Indradhanush - Page 136

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Nisha, I am sure have something coming for us by bringing in Nupur's parents in picture.
This Neel definitely is amazing son in law. And to be that he must have loved Nupur dearly.
Asking in laws to move in whatever maybe the reason is something which show he things them to be his very own.
Amma, now what will you do after seeing shubhangi dhabolkar's dabba?
Is this another opening for suvi to enter Neel's life ?
Will suvi drop in in prescence of his in laws. Who will feel more awkward then? Neel or suvecha?
Waiting ...
Nisha are you fairy ?
Your tails give us hope like fairy tales.
I thank you for writing from bottom of my heart.
I really think about these people as real as if they exist and worry for them. This is possible only coz of the way you write.Edited by PriteeMisra - 5 years ago
Will ragini be the real Cupid?
Without sounding filmy I want ragini to be lost mom for suvi
This one has only been losing for long time.
Let her find something invaluable.
A life partner, kids, parents, friends what more does someone want !Edited by PriteeMisra - 5 years ago
Nisha agin interesting update
A dead person leaves so many broken souls behind...

Neel paid before Bhuvan could
These simple gestures u mentioned in ur story make it a masterpiece
Really it is nothing extraordinary but to remember something like that and Incooperate in ur writing is
Such a marvavelous job
Again it was lovely

Clap
Neel has wonderful family and friends.
Suvi has none but aadhya.
I hope aadhya to gets good childhood memories to saviour for life.
Sweet sweet update. Nostalgic, tender, caring and compassionate. But kept thinking of Suvi. Neel has all these people to share his grief with, a FIL, a MIL, friends,his own family, Suvi has no one, what an absolutely lonely life this must be. There is adhya of course for her to love, but who will she talk to? Who will hold her hand and listen to what she feels? Who will give her a cup of tea after a day's hard work, who will make besan laddoos  for her to cheer her up, who will tell her it's ok to take away off, who will just simply be there for her???? 

Precisely Shruti.
Neel has lost his wife no one can take her place. But he does have wonderful support system.
Suvi has none. On top of that every man thinks she is available. Has to endure everything and carry on without any support.
Nisha make her cry in happiness now.
I want suvi to be happy. Desperately. She has stood strong in all odds. I hope Neel acknowledges all and helps her forgo her fears.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Precisely Shruti.
Neel has lost his wife no one can take her place. But he does have wonderful support system.
Suvi has none. On top of that every man thinks she is available. Has to endure everything and carry on without any support.
Nisha make her cry in happiness now.
I want suvi to be happy. Desperately. She has stood strong in all odds. I hope Neel acknowledges all and helps her forgo her fears.

Same here pritee
It's not easy for a single mother to survive in the world of beasts and that too without any family support also
I so so want her to be happy from all her heart now without any fear any boundations
She truly deserves that
to be happy
To be pampered
To be taken care off
All her inner thoughts should come true now...
Let's hope so
And we hav Nisha with us I m sure she will make it happen