Indradhanush - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Great to know you have started a brand new story 
I have been trying to get online and post since I heard about the first update here
I wish you all the creative gyming and metal exercise.. Because that's what is food for the ppl who crave to present masterpieces.
For get food for thought I think it's mostly thought is food.

Horrible stuck and running in a thousand directions I'm unable to make it regularly and post.
But its a fact that I've read all updates in the oldest of hours sometimes in washrooms and showers as well

You have a great amount of unstated support from me and can take me to be a constant fan...your writing has been an addiction I haven't been able to get over and I know even if I try it won't happen.

May this one have a 1000 more threads and SoSy will definitely be a part of my life forever.
Just like the future updates present and present in future and future of the present and Paris and India...we won't mind juggling between two different stories and let it all sink.

I don't have to wish you luck...you don't need any luck with writings
I don't even need to say all the best because you have been at your best.
So a simple and modest way of doing it - lots of love and admiration.
Thanks a looot preeti...๐Ÿ˜Š
We do remember u neha...
Asma,the bunk which i share has 'Neel gagan' written on its plywood...that always brings a smile๐Ÿ˜Š
Survaat chhan keli ahes Nisha. Where is this story based? Mumbai or Delhi? Marathi mulgi ani neel pan marathi ahe ka? 
Hayeee New Storyyy! 
U are quite talented Nishaaa..! A story in Marathi language.  I'm soo clueless about the language! Hoping to learn some new words from this story!

Looking forward to read moree!
Originally posted by ishruhi

Thanks a looot preeti...๐Ÿ˜Š
We do remember u neha...
Asma,the bunk which i share has 'Neel gagan' written on its plywood...that always brings a smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Nouf how are you ๐Ÿค—
Indradhanush as amazing a creation as it names suggests a RainbowThe arc is holding a lot of promise and the It's array of colours very beautiful
Best wishes for this spectrum to be as vibrant as the symphony is soulful to all of us and as you take this creative leap, wishes to you for this to creatively satisfying in Gargantuan proportions .

Lovely names and the title of your new creation   WOWWOWWOWWOWWOW

Chala chala folks let's get familiarized with Marathi now ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Hey everyone,
Let's celebrate we hav one more place to hang out
And one more story to gush๐Ÿฅณ

Although I m not getting Marathi that much but I will eventually 
As I hav started understanding Tamil ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So no worries 

Originally posted by pooja.dravid

Survaat chhan keli ahes Nisha. Where is this story based? Mumbai or Delhi? Marathi mulgi ani neel pan marathi ahe ka? 

Hello Pooja!
Welocome on board!
Well, the story is based in Delhi...BAki ki marathi tum Nisha se bol le na ๐Ÿ˜†
Wahan Nisha ne SOSY update kiya..Yahna tu log Indradhanush ke ird-gird ghoom rahe ho ?!?!?! ๐Ÿคฃ

Super trolling by Author sahiba ๐Ÿคฃ
I don't know if I should be writing this at all and I may be wrong that somewhere deep down I saw this coming. I wasn't surprised to see this new story. Of late I have been getting this feeling  repeatedly that maybe Nisha needs a break from this software symphonies and somewhere we all do. My personal feelings for this story in the beginning were those of amusement of reading something so fresh and different from the clichd fan fiction  stories and also a huge relief from the toxicity called ye hain mohabbatein. The feelings changed to thrill and excitement followed by physical changes like racing heartbeats blushing and most importantly insomnia. I never needed an alarm clock since then but mostly in the first few months when I used to wake up at ungodly hours to check if there's an update. Then I calmed down a bit. However that does not mean that I stopped reading or stopped refreshing the page like a maniac but all these things became a part of my routine. I have told Nisha so many times that it has become like a drug, which is true because the whole habit of reading an update at certain hours became so deep rooted in my system that it has come close to my other routinely needs like eating sleeping etc, the lack of which makes me so frustrated. Then I started questioning myself that I just get deeply disturbed if I don't get my dose but where is the thrill and excitement? Then I also wondered if Nisha was going through the same phase but it is just my assumption. Maybe I thought that a change was required. 
The first part of the new story was great but after reading it I realised another thing that sosy is my first love and R&B is the man of my dreams and how deeply attached I am to that story. I have emotionally invested in that story and it will take time to build those emotions here. It's like the transition from your parents' place to your husband's house among strangers who may not be bad but are strangers nonetheless