Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sunny Leone: I dont know who Prasoon Joshi is, will Google him

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Sunny Leone: I don't know who Prasoon Joshi is, will Google him before commenting!

Sunny Leone: I don't know who Prasoon Joshi is, will Google him before commenting!

Prasoon Joshi recently criticised Sunny for her past profession and said she was a bad influence'

Sunny Leone is definitely won us over after she gave some cool ass replies to her regressive television hoat at an interview a few days ago. The interview broke the internet and the entire industry stood up to salute Sunny. But not everybody from the fraternity is proud of this actress coz of her adult film industry background.

Recently, the makers of Rang De Basanti had organised a get-together on completion of ten years of this film. Renowned lyricist Prasoon Joshi went down the misogynistic road as he said, "I don't respect Sunny Leone's profession. I wouldn't want our youth to get inspired by her profession. But because of that to make a person feel as an accused and disrespect her is not something that one should do. But this should not be taken to mean that if someone is a drug dealer by profession that should be seen as his personal work. I will not respect that profession. And I will say that you shouldn't be doing this. But that doesn't mean that when that comes before me will I disrespect him or her. I wouldn't. My culture doesn't allow me. But I will not praise her profession. If there is a profession which doesn't play a constructive role in building a great society we need to criticise it as well. It's a free society. People have choices to make, and if choices are not great those should be criticised. Somewhere one should draw a fine line."

Well, a leading entertainment portal asked Sunny what she thinks about Prasoon's opinion and the lady's reply will make you respect her even more. She simply said, "I don't know who Prasoon Joshi is. I will google him and then I will comment."

Well now, Sunny is the boss. Clearly. Does anyone else has to say anything now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh mara sixer!
Even I don't know who this man is!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
While the world googles Sunny...Prasoon Joshi can boast Sunny googles him. 
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
although prasoon said nothing offensive...but sassy comments are always acceptable...go sunny!!!
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Her profession is Hindi film actress.😉 
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha hahaha kya baat hai 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

as he said, "I don't respect Sunny Leone's profession. I wouldn't want our youth to get inspired by her profession. But because of that to make a person feel as an accused and disrespect her is not something that one should do. But this should not be taken to mean that if someone is a drug dealer by profession that should be seen as his personal work. I will not respect that profession. And I will say that you shouldn't be doing this. But that doesn't mean that when that comes before me will I disrespect him or her. I wouldn't. My culture doesn't allow me. But I will not praise her profession. If there is a profession which doesn't play a constructive role in building a great society we need to criticise it as well. It's a free society. People have choices to make, and if choices are not great those should be criticised. Somewhere one should draw a fine line...>t>>>>>>>>>>

hahaha, he is sounding like a husband in interrogation room for his wife's murder.

" I DONT LIKE my wife's AFFAIRS. I DONT WANT my kids to be influenced by her. BUT because of that to kill her and hide her body is NOT something I WOULD DO. BUT this SHOULD NOT be taken TO MEAN that IF SOMEONE is a sex addict by nature that SHOULD BE seen as personal choice. I WILL NOT respect that choice. and I WILL SAY that you SHOULD"NT BE doing this. BUT that DOESNT MEAN that when comes before me WILL I hate him or her. I WOULDN"T. My culture DOESN'T allow me. BUT I WILL NOT praise her choice. If there is a choice which DOESN'T play a constructive role in building a great family we NEED TO curse it as well. IT'S a FREE house. We have choices to make and choices ARE NOT great SHOULD be cursed. Somewhere I HAVE TO draw a fine line."

Ok Sir, so did u kill ur wife or not? ðŸ˜•

Abey, sidhe bolna. I dont like her profession, nothing against her personally. I dont want my kids to have role model like her. Baat khatam. Ye kya gol-gol... But-vut, if-vif, i would/should, u would not. should not..

Good lyricist.. still struggling to get his point across. And why is he on about her past profession. As a BW folk, he should know better. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
lazysaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all arguments just for her film mastizade  ,fooling us
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol loved that reply. Smart cookie she is
..-..... thumbnail
High-five Sunny!