Tashan-e-Ishq

Any fans of Shritama Mukherjee? New entry

HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys 

You must have read the article about Shritama Mukherjee most likely to enter the show and play Twinkles sister. Well if this news is true I am very excited to see Shritama  in this show since I am a big fan of her due to her excellent and versatile acting skills and gorgeous. Anyone else here fan of Shri? Just curious to know, and what are your thoughts on this new track that may be introduced?  

Article:

Essel Vision Production's much loved show Tashan-E-Ishq, which is bringing forth lots of high voltage drama with its ongoing track, is all set to witness a new entry on the show to spice up the drama.

We hear that in the upcoming tracks of the show, Twinkle's (Jasmine Bhasin) sister will soon be introduced on the show. Twinkle and her sister would have been separated from each other at a very early age and now her sister will be making a comeback after long.

Our source informs us, "Twinkle's younger sister will soon be introduced on the show, who is coming back in her life after a gap of many years. Actress Shritama Mukherjee (last seen on Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan) has been roped in for essaying the role of Twinkle's sister on the show and will be shown as the love interest of Yuvraj (Zain Imam)."

However, when we tried contacting Shritama, she denied the development.

Keep reading this space for more updates. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find her to be a good actress. She can do negative roles well. 
Hoping to seeing things get spiced up a little... 
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi..welcome to the forum..😊
I love her acting in negative roles..
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome here dear..
i find her ok ..she is also nic looking..
HermionePotter thumbnail
:D I also like her when she does negative roles, she nails them. 
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shes a pretty girl but i find her acting ok... 
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She's ok.. actin may be good.. but could do better looks wise.. maybe its how CVs made her dress up. Haven't seen her other shows, so don't know how much better she can look.. hmm. 
HermionePotter thumbnail
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

She's ok.. actin may be good.. but could do better looks wise.. maybe its how CVs made her dress up. Haven't seen her other shows, so don't know how much better she can look.. hmm. 

She's pretty :D it's just the CV's made her dress up very badly. In Dekha ek Khwaab she looked hot, she wore western clothes and looked good. She was a lead in Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan and she was cute :D