Posted: 8 years ago
Suvi's imagination great
Tai dancing and party hahaha 👏

And thanks to the doll message was sent
And the reply
Lovely Nisha
As always!!!!
I am already in love with Neel. but why do i feel that i am cheating on RB and Ranjan? while RB made my BP soar through the skies, Neel seems to be just the sensitive , loving, successful yet gounded guy who all women would love to have. and this story with Mayur Vihar as backdrop feels its written in my backyard. I began my married life in Mayur Vihar and stayed there until we moved to Canada. I know chappa chappa of that area. Feels so so like home. the markets, the vendors, the auntys with nighties and duppattas ut on a walk in the evening gossiping about all and sundry. the magazine stalls, the rickshaw stands,  the mother dailry line-ups. the easy camarderie between mrs guptas and mrs chadhdhas and the hush hush rivaliies between them as well. the society durga pooja and other celebrations,  young newly married couples ekeing out a brand new life for themseves buying ready made chatto chapatis as they learn the ins and outs of runnign ahousehold. Good times indeed!!! 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Kala
I happen to OWN "sucky" actually
so if you happen to have one occasionally, then you owe me royalty for it
I had an awful evening last night
Wish we could turn off the love we feel for some😭

Waqt...

Oy...what happened??  Nisha I tell you call it planet changes or just shitty luck-2016 stinks like bad socks so far...

I hope at least that makes u laugh...sometimes there is not much else that can be done.  I am happy to give u royalty!!!  Hope your situation improves🤗
Sorry Nisha for being demanding that too on a bad day,
As for royalty, I seriously wish you to get that for such marvellous skills as that of yours.
Thank you. Take care.
"I got late at work" Suvi mumbled
"It happens!!" Tai nodded with a smirk
She thought about Neel
Ran to her purse and brought out the apple
Tai noticed... "Huh! payment in kind?" Tai wondered

Payment in kind   😲 REALLY 😡 that's really rich 🥱 coming from Tai ...that too for an apple

Folks this VOLATILE PUNGENT CHEMICAL COMPOUND is emitting MORE TOXINS by the day no make it by the hour. She is toxic.

Suvi ACCIDENTALLY hitting send on the text to Neel.
He responds to her the second she hits send. Two lonely midnight souls wandering seeking solace .
Some ACCIDENTS DONT HURT AND DONT CAUSE PAIN. YEP.
😳

Kala
I happen to OWN "sucky" actually
so if you happen to have one occasionally, then you owe me royalty for it
I had an awful evening last night
Wish we could turn off the love we feel for some😭

Waqt...

Haan Waqt...

TIME... Sometimes I wonder if it's just optics / physics
Like sitting in a moving train and feel the nearby objects, poles, trees moving past you in opposite directions.
The friend that I was mentioning who brought the coffee powder had this to say after visiting
Bangalore , Delhi and Mumbai. He coined a relatively new term relating to life in metros of India
The term is stinging ... Meant to sting in fact
"Richness of wealth and POVERTY OF TIME". Yep... Richness of wealth but poverty of time .

And poverty of time does not reciprocate LOVE.

Can't allow a time warp to be stronger than us, Can we?!

And when you say you write from the heart on the days when you are most hurt,
I feel that's a great quality to have , to channel that hurt in writing from the heart
I envy you .
My friend, no , I don't begrudge your writing or the skill/ ability to write from your heart , no,
I'm just saying I'm recording my envy if that makes you feel better of having a resource to channel hurt.
Some people on a few sucky days when they hurt don't even have that solace that you find in writing.

I am also recording my appreciation for the title BOLD AND BLUE.
Neel's text in bold and blue... BOLD AND BLUE NEVER FELT MORE BEAUTIFUL Nisha .

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago

Vani
I will do my best, I will post another one when I tonight
I find when I hurt the most, I am able to write from my heart

Nisha - hope everything is okay. I pray to God to give u strength and peace.Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
And to read an ID update on a Monday is like ummm... how should I put it here
Ok it's like getting this shitty 2016 stinking bad socks ( the one kala mentioned)also smelling like rose.

Indhradhanush... A bird waiting to soar in flight... Nouf... You asked about it ID... What does it mean
it means this also to me in addition to what I felt yday ... Two birds setting it's wings KHULI HAWA MEIN TO FLY HIGH. ...AB IS PANCHI KO BHI UUNCHI UDAAN BARNE DETE HAIN .

And WRITING FROM THE HEART REACHES HEARTS. So A BIG THANK YOU,Nisha.

P.S kala, that mention definitely brings out a smile 😊Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Flying fish😳

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the text
She quickly buried the phone under her pillow
And looked at it again
Read her own text to him one time to make sure she was being polite
She had never interacted with her male superiors over text before
In fact she had to rack her brain to even come up with a text or two she exchanged while in Mumbai

She had added Neel to her contact only on Tuesday this week when she was caught on Nizamuddin bridge, and went to work late around 10 AM
She decided to jot down all cell phone numbers, Payal's Neel's and the HR rep's
Delhi office was not as laid back as Mumbai about coming in late
She cringed when people stood up in cubes to watch her walk over to her desk

"Metro hai" "Late aane ka koi tuk nahi banta" she overheard a guy say it aloud
As if Metro picked her up from home ever morning

She spent an hour thinking about Nihar, wondered how he coped, she wondered if there were any other kids?
Then realized if there were then he would have brought them along
Is there a mother or MIL to help she wondered
She rolled over and hugged Adhya, and slept around 1 AM

Weekend was spent going to pick out uniforms and then to the Centerstage Mall to buy her Disney Frozen back pack and water bottle and lunch box
She had invited Tai, but Tai had smirked and declined "I have REAL needs unlike you two, so I will just take cash"

So she gave Tai Rs.500, Tai counted the five bills 5 times, and then Suvi gave her Rs.500 again
Tai almost smiled at that.
They had eaten pao bhaji and kulfi at the Mall, and bought a bunch of school supplies beyond the school list

Suvi had bought herself a bunch of office supplies and they they had taken a taxi home

"Aaayi amhi car madhye ghari jaat aahet" Aadhya jumped and squealed and sat by the window on the lil Indica, with her cheek pressed on the glass
They had brought Tai some pao bhaji and kulfi, Tai had made a face and declined
But eaten it when Suvi went to take a nap

Sunday she had cleaned house and given herself and Suvi an oil bath

She arrived at work on time 9:20 ish on Monday
She bumped into him in the hallway by the elevator
There was a sudden flash of doscomfort from both of them
As if they cheated last nite
That one text exchange had somehow brought them closer?
Like she was not supposed to know he was awake at midnight
Like he should have been saving polite responses to direct reports' texts until sunrise

They met about Trademax much more comfortably

Towards the end of the Trademax conversation, she picked up al the story boards, and paused

"Ghar pasand aaya?" she asked

"After a while all beach houses look the same" he chuckled

She nodded, she had wanted to go to one, but never did

She pretended to be like the 20 somethings from biz school that got away just for the weekend to Sri Lanka or Andamans

"Did u mean the homes we looked at?" he asked

She smiled

Payal came in "Ur next visitor is here" she said looking at Suvi

Suvi scrambled

"I need 10 minutes" he said politely to Payal

Payal was pissed?

Suvi looked great today, in a orange cotton kurta and a cream chudidar her hair tied up high on her head, she had the CURLIEST hair he had ever seen
Drawn away from her face like that her neck looked like it was a mile long, her hair looked electric shiny the curls sparkling like they were moist.

She didnt wear bindi or make up, just kajal
Payal on the other hand looked like a L'Oreal or Sunsilk model
Infact she was indeed one of those at 7 feet tall... or something

"Ek pasand aaya hai" he smiled

"Nihar ko bhi?" she asked

He smiled, wondering why she felt Nihar's opinion was so important

"Summer mein usko rehna hai ghar par, bache nahi honge aas paas to" she smiled all knowingly

"I agree" he smiled
"Did u give her the apple?" he asked about Aadhya

TAI HAD EATEN it

"Ghar par relative hai" she said politely, to his ears her "relative" sounded like "relateew", he felt a strange stirring at that acent

"Koi aaya hai?" he asked, preoccupied, forgetting Gomez had mentioned about an aunt that hated her

"Nahi permanent" she said sadly walking out of his office, bumping into Payal at the door with a couple of guys alongside

She didnt see him later in the afternoon or evening
She went home to Tai...

She made up her mind to tell herself she was going home to Aadhya.

She didnt forget her today, she also bought fish
When she was making a coconut gravy for the fish her phone pinged

"Did u get uniforms?" Neel had texted

Suvi's spatula flew and landed on the floor... startled.
She looked up  at the glowing screen on the counter and down at the orangy creamy gravy, a juicy chunk of fish
 splattered on the floor all around the stainless steel ladle, unsure what to pick up first