Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Vivirti- Thanks.  Text fits them, na?  πŸ˜†

Gawjus work, hun! Love it.

BTW, what are the dimensions of those siggies? Bigger than standard?

Also, what's your name? 😳

XxDevineDivaxX thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god, you guys are legit making this CG amazing! Keep doing it more! 
@snehal; your so good at blending, oh my god. Its amazing the way you blend, I find blending part the most hardest part lol. But you do it so well. 

@khadeeza & shravanfan; you guys edit on apps? Oh my god that's unbelievable, you guys do it so well, its looks like you do it photoshop. Its amazing, keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@clarity; hello, the text perfectly suits them, I loved this scene, hah, who didn't? Everyone liked this scene. But I loved your colouring also, you blending is amazing, keep making more. πŸ‘

And I made creations on them, to, but don't get time to post it, but will post it soon. πŸ˜†

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: XxDevineDivaxX

Oh my god, you guys are legit making this CG amazing! Keep doing it more! 

@snehal; your so good at blending, oh my god. Its amazing the way you blend, I find blending part the most hardest part lol. But you do it so well. 

@khadeeza & shravanfan; you guys edit on apps? Oh my god that's unbelievable, you guys do it so well, its looks like you do it photoshop. Its amazing, keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@clarity; hello, the text perfectly suits them, I loved this scene, hah, who didn't? Everyone liked this scene. But I loved your colouring also, you blending is amazing, keep making more. πŸ‘

And I made creations on them, to, but don't get time to post it, but will post it soon. πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot. 😳 SO happy you guys liked it.

Name please?

Also, Tanu, did you see my edit on pg 5?

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just saw it appu... its cute.. lol the layout text.. loved it Edited by shravanfan - 8 years ago
NotSoRoundRoti thumbnail
Random funny edit I made last nightπŸ˜†
SNEHAL your edits are goals omg amazing
@clarity. Appu right? from the couple name revote topic? Wowww for your first edit that is amazing i love the colors standing out and the textπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tanu you're doing a great job keep making more, we are non-photoshop buddies lol🀣 
@XxDevineDivaxX i always use just phone apps, never knew about photoshop and I still don't use it
XxDevineDivaxX thumbnail
hey you all. :)
my name is Anna.
you guys make awesome creations, keep it up. so i finally got the time to upload the siggies, i made. πŸ˜³
2nd one.
3rd one.
thats all for now, will make more soon. :)
shravanfan thumbnail
wow.. you guys are so good... i am buckling up my belt too... i will give my best as well.
shravanfan thumbnail
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing siggies everyone πŸ‘ 
Also, where is everyone getting their caps from??
Edited by kompass - 8 years ago
shravanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kompass

Amazing siggies everyoneπŸ‘

Also, where is everyone getting their caps from??

from my screen. shots and from pic gallery and a fb link is given in this thread... try it.