Fan Fictions

Shanav-COLLAB SS YEH DOSTI HUM NAHI TODENGE (PART17 pg72)

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The ghotalas are very hurt by the accusations of the colony ppl that they have done the robbery at dcosta house...
But more hurt is sharad by the words spoken by Ana for his bhaiya bhabhi..he couldnt believe his ears that Ana..his Ana..whom he liked soo much could disprespect his family this way..
He too broken and decides to cut all ties with her...
So he starts to ignore her and returns the things that reminded him of her to Manav..

Here Manav is a sweet guy..he wants the worlds happiness for his Ana...the girl he loves the most..he has seen in her eyes that she is confused between him and sharad..and he did not want to become the reason for Anas sadness...So decides to do something to clear the rift between sharad ana..

Whats gonna happen in this Love triangle?Will ana sharad unite?Will sharad forgive ana?And what will happen when a new girl enters their life..Will she become the reason for rift between the 3 best friends?

If you wanna know..join us in this roller coaster ride...YEH DOSTI HUM NAHI TODENGE😃😉

CREDITS
Story idea: ANJALI

Story Writers: KRISH58,ANJALI

Contributors: COOLHI1988

Special thanx to Hiya(COOLHI1988) who encouraged me and krish to write a SS on it🤗

Edited by .anjali. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail

Part1 - The Realisation

Part2 - The Surprise

Part3 - The Confrontation

Part4 - Your Secret is Now My Secret

Part5 - The Plan

Part6 - Confusion Cleared

Part7 - Someone Arrived

Part8 - Welcoming The New Guest

Part9 - Face Off Time

Part10 - Truth Is Out

Part11 - When East Meets West

Part12 - New Beginnings

Part13 - A New Feeling

Part14 - The End Of Everything

Part15 - Aliens- Friends or Foe

Part16 - After All We Are Aliens

Part17 - The Competetion

(Hyperlinked..please do check😳)
Edited by .anjali. - 7 years ago
.anjali. thumbnail

Banner: Credit hiya(COOLHI1988)

Edited by .anjali. - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
see d important characters in d story...

& new entries

rest

Altu Faltu... (ojha uncle style)😉😆

Edited by coolhi1988 - 7 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
About this story:-

This SS  is all about the friendship bond shared by Manav and Sharad  aka SHANAV.

This story is about how Manav and sharad will help each other in finding their perfect life partner and will help in creating their love story.
And how Manav will help Ghotalas in finding their lost son..

Edited by Krish58 - 8 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Megha / 78 square : Sharad Ghotala/87 square's life partner from his planet. She doesn't live with Sharad yet so is not Ghotala. Past wil b revealed. She comes on earth with help of our ever helping Hemant Ghotala. Considers Manav her brother coz he helps her get close to Sharad. In human form she is more beautiful than Anna & turns Sunshine Colony's Ms. India.  As she is an alien she wil have superpowers. Her superpowers are as follows: Giving Electric Shock by holding a persons hand, Can hypnotize & control any object, Anti freezing power, Inhaling & Digesting Smoke, & can appear To & Fro anywhere-anytime.

Sharad Ghotala, Hemant Ghotala, Manav ojha , Anna &  all other characters as per d show.

Thanks hiyu and anji for giving more ideas. Thanks for helping in developing  Megha's character.

Character sketch of megha created by:- Hiyu (coolhi1988),anji,me(krish58)
Krish58 thumbnail

Part - 1   The Realisation

(The story starts after the tunnel matter ends )

Sharad  realises his mistake..Hemant pokes him n says ke wat he did..manav bhaiya is so nice as he always helps them..

Sharad cries hemannnttt... 😭😭 Ab  Anna ke sath sath Manav ko bhi manana padega..

Here,  Manav is sitting by the poolside remembering all times he has taken ghotalas side n still Sharad thinks this behind his back.. 😭( as Manav hasn't listen to Hemant's words k Manav Bhaiya to  bahut  ache n all)

Sharad decides ki pehle  Manav ko hi manana chahiye...

Sharad to hemant - Hemant mein Manav ko manane jaa raha hoon.. Kyuki Anna toh muh fula ke baithi hai..  

Aur woh toh hamesha hi hum pe avishwas karti hai, jabhi koi gadbad hamne ki ho ya na ki ho.. Aur Manav, ussne to har waqt hamara saath diya hai... Chahe kuch bhi ho..  Nai Anna se pehle Manav hai humare liye..  woh mera sacha yr hai..ek kaam karta hoon lajo aunty se puch ke manav  ko gift doonga aur sorry kahunga..😭

Anna se waise bhi Ab koi rishta nahi rakh sakta kyuki jab meri sachaai usse patah chalegi toh waise bhi woh rishta tod degi.. Aur to aur, iss baar meri koi galti bhi nahi hai phir bhi usne mere bhaiya and bhabhi pe shaq kiya... me bahut hurt hua huu usse ...😭

Sharad asks hemant  - tu rok ke rakh manav ko .. huuu

Hemant - huuu... eee😃

Sharad thinks (Mein apne veeru ko manna ke hi rahunga  yeh jai ka vada hai...)🤗

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved it. Bohot achhi hai.
Par anju darling aur krishu mujhe bhul gayi. Na pm na koi information.
Mujhe paraya kar diya😭
Koi hanky lao.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
aww meri MTA ko anju & krishu  bhul gaye...
me nai bhuli tujhe MTA...

aaja..🤗

ye le MTA

*hanky*...
Edited by coolhi1988 - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Awesome work...
anju, krishu fabulous job...

anju index update karo.. & pic wala post me pic kyu nikal diye tune???

dikhao shanav ka jalwa...

& mujhe thnks bolne ki jarurat nai h..
alag se thread banayi to kai log padh sakte h.. AT me hi likhte to har koi chk ni kar pata...

my pleasure..

continue soon...