A.C#4:Update#33:PrisonBreak,Kara Sevda,ALA,JW,KSG,KRKPAB;Page119 - Page 4

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Congratulations on your 4th gallery Vrins!
Some suggestions on Mann Mayal:
Caps CR goes to sano.
http://imgur.com/a/Y0iDh
http://imgur.com/a/pogzE

Thanks Nisu. Imma saved the caps and work on them. Mann Mayal stuffs coming on next update though. Hope you can wait :'))

This content was originally posted by: Sano88

Congrats on your new gallery!

You're one of the best siggy maker we've around here! And it's not a lie, I swear!!

SANO! That's like the bestest compliment ever. Wow...am elated but humbly accept it. Thank you so much πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aichuu

πŸ€—oye hoyeee 4th huh i am so so so happy for you.you deserve more but with your limit of laziness this is a great achievement

i had tears in my eyes when i saw your first page My V have grown so big :P i feel really proud i remeber when you made creation as a beginner you astonished me after that you keep on stunning me with your creativity 
you are literally crazy and mad but i love the way you are and i m sure many of us agree with me πŸ˜† 
I totally love the first page very inspirational and yet simple 
\
congratz again !!!! i really miss us :( 
i know you are vvery busy but i really do miss talking to you 

AICHUUU! πŸ€—
I Bet you had more than 4 gallery man, if we start counting from the very first gallery during 2008 or 2009 πŸ˜† LOLOL You have surely seen more grown as maker and am happy that one of my oldest friend is still around and helping me whenever i need guidance. 

Am not chatting like before because i keep doing something or the other, plus it's my last year keeping me busy. I MISS YOU TOO πŸ€—Thank you for the appreciative words πŸ˜›
Waymaker thumbnail
UPDATE 24

I think it's commendable update. Not too short and not too long? right? 

Inspiration: India-Forums[Sayra aka Chandni] & Tumblr & Swancy[Photosetavenue]
Colouring: Tumblr.

Me Before You
Hashmi i wouldn't have come across this beautiful book or even read it if you didn't send it for recommendation. Let's prepare to bawl our eyes out watching the trailer and movie now. DAMN IT. IT TEARS YOU UP!! SHIT.

More stuffs on this on next update.

Travelling Photoset

Michael Scofield//Wentworth Miller

Milind Soman
Any 90s kids remember this man right? How can he be so attractive and so healthy at 50+?

The Edge of Tomorrow

coloured version

SRKAJOL

Fitoor

Sam Heughan & Catriona Balfe

-----THE END----

Edited by aftermath.. - 8 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Updated. PMs in a lil while. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited.
Oh my goodness. 😳 Aren't you absolutely amazing, V? 

Mann, your icons are absolute brilliance. 😳 They're always getting better and better with each update. Your sense of coloring, cropping and doing texts are commendable. The entire batch of icons looks great but those quoted above are my favourites. Classy cropping, coloring, usage of textures and texts. <3 

Travelling Photosets - HOW do you choose such pictures, V? How is your picture selection so darn amazing, especially when it comes to these kinds of edits? The icons look amazing. The picspam though is a stealer. The coloring, the cropping, the stacking, the softness over the pictures is sheer excellence. 

https://i.imgur.com/wEXFekY.png,https://i.imgur.com/LAR5a0v.png, 
https://i.imgur.com/wHLAsUL.png & https://i.imgur.com/fhP9IPw.png - I have always loved and admired these kinds of edits that you do. They're such stunning pieces of work. There's a certain sense of classiness, mystic and serenity to them all. The edits of the Edge of the tomorrow are so brilliantly done, especially the Tom Cruise black and white one. The coloring, the blending, the textures, text, such wonderful work.

The SRK-Kajol and Fitoor gif sets are remarkably done. The Fitoor section has to be the star of this update. I'm thoroughly impressed and inspired, if I may add. The idea and its execution is incredible. 

Rub off some of your skills on me, okay? 

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Updated already you are so onn or are you on alcohol  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kidding
AC you are aamazing
me before you she is game of throne's khalasi i see the resemblence those are awsome i loved the colouring and the placemnt its just awsome

photosets luks ravishing i feel like travelling the colouring is stunning

MS looks dashing

the edge of tommrrow what an movie i loved it and the colouring luks stunning

icon queen its perfect

This is classy i loved everything abt this signy

sr-kajol layout seems awsome i love the tumblrish style stuff these days i love the colouring the quality of the avi is spot on

OHKKK TTTHISSS IS FREEEAAAKKKINNNGGG
AAAWWWSSSOOOMEEE
i love the colouring the background pic placement luuks soo classy this is EPIC 

i feel like using this this is awsome could you plz make something like this on KASH or DELENA pleaseee i will be forever debted to you if you do that in ur next update 

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited.

I think its the code error again that's causing the pages to mess up. Never mind. Will requote that previous comment sometime later. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESSS, I SEE ME BEFORE YOU!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update. πŸ‘
Loved the Jurassic World siggy. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4