-: Krishnadasi Creation Gallery #1 :- - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by clarity

@Vivirti- Thanks.  Text fits them, na?  πŸ˜†

Gawjus work, hun! Love it.

BTW, what are the dimensions of those siggies? Bigger than standard?

Also, what's your name? 😳

My name is Snehal mostly known as crazycreativesnehal πŸ˜‰ and i use dimensions like 700*500 because i want to make HD kindof siggies
Originally posted by XxDevineDivaxX

Oh my god, you guys are legit making this CG amazing! Keep doing it more! 
@snehal; your so good at blending, oh my god. Its amazing the way you blend, I find blending part the most hardest part lol. But you do it so well. 

@khadeeza & shravanfan; you guys edit on apps? Oh my god that's unbelievable, you guys do it so well, its looks like you do it photoshop. Its amazing, keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@clarity; hello, the text perfectly suits them, I loved this scene, hah, who didn't? Everyone liked this scene. But I loved your colouring also, you blending is amazing, keep making more. πŸ‘

And I made creations on them, to, but don't get time to post it, but will post it soon. πŸ˜†

thanks so sweet of you thanks alot for liking and appreciating my work means alot

@

shravanfan hey hi nice merged siggie loved it do make more and try to make some icons if you get time πŸ˜ƒ
XxDevineDivaxX i just love this one edit πŸ‘

Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by KSGLOVER4LIFE

Random funny edit I made last nightπŸ˜†
SNEHAL your edits are goals omg amazing
@clarity. Appu right? from the couple name revote topic? Wowww for your first edit that is amazing i love the colors standing out and the textπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tanu you're doing a great job keep making more, we are non-photoshop buddies lol🀣 
@XxDevineDivaxX i always use just phone apps, never knew about photoshop and I still don't use it

awe thats so sweet of you cute edit i love the texts 2 foot ki dinosaur mindblowing one
yeah.. i will make some after my exam...but i just love ur edits hope i can make something like that sometime. Edited by shravanfan - 8 years ago
i promised my self not to make any more creation till my exam get over but still.. could not help.. made another... a little messy though

Originally posted by shravanfan

from my screen. shots and from pic gallery and a fb link is given in this thread... try it.

The link doesn't work πŸ˜­
I loved his scene with the watchman reminds me of Neil he did almost the same thing lolπŸ˜†
Hola folks.. 

My first creation in this forum.. 

@shravanfan love this i wonder how you taken those pecs and merge it its beautiful it looks like there is actual scene like this 🀒🀒

@KSGLOVER4LIFE these was cute edit like the motion blur you used πŸ˜ƒ

@Meenu_Luvs_ASR welcome to krishnadasi forums CG and really nice attempt keep making more