Begu Sarai

Rati fans ,laako fans & Laakham fans ...regarding updates

mifc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Regarding update I want to make one thing clear ,I update immediately after episode so I m on high ...many things will b funny many things will b out of context and many things will b nasty at times but it for the character the actor plays and not the actor himself ...

Yes as actors we love them but if character they play r out of place I comment in each and everything ...nobody is spared here ...

So rati fans u r new Laakham fans know abt it so never think I m pointing rati she is v beautiful and in serial she is v well groomed and looks good than shivi or shweta at times. ...so if I tell her amma coz komal is cunning ,Lizzy or kabab ...take it on a lighter note ..coz back in my updates I have called poonam, bindiya as aunty to LT ...so its not particular to rati ...

Begusarai forum is friendly place and we can all have difference of opinion but nobody will fight for actors here like please we shd b mature enough to know laako track is for komal getting full blown negative and idiot poonam understanding that her husband is in her priority list in life ...we shd have debate,discussions but no catfights ...we all come here to give our POV's taking out our precious time out from our schedule so we should not make a taandav over a serial here in forum our own personal lives r enough to tackle all the happenings of life ...

Guys thank u for reading my updates and this post too coz I think yesterday some people got hurt on my comment in update though I will b careful in future but if something is out of place u guys b mature and ignore it ...theek hai ..chalo sab kaam pe wapas jao ...

Lobb this forum and friends here ...
Mita .Edited by mifc - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Sarcasm alert  !! ðŸ˜ƒ
ritukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww don't be sad yr we all know you don't any intention to hurt anyone and plzzz guys listen her very carefully she is right...here we all come to express our pov plzzz don't fight to each other...take a chill pill baby nd love all the members
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I miss my ramu kaka and sarita chachi...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for clarifying ... a much needed post frankly (atleast for me)
i regularly your read WU, thought i watch the show ðŸ˜† but i felt bad reading your comments yesterday ðŸ˜­

as i am new to this forum (i mean join just after Rati entrance) i donot know about the funny ways in this forum... so yes i felt bad yesterday but your thread made me feel normal again ðŸ˜Š

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for clarifying ...means a lot.  I should have taken care that you take so much effort writing updates for us everyday and sorry if you feel I overreacted . Some past experiences haunt and just unable to take such comments because of that . But I am glad to know you have nothing against di and you were not even speaking in context I assumed . Sorry for the trouble and yes I do not want fights too . Let's stay a happy forum always . ðŸ¤—
mifc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good girls and boys that u all have understood my points so take my update as a light dose of rant and laughter and don't get hurt with anything ...as a human I can make mistake but u b bigger and let it go if I go too much then point it out to me ...theek hai ..baaki enjoy the updates ...

lobb juu guys