Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Those small detailing reflects now and then in every piece you write like kalpana said you imprint on sth and lay it out straight, the parachute oil is that general commodity of every household, ponds powder too(you mentioned it somewhere some days ago)

You cannot take sosy out of you two times you have wrote RnB and II instead of Neel and Suvi that happens when you live a tale for more than a year, well sosy is life a day without is intolerable, plz ek woh bhi likh do, plz Sunday hai Aaj      😳

I loved Suvi's indifference to Taai, but people like her can only tend to be indifferent they can't actually implement it, her laying out a separate cot shows it, like you cannot be inhuman even to the rudest of persons, her indifference is just a reaction but not her nature.

neel is not tall 😆 it's good, till today I can't get over dude, had he been tall or of a decent height I could have fantasised atleast but not when he is shorter 😳 😛 coz men you describe are of a different planet and irresistible

P.s. I checked he is 5'10" that's not short.sorry that's normal height.Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
KM03 thumbnail
I was thinking the same why this Tai has to live with them, what is wrong with this women how can she be rude with a little girl.
Nice update Nisha!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U are lucky u have Desi parlors there Kalpana
None o that HERE
When I went to get the extended warranty for the washer yesterday I stood at Customer Service at Lowe's as she charged my card, a man in his 60s was also at the check out
Wearing flannel and ble jeans looked everything like the men we see here out West, logger/rancher types.
He asked me where I was from I said "india"
He said "where in India"
I said "New Delhi"

He goes "Well I lived in New Delhi for 5.5 years"

I was shocked I looked at him again and tried to speculate WHAT could he have been doing there

He goes "I worked at the American Embassy in Chanakyapuri and lived in Vasant Vihar"

In a second the 10,000 mile distance between me and India, HIM and me came tumbling down

We both held  the SAME memories of a place in our heart and mind

He claimed I was the first Indian he had met in my state since he retired years ago...

I smiled all day imagining him behind the Visa Desk, and taking the  car with the license plate "CD" on it home

I am unable to describe it well, but it was the strangest most pleasant thing to happen to my otherwise chaotic Saturday
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HelloHarshita...welcome back :)
Nisha...sooo sooo heart warming...
Ek aurrr
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha it's so real
Sorry I feel that only
No made up sweetness
No shosha
No over the top talks
Just the way it is in real world
Reality and it hit hard
👏
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Harsh all the best for ur exams!!
Study hard...
moonwearer thumbnail

WINGS OF FIRE

A house becomes a home by those that live and breathe there

The quality of the air is defined by the bonds and ties of affection that  permeates the space they create

A workspace becomes a haven with what the employees bring in

Burdens from the home front at times visible in the what?  And the how they act

The way we treat those around us the genuine warmth and care we show

Being kind and courteous to all raises us above pettiness whatever level others around us stoop to

We are peeved by the words of some, the way they appear or their poise

We are rankled by their confidence, the ability to manage and the resilience they have

We like or not their energy and ideas the hope and synergy they infuse

We give them a stare at the smile that greets us, we chose consciously to exclude them

We choose to treat them badly they smile and move on as life has taught them that pockets of peace

Can be created by choices we make as in marriage or any relationship it's the working of folks that makes or breaks it

You can rue your fate or stay in as the brunt of separation leaves a trail of pain

Choice to bite or miss the bait, choice that the world consists of a thousand ifs and buts

Suvi chose a bad egg; Neel was robbed of his peace

The circumstances can make or break the kids

They watch and pick their cues. They learn to walk the tight rope

By swallowing the hurtful looks words and actions of stinking folks like Taai and nosey neighbors

They will for sure become a silver lining in their parent's life

The spectrum of droplets of water that lets the rays of the Sun through and together creates the rainbow

That triggers a smile and makes hearts skip a beat a spectacle unfolds Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Harshitha good luck...that time of the year  when we see anxious young faces seek the good will and blessings of all...the same trepidation in the walk to school as the first day...a query from every quarter what you plan to do...like the lovely quotes you share i'm sure tomes of memories are stored im your heart...savor them at leisure in summer and then on...Now is the time to polish your grey cells,,,don the doer and thinker hat...ALL THE VERY BEST FOR THE FORTHCOMING EXAMS
Errantnomad thumbnail
Okay, in my glowing tribute to Tai the last time around I forgot to add a profound word narcissist with an inflated sense of self importance.

Now how much of restraint can suvi show ... . One cannot even ignore cos she's living right under your nose...
And the saying that what cannot be cured has to be endured will not apply here.

Unfortunately, like Disney where everything is an happy ending , life isn't.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Best of luck and good wishes for your boards Harshita