Indradhanush - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow... Awesome loved it.
Suvechha, Aaadhya beautiful names
If you write obviously it's going to be brilliant.
Please Nisha continue SOSY.

NISHA u know Marathi also???
U r really something man!!
Looks great from start only
Little confusing but I will get it eventually 
NOT to mention that I was not able to get first few chapters of Sosy also
πŸ˜‰
Congrats for the new story...
interesting concept, but do translate marathi dialogues in the coming updates too.

Nisha...whatever you write...we all love to read...thanks to inspiration striking you...
Thanks to your love of marathi Lang...pls keep writing...infact make a second career out of it.
Love how you name the characters...and single parents...am loving it.  But we want regular doses of SOSY too ok.. ..
Isme bhi butter milegi kya ????
New story!!!!😳 so its neel and Suv with kids already present...Neel or whoever it is...no one will be in level with RnB...u hav a tough guy to handle,Neel...that was our 'love at first sight' guy!!!!!😳
But please someone maintain its index...dont want to miss any update of my 'the second fav story'!!!!
I dont understand marati...whats this aaee kuthai means?someone pls answer...tamil was easy to understand...but marathi feels like french...
You write and write and write nishaa,my sweet heart...and NEVER EVER STOP SOSY!!!!!
NEEEL i love that πŸ˜³
But SoSy I crave for. 

Nisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!! U left me speechless again with your Marathi...I never thought that you would even know Marathi!!! How could I forget that you are a super creative women and that there is no limit to your creativity...⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hats off to you lady...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BTW I hope you remember me. Well it won't be a surprise if you and the rest of the SoSyians don't
😊
Looking forward to this story dear.

A loyal SoSyian,
Neha
Aai means mother
Kuthe means where my dear doctor.
Neha even if we don't call out or reach out for each other as often now a days but no one forgets anyone here.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

NEEEL i love that😳
But SoSy I crave for.

After reading the name neel what I remembered was our very own NeelAsma. And here you are.