Arshi SS :I Perfectly Flawed I Pg 83 IMP Note *Complete* - Page 55

Posted: 7 years ago
So glad you had touched upon this topic. Physical intimacy vs soul connection
ASR was drawn towards Khusi because of her rare beauty. And Sometimes it is shown initially that he does not respect her, though loves her deeply.  And the first suhagraat is just that.
The way you have pinned down your thought from Arnav and Khusi's point of view is just so marvellous. 

I seriously wish this to become a show. 
Fantabulous story with unique family tree and twists👏
You touched our souls with heart touching story penned like beautiful poetry⭐️ ❤️
True to the title of the story every character here was flawed and you described every character and it's characteristics very marvellously whether it is about Arnav and Khushi or Akash and Payal or Anjali or Sashi and Garima or Mama and Mami or even Arnav's parents.
Arnav and Khushi are both flawed in their own ways but they are perfect and complete when they are together.
Loved how Arnav and Khushi finally understood that they both are wrong in their love and married life and I delighted that at the end you brought them together.
Loved how Arnav said "Arnav or ASR is nothing without his Khushi"
and how Khushi said "She is at home" placing her hand on Arnav's heart
Loved these lines which you told full journey of Arnav and Khushi in these lines👏

He was restless without her... She was anxious without him... Always...  Even though they fough with each other, hated, loved, married they always thought about each other  and they longed foe each other with their own flaws
We will take our baby steps...one at a time... but step forward...this how they will make their marriage work even with their individual flaws.

Thankyou for writing this magical ARSHI story🤗

My dearest friends,

I can't tell you what a great journey it has been in reading your stories and having you all read mine. In fact, today my writing has become slightly decent only because of your honest feedback and unlimited love!

But unfortunately I won't be able to write in IF anymore because I'm finding it exceedingly difficult to handle blog, IF and wattpad. Therefore I'm shutting down my blog and discontinuing my works in IF - but don't worry, if you've loved any of work - it's available on Wattpad under (JappaSatya). If you're an Arjun or Reporters fan - those works might actually come out a bit later than intended.

Don't you worry, this isn't a Wattpad ad - this is just where I'm available right now. I love all of you guys and I love IF, I'm glad I got to know you all.

Sincerely,

IArmageddonI

Posted: 6 years ago
Fabulous and very realistic story 
Loved reading this 
U described every character and emotions so well 
Could connect with them
Arnav and khushi know they are imperfect but can't do without each other 
While reading last part I was little worried if arshi will be together or not
But thank god 
And akash's character shaped up very nicely