*~ Happy Birthday Rishabh Sinha!! ~*

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Guess whose birthday it is ?!
                                  It is our very own BB9 1st runner up's special day!

So here's wishing lots of happiness, success and good health to Rishabh Sinha . May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you keep entertaining your fans for years to come.
Hope you have an awesome day and get stuffed with lots and lots of cake.

credit : nikkiaaa

Edited by sidsk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail

Thank You Rishabh

1) For showing us to not be afraid to let others see the good, bad and ugly of our personality

2) For always maintaining a positive outlook inspite of constant negativity

3) For never giving up

4) For always making us laugh

5) For always having the maturity to move on and not hold on to grudges

6) For showing us how to be mentally strong when everyone is against you.

7) For entertaining us with your witty one liners

8) For giving us new look, a new style every week.

9) For showing us how to make light of serious situation

10) For always appreciating the goodness in others now matter how they treated you.

11) For your energetic morning dances

12) And most importantly for being REAL.

sidsk thumbnail

[Bluerobin -Aparna]

Rishabh  is one reason why majority of the audience watched BB9 . The whole season of BB9 was about Rishabh and rishabh is the best housemate in BB history . The benchmark he has set cannot be surpassed no matter how many seasons of BB are held now . If I start praising Rishabh , pages won't be sufficient and words in English dictionary are not sufficient to tell how brilliant and mesmerizing this guy is . Rishabh is our dreamy eyed boy with a golden heart who makes sure truth wins and justice prevails . Rishabh is honest , torch bearer of truth , honest in his emotions  and even after undergoing so much hardships in BB house , he had never shed a tear when in reality he was tortured and under estimated the most . The fighting spirit of Rishabh is something which everybody should learn from . Rishabh is very witty , has a very good sense of humour and we really enjoyed all this satire and sarcasm , one liners and dialogues with truth in every word . people who love rishabh understood very well that his satire and sarcasm , witty dialogues are indeed stands which he took in BB house and exposed the hypocrisies and double standards of other housemates in BB . Every word of Rishabh has truth in it and that is the reality . We rishabh fans , thank him for all the laughs and happiness he has given us . We are proud that we supported such a honest contestant . We really loved Rishabh the way rishabh took revenge so that justice prevails and truth is brought to the forefront .Loved the way Rishabh took biscuits , threw orange at a housemate and retorted back with powerful words when other housemates were lying and trying to twist and spin words . We are proud of the fact that our Rishabh never initiated any fight in the house and he only retorted back when people interfered in  his life and came in his way unnecessarily because of jealousy , insecurity and fear . Another most striking thing is rishabh's dialogues were copied by all the housemates in the house 24 hours even in their sleep and still underestimated him and kept badmouthing him . We really enjoyed the way our Rishabh did tasks  and we loved child care task , milk task , ghost task , detective task , diamond thief task ,sand task , army commander task the most . We adored rishabh in detective task , diamond thief task and he was just excellent  . We Rishabh fans know very well that people will go on citing car task , rope task which other housemates did for selfish means to get immunity will be used against Rishabh to prove that Rishabh is not good at tasks . But we Rishabh fans won't buy that dialogue no matter what and we know our rishabh was brilliant in all the tasks he did and we just loved it . We love Rishabh because he was very dignified and never involved himself in any fake love angle to get footage . We used to clap every time he said he is single and not available . We are proud that no matter how many times people tried to link up women with rishabh , he always stood firm and never deviated from his decision and stand . We Rishabh fans know very well that most the girls in BB house were obsessed with him but our intelligent boy Rishabh tackled everyone who was trying to create angle with him and deliberately linking up women with him to tarnish his image .

The most genuine and pure bond in BB9 was that of Rishabh and Priya . The honesty and purity of emotions reflected in their eyes and words . Just loved the brother sister bond , friendship and also strategic talks of Rishabh Priya . Every time Rishabh Priya came on screen , it brought smiles on our faces and we all cried watching Priya's  words dipped in honesty , pure emotions and love for Rishabh after she spoke in WKW after her eviction . We really hope Rishabh Priya bond remains eternal . Loved the bond of rishabh and Gizele and it was full of fun , honesty and truth . We rishabh fans loved the interactions of kawal uncle and Imam with rishabh , they were also very nice .

The most adorable bond of BB9 is Rishabh Salman bond . We Rishabh fans used to be so happy and loved watching Salman Rishabh interactions on screen . Loved how salman always used to have fun and did leg pulling of Rishabh , the way Salman motivated Rishabh , supported him throughout his BB journey . We really loved how rishabh always used to say " ji salman sir , ji Biggboss ji , thank you salman sir " and we felt Salman rishabh are real brothers . We really hope and pray Rishabh Salman bond remains forever and God bless them both .

Rishabh , you may not have won the trophy but the real winner of BB9 is you and this season will be remembered because of you . Wish you a very happy birthday and may God fulfill all your wishes and dreams . Convey our regards to your parents and sister and we love them just as we love you . Best wishes and good luck to you , Wish you all success in life and we Rishabh fans thank you for all the BB9 memories and it will be imprinted in our heart forever . We love you rishabh and will keep loving you until eternity .

[JIYAMG]

wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world. 😉 
Happpy Birthday Rishabh 

[Sidra -sidsk]

A few words that I found on the internet and I felt they suit you the most.

Having a little bit of hate and a lot a bit of love in your life is honestly the ideal life.You get the reassurance you need to keep going and the negativity you need to prove everyone else wrong.But in the end, there's only one thing that really matters: you remain true to yourself and love yourself for it.

The rest of the world can hate you, but as long as you love the life you've created for yourself, no one else matters.

[Falak_Bubblezzz]

"Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come."

~ Lucy Larcom

May God bless you with lots of happiness and  well deserved success in your life 
Happy Birthday Rishabh

[Nikkiaaa]

Dear Rishabh I know you ever since Qubool Hai days and always knew how amazing you are as a human! My opinion got further validated when I saw you in Bigg Boss!! You are so honest, real. humble and nice Rishabh! May God give u loads and loads of success! I truly believe nice and humble people like you deserve all the success in the world! MUWAAHHH😳

nikkiaaa  

[Aamina]  

Today is the day a sweet soul was born. I pray to Allah that all your dreams come true Rishabh and you continue to make your parents and fans proud and my dream of meeting you one day come true. Ameen 
Wishing you abundant happiness and love. 
Happy birthday king of hearts Rishabh sinha x x

[Kabhirabab -  Fatema] 

First saw rishabh in qubooll hai never knew how he is who he is than he came in BB9 like a life in a lifeless show 
He entered as a devil n soon became the hero of the house 
He stole a lots of hearts 
With a smile he lit up d whole house 
He kept on spreading happiness n love 👏 
Bb9 will be remembered for one n only rishabh sinha 
Wishing d cutest sweetest n d most entertaining guy a very happy birthday wish him a lot of success

[Shirley - Frozen.Desert]

Happy birthday to the wonderful person Rishabh Sinha🥳, he's the sole reason I continued watching BB9..and am so glad I did, otherwise I would have missed out in knowing him as a person. 
May you always prosper in life. Have a great b'day Rishabh with family and friends. And may all your wishes and dreams come true. Best of luck for future

[DonOfKarma]

Happy Birthday Rishabh! You are and will be my favorite contestant across all Reality shows. Thank you for showing me that no matter how much a person can get underestimated, one can overcome that all just by believing in themselves and working hard!  

You never lost hope and fought bravely! and in the end even ended up turning the negativity of others into positive energy. 

You were targeted during every step of your journey- yet you never victimized yourself, instead you gave it back to them with wit and sarcasm. You loved and valued friendship more than anyone else in the house and no matter how much you fought with your only Friend Priya, you stood for her when she was in trouble. 

Never involved in dirty politics,plotting,backstabbing or faking anything. You were as transparent as it gets. 

The same people who bitched about you behind your back are now praising you! You won Respect from millions around the world including your enemies. This season of BB will be known for you! the WC who lost the trophy but won respect and our lovely hearts! Your The King Of Hearts,The People's Champion. Trophy or No Trophy- IT DOESNT MATTER.

Hope you get more wonderful offers and continue entertaining us. I will always love you for being beautiful Human being! 

[Shruti -Shurmunj]

Happy birthday to our boi! 🤗

I hope n pray he gets the best in his life 
N continues to b loved n appreciated.

I wish him all the luck & success !

This season will b remembered for this WC who managed to bring bac life to this boring season ..

Thanks to rishabh , met amazing people in his AT !

Sid thank u for this beautiful thread ..

I'm really bad at posting pics & edits .. 😳 

Good luck to Rishabh & his supporters 
Cheers

[Amrita]

[BBSAI]

Happy birthday Rishab!!
You have been an inspiration by showing how to stand against bullies.
You have shown examples of how to forgive and move on.
You have entertained audiences.
You have handled tasks in the most fun way and yet completed them and made it seem effortless.
Loved your bonding with your sister. 
Loved how you treat your mom like a friend.
Loved your bonding with fellow contestant Priya in bigg boss 9.
I liked that story about a tree that provides shade and fruit to needy.
Nice to see your faith in Lord Shiva.
May you get good movie opportunities.
Wishing you success in your career. 

*More messages will be added later *

Meanwhile everyone, do post your wishes for Rishabh.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday!🥳
Happy Birthday to that amazing human being,

who brought the life which was missing since day 1 in the show called Bigg Boss
who adorned the show with his wit, humor and entertainment
who overshadowed every negativity with his sheer positivity
who converted every serious situation into a lighter one
who getting so many back lashing from his co-costestants never broke down rather took those as encouragement to fight harder
who never indulge in others fights
who always stood by right things
who never stop being friends even with his enemies
who never backed off to say it on face even if it is his friend
whose sole purpose was to provide entertainment
who made the audience laugh with hi s antics
who never back bited about others
who was always upfront
who was the only one has grown 
who was the king of one-liners
who believed in forget and forgive
who has a heart made with gold
and
who is the REAL Winner of BB9.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RISHABH SINHA, The breath of fresh air, the life of the show and dhadkan of our dil...!!🥳🥳
BB would have never been this interesting if he hadnt entered. His entry made the show worth watching.👏⭐️

May Allah bless him with health, wealth, love, career and everything that he ever wished for!❤️

Edited by tamy267 - 8 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
NOTE : Sorry guys I mistakenly thought that today is 29th and I made this birthday thread.

No issues...you can post your messages tomorrow also. Those who want their messages included in the main post can PM me.

Sorry once again!
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
29 January,A Devil Was Born ! Almighty Smiled,He Winked 😉 He Came He Ruled He Won King Of Hearts !! "Kuch Rishabh ke naam se jante hain aur kuch Devil ke naam se" Rishabh Sinha,The Birthday Boy ❤️ Happy Birthday to a person that's charming, talented and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.A birthday is a most special day in one's life. Enjoy yours to its fullest.It's your birthday and you're still just as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day we saw you. Wishing you aHappy Birthday with gratitude.My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always. Love You Rishabh ❤️ Tum aise hi rehna 😳 Edited by Arshi- - 8 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by _Amrita_ - 8 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
29th January is a special day for me as a sweet gem called Rishabh was born. This gentle soul is not only full of positivity and energy but spreads love and happiness everywhere he goes.

Happy birthday to the people's champion Rishabh sinha- King of hearts

So Where do I start with this guy. Rewind four months and i hadn't even heard of you. However, you graced our screens on 2nd November with a bang on bigg boss9. Not only did the other house mates feel your presence but you also made the viewers aware of your presence by making a great impact on us.
Within a few days I couldn't help myself but secretly loving you, but also expecting you to burst my bubble and show me your true colours. Lol that never happened because what I saw from day one was the real Rishabh sinha. You was real as anyone could possibly be and proves that you are born to be real and not perfect.
The biggest compliment for you Rishabh is that your fans have fallen in love with you as a person and not a daily soap character you have played.
I am a proud fan of you Rishabh sinha for life and yourdifferent sides we got to see fun, loving, crazy, eccentric, emotional have been engraved in our hearts and memories.

On this special day I wish and pray that Allah swt grants you health, wealth, success and prosperity. Ameen
Many happy returns of the day my sweet devil.

Love you loads 🤗 🤗

Btw Sid 🤗 love you for such a beautiful thread. Such a beautiful present for our champion.
I feel sad that I'm not creative enough to add or create any pics or gifs for my Rishabh Edited by Aamina2013 - 8 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The winner of hearts, the people's champion, its time to celebrate.
happy Birthday, Rishabh!

Edited by -CmPunk123- - 8 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
Happy birthday to the wonderful person Rishabh Sinha🥳, he's the sole reason I continued watching BB9..and am so glad I did, otherwise I would have missed out in knowing him as a person. 
May you always prosper in life. Have a great b'day Rishabh with family and friends. And may all your wishes and dreams come true. Best of luck for future

Edited by Frozen.Desert - 8 years ago