Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Reminded of Suvi and Aadhya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Bfi6d5mQk[/YOUTUBE]Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail

CHILDHOOD DENIED

Children are the worst sufferers of parental discord or loss

They crave and long for attention the parent struggles to compensate

Affection that should naturally be bestowed when grudgingly dispensed

Does more damage than help the child is quick to sense

Moody lonely children get bullied and teased

Whispers and hushed conversations about their state  

The clicking tongues and arched eyebrows add to their already heavy bag of woes

Innocent and adorable their eyes mirror the pain they carry a stigma and much more

Afraid of lonely houses vacant homes that echo their pain

Insipid meals and gadgets their lot most often

Bereft of company their world of silence often resonates in their thoughts and words as well.

Stoic silent adorable heart stealers Aadhya and Nihaar and all they represent.

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nihar already reminds of a young R&B in the making. Sorry, Nisha. But that Dude is all over my imagination😆
Aadhya reminds me of so many little girls I know. The curiosity and innocence goes straight to my heart. 
ASMA must be in heaven after reading the lead hero's name.😆
Suvi's character has already been sketched to an extent. Waiting to know Neel better. ðŸ˜³
SushSathisha thumbnail
nisha di! wow interesting!!!!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
I hav been to many school this year for my younger one's admission in nursery class
And tell u it's the most difficult achievement...
So waiting for the interview call, going for the same, making child prepare, seeing loads of people there waiting like u is quite hectic!
So I know the drill... 😕

Simple yet beautiful Nisha!!

moonwearer thumbnail
Sonal it is the most depressing week for those doing the admission too.I  register 100 applicants and can admit 40 (20 boys and 20 girls) to me every child is adorable and i admit based on parental response. These days parents have unreasonable expectations and aspirations for their kids. they at times given in to all demands of children. An alternate school like mine which does not teach reading and writing till the 3 year at school which insists that kids must play must be exposed to sensorial input where gadgets are taboo also has difficulty and pressures. That is the time i feel i can escape like a mole or wear a burka.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Sonal it is the most depressing week for those doing the admission too.I register 100 applicants and can admit 40 (20 boys and 20 girls) to me every child is adorable and i admit based on parental response. These days parents have unreasonable expectations and aspirations for their kids. they at times given in to all demands of children. An alternate school like mine which does not teach reading and writing till the 3 year at school which insists that kids must play must be exposed to sensorial input where gadgets are taboo also has difficulty and pressures. That is the time i feel i can escape like a mole or wear a burka.

I know..
In most schools they hav short listed bout 2to3thousand candidates
And seats they hav are 130 to 140
And after all the reservations there were 36 to 40 seats available for general category
It seems like a joke to get selected from 3000 students
But why to do.. Hav to go through it
😡
moonwearer thumbnail
It is because we find so few schools that meet our needs . In other countries the neighbourhood government schools are preferred destinations. We dont celebrate childhood or children . We have consciously kept numbers low but pressure is immense.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My heart goes out Suvi. Must be tough to be shake off the biggest betrayal and focus on the blessing. I do sincerely hope Neel turns out to be nice and they both find what they need in life.

School admissions, interviews and tests for a 5 year old.. True grind 💔
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Nihar already reminds of a young R&B in the making. Sorry, Nisha. But that Dude is all over my imagination😆

Aadhya reminds me of so many little girls I know. The curiosity and innocence goes straight to my heart.
ASMA must be in heaven after reading the lead hero's name.😆
Suvi's character has already been sketched to an extent. Waiting to know Neel better.😳

Asma is in heaven when she gets read and spend time here with her virtual buddies.

My Neel - aajkal mausam stormy hai yaar idhar..