying hard to not quiver and how she was trying to not let go of her tears , holding herself up well in front of his son.

Bahut emotional explanation tha ji
Main kuch nahi bolti ab
This was just a beautiful update Nisha...Loneliness can affect at any age or social status or gender.😭 
Suvi's empathy is just beautiful.  Someone who has gone thru what she has could tend to become cold and possibly hard.  

Seriously, I am reading the update for like the 4th time---it is really beautiful, Nisha.  Thank you!!!🤗

I just started reading this FF too and I am really liking it so far.