TOI:Shritama Mukherjee the new lead in Tashan-E-Ishq

Posted: 8 years ago
Tashan-E-Ishq has been successfully entertaining audeinces' with its story line and performances. And now the show is all set to unfold an interesting twist. According to reports in the media, bong beauty Shritama Mukherjee will enter the show as Twinkle's sister, Mahi who would be returning from London.
Well, that's not all. If these reports are to be believed, Mahi will fall in love with Twinkle's rival Yuvraj aka Zain Imam. Yes, you read it right. Zain will also return to the show. While Shritama will make an entry on February 1st, 2016, Zain will return to the daily by this week.

TNN
tfs but twinkle is the lead not mahi 
twinkle is the lead how come mahi is the new lead i dont understand somebody help me please ðŸ˜Š
Every article saying she is lead.No mention about Kunj aka Sid.
may be they mean parallel lead ???🤔😕😕
Originally posted by love-sucks

twinkle is the lead how come mahi is the new lead i dont understand somebody help me please ðŸ˜Š

Even I am also confused.Only CV's know it.
Originally posted by Sutapasima

may be they mean parallel lead ???🤔😕😕

If Parallel Lead They Could Have Mentioned Parallel Lead.

Before The Show Went On Air TOI Was The First Site That Mentioned Correctly Sid Will Play Male Lead N Zain Will Play Negative Lead.

If Shritama Playing Parallel Lead.They Could Have Clearly Mentioned Parallel Lead.Seriously I Am Confused.

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

If Parallel Lead They Could Have Mentioned Parallel Lead.

Before The Show Went On Air TOI Was The First Site That Mentioned Correctly Sid Will Play Male Lead N Zain Will Play Negative Lead.

If Shritama Playing Parallel Lead.They Could Have Clearly Mentioned Parallel Lead.Seriously I Am Confused.

i really dont understand i am so confused 😕
LOL I looked for the word "lead" 5 times in the article but then I realized it was in the title. I hope this is just to build up excitement or something because Twinkle is the female lead, and Kunj and Zain are parallel (like main and negative ya know) so there's NO WAY I'm taking this girl as the lead. Nope. Sorry.
She was badly replaced from her first show within 2 months from balaji show how can she get another lead role lol.