Indradhanush - Page 22

Posted: 7 years ago
Wow! Wow! Wow.
You are making me glow. Chalo let me read it 🤗 🥳
Did you get Uniforms

Wow! It's kicking in folks. No wait, in fact he hit it for a six ...
Belted it out of the park.

And that line as if the metro was picking her straight out of her home...
Plasters me with a huge grin. You write beautifully. 👏 .

Aadhya cheek on the car glass..., how adorable. Cho chweeet.
"Did u get uniforms?" Neel had texted

Suvi's spatula flew and landed on the floor... startled.
She looked up at the glowing screen on the counter and down at the orangy creamy gravy, a juicy chunk of fish splattered on the floor all around the stainless steel ladle, unsure what to pick up first

SUV!! You girl !Not sure if you hv to pick the dunked spatula or pick up the phone text!!
Come on pick up the phone... And pick up your life.
FLYING FISH/ ladle is a pale comparison to life

😆Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
"She arrived at work on time 9:20 ish on Monday
She bumped into him in the hallway by the elevator
There was a sudden flash of doscomfort from both of them
As if they cheated last nite
That one text exchange had somehow brought them closer?
Like she was not supposed to know he was awake at midnight
Like he should have been saving polite responses to direct reports' texts until sunrise"

Beautiful writing. 👏 .
Kal tho Suv tucked her phone under her pillow and read the text only twice .
Aaj tho Madam is going to look at her phone screen through the night. 😳

Her accent , the way relative comes out as Relateew or the compassion she feels for Nihar and her rolling over to hug Adhya as if to think if her daughter having a mothers presence atleast ...
All this makes Suv so endearing.

And I've decided to ignore the TOXIN in this update 😳 Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
Like I said yday I can go on and on...

Are you giving us another one or are you saying " now don't push it kalpana" 😆 Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
Wow. Flying fish - flying ladles, flying butterflies, beating hearts... U are taking it gentle easy. The guilt/uneasiness: restlessness of speaking to another man/ woman - wonderland depicted in those two lines :

There was a sudden flash of doscomfort from both of them. As if they cheated last nite
Are u kidding me Kalpana
I LOOOVE
it
I was reading ur posts while on the treadmill
Reminded me of early SOSY days and Nivi's posts and Vidya's too
Here is the deal

I will write the next part and based on responses to this part will either post HERE or PM you, if nobody else responds

Nisha, Please respond on the forum

We all love to hear your thoughts. Hope everything is fine or atleast better today. Edited by jasminechick - 7 years ago
Suvi looked great today, in a orange cotton kurta and a cream chudidar her hair tied up high on her head, she had the CURLIEST hair he had ever seen
Drawn away from her face like that her neck looked like it was a mile long, her hair looked electric shiny the curls sparkling like they were moist.

She didnt wear bindi or make up, just kajal
Payal on the other hand looked like a L'Oreal or Sunsilk model
Infact she was indeed one of those at 7 feet tall... or something

Not only a beautiful description of Suveecha but also a detailed compare/contrast withPayal
Chalo shuru hua texting ka romance. Hero neel, heroine - Suvi, villain/vamp - Tai; catalysts in this budding romance - nihaar and adhya. The backdrop - mera Mayur vihar -  jahan bitaaein hain zindagi ke bahut se haseen pal. Take it away Nisha...waiting for the next.