Five tales about Ashoka-Asandhimitra - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by mystic786

You're welcome, everyone😊
I also found these episodes of Asandhi's life quite interesting... it helps us in understanding her character and personality, the qualities which made her such a great empress, as well as her role and influence in Ashoka's life... No wonder she was his chief consort for 30 years...

I don't know why these pathetic cv's are ignoring Asandhi..How can they simply miss the chief queen who had authority over other queens ND concubines. 🥱
Thank you ðŸ˜³

I'm just fed up with the CVs of CAS. I never expected that Contiloe would stoop to such levels to gain TRPs ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by nikii11

Thanks for this wonderful informative post.Dont know why these pathetic cv's are glorifying kvk,
As if she was the only one ,There are other important queen's like Asandhimitra too..Whom cv's have completely forgotten.. 🥱
Edited by mystic786 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by mystic786

Thank you😳

I'm just fed up with the CVs of CAS. I never expected that Contiloe would stoop to such levels to gain TRPs😡🤢

TRPS?? Trps nosedived the moment KVK entered. The show was doing much better in TRPS before KVK entry, with 4 plus trps,3plus trps..Exclude prabhari raja track. 😕